http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?991-407-Botany-Rd&highlight=botany

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Mrcookiemann doesn't like fake boobs either

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 01:09 AM
earlier reviews for this establishment can be found here:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?991-407-Botany-Rd&highlight=botany

Why don't you copy the photo of the front door from the other thread so we can help our brothers to find this place easier...

howardpayne
29-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Dropped in on Wednesday and met zaza - an attractive, mid 30's ish lady on whom the uniform fits nicely. Here on a student visa - studying english.

The first part of the massage was standard back and arms work. She then slipped off her pantyhose and climbed onto my ass and applied oil to my back working down to my ass - which was pleasant. Since the massage had started I had attempted to engage her in conversation without much success other than giggles and short responses.

She then stood up and moved to massage my legs. This was enjoyable as when her hand reach the top of my legs she would drag it against my sack. Then it was turn over time.

Once turned over she gave my 1/2 erect cock a few shakes in between running her hands over my body. She asked did I want a h/j - a strange question I felt as $100 of mine was in the till - f/s was also offered. She commenced the tug still in uniform - I said don't you strip - she removed the uniform and bra - and proceeded with the biziness.

Once I'd done my stuff, immediately I got an "ok babee" which rang of "its time to go". Hmmm, I'd only been there 40 minutes - this early ejection may have had something to do with the absence of ruth (the mamasan). Upon request, I was able to procure a warm towel clean up from zaza. I got dressed and left with barely a goodbye from sasa.

I have been unable to locate any reviews of this woman - so I don't know whether this her normal style or if she took a dislike of me. I assume she is only there on Wednesdays.

I have had a good run at this joint, but needless to say my "couple of schooners" tip stayed in my pocket for this one.

bevis90
29-06-2012, 07:31 PM
dropped in today early arvo and was greeted by the mamasan, was shown the room and paid for 30mins, my ml is named camolie or camily looked about 30ish and in uniform. I undressed and she says my body is sexy(i can agree)a body of a model actually but anyways she worked my head, shoulders back and leg and hit the right spot. so past the 20min mark and hot towel to clean my body, turned around and she did some massage on my head/forehead massage so asked ml i wanted hj n paid and off the uniform and panties goes off. Good technique in the strokes while i play with her boobs,arse and pussy it felt good and i came out abit and ml thought i was done but told her to keep going another 1min of stroke and POW! explosion all over her hands and her reaction was like wow you must havent cum in long time(yes its true maybe 3 weeks or so and been trying to shootout like mr peter north). This place looks big the inside with like probably 3-4 massage rooms and a lounge in the corner, i may revisit sometime when i get the chance.

mrcookiemann
03-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Dropped in on Wednesday and met zaza - an attractive, mid 30's ish lady on whom the uniform fits nicely. Here on a student visa - studying english.

The first part of the massage was standard back and arms work. She then slipped off her pantyhose and climbed onto my ass and applied oil to my back working down to my ass - which was pleasant. Since the massage had started I had attempted to engage her in conversation without much success other than giggles and short responses.

She then stood up and moved to massage my legs. This was enjoyable as when her hand reach the top of my legs she would drag it against my sack. Then it was turn over time.

Once turned over she gave my 1/2 erect cock a few shakes in between running her hands over my body. She asked did I want a h/j - a strange question I felt as $100 of mine was in the till - f/s was also offered. She commenced the tug still in uniform - I said don't you strip - she removed the uniform and bra - and proceeded with the biziness.

Once I'd done my stuff, immediately I got an "ok babee" which rang of "its time to go". Hmmm, I'd only been there 40 minutes - this early ejection may have had something to do with the absence of ruth (the mamasan). Upon request, I was able to procure a warm towel clean up from zaza. I got dressed and left with barely a goodbye from sasa.

I have been unable to locate any reviews of this woman - so I don't know whether this her normal style or if she took a dislike of me. I assume she is only there on Wednesdays.

I have had a good run at this joint, but needless to say my "couple of schooners" tip stayed in my pocket for this one.

Good AR, shame about Zaza, she doesnt sound like anything special, but at least we have learned from your valueable intel. Thankyou.

mrcookiemann
03-07-2012, 11:51 AM
dropped in today early arvo and was greeted by the mamasan, was shown the room and paid for 30mins, my ml is named camolie or camily looked about 30ish and in uniform. I undressed and she says my body is sexy(i can agree)a body of a model actually but anyways she worked my head, shoulders back and leg and hit the right spot. so past the 20min mark and hot towel to clean my body, turned around and she did some massage on my head/forehead massage so asked ml i wanted hj n paid and off the uniform and panties goes off. Good technique in the strokes while i play with her boobs,arse and pussy it felt good and i came out abit and ml thought i was done but told her to keep going another 1min of stroke and POW! explosion all over her hands and her reaction was like wow you must havent cum in long time(yes its true maybe 3 weeks or so and been trying to shootout like mr peter north). This place looks big the inside with like probably 3-4 massage rooms and a lounge in the corner, i may revisit sometime when i get the chance.

Another good AR, I am yet to visit this place myself, apart from taking photos of the entrance. None of the ML mentioned have enticed me enough to visit yet

mrcookiemann
03-07-2012, 11:58 AM

The front door on Botany road

howardpayne
09-07-2012, 09:00 PM
visited this afternoon

i was hoping to see april whom i had met 3 weeks prior on a monday ............ruth advises she has gone to perth and she suggests yoyo whom is new and i am told she will be available in 5 minutes............i say ok and shell out $100 for an hour of erotic massage (or what is served up as such) and tell her i'll wait..................she says i'll give you some massage in the meantime - as maybe known to readers of this thread ruth doesn't give erotic massages but i don't have a problem with this as yoyo will be appearing
shortly

once the massage starts i ask about sufi .........is she working today? - ruth says she is on holidays for the next 3 weeks ----- i say to ruth as sufi works 5 days a week you must be short of staff and ruth responds that she has new girls working every day this week

the doorbell rings and ruth leaves the room ................then there is a male voice and ruth returns to the room ............and then yoyo appears dressed and gives me shoulders a rub as she converses with ruth in chinese and leaves the room - hmmm now i start watching the time

so ruth continues on massaging ................leaving the room once or twice more ...........then she goes and doesn't return - then approx 30 mins since i saw her last yoyo bursts in wearing only a towel and says i got to have a shower and leaves.....................now it has become clearly apparent that ruth directed yoyo to the other punter ...........hmmmm so a 30 minute guy gets priority over a 60 minute punter --- just because the 2nd guy will be there for 60 minutes

when yoyo returns chewing gum i ask her and how long do i have you for ..........................she says 30 minutes and then immediately slides her hands underneath me and starts groping me.....as soon as thier is a reaction she asks me to flip over and starts a rapid fire hand job ............. my cock is quickly very hard - however her technique doesn't produce the expected reaction instantaneously and in fact i take a lot longer to cum than usual - however she has been in the room for now just a tad over 15 minutes and she says thats it

on the way out ruth asks me how was she (it was yoyos first day) and i said it was ok ....................she can see i am clearly displeased and offers another 30 minutes but i had to get going (not that i would probably have stayed)

i will put this down as taking one for the team ....................unfortunately after a strong start at this place with 3 great punts...........the last 2 haven't been anything to get terribly excited about (a return visit with michelle was not a patch on the first) and this caper ........i'll be off elsewhere

Mr Crash and Burn
09-07-2012, 10:35 PM
very disappointing howardpayne. For $100, their service is well worth it when the girl (like Sufi) aims up. But clearly when your getting the run around it was a $100 "not well' wasted.

I had a similar punt at another shop over 12 months ago and haven't returned, so they are missing my cash. You only get one chance really, unless its clear that its the ML's fault, but in this instance, management played the major role in you getting no more than an interupted 25 minutes maximum.

howardpayne
09-07-2012, 10:40 PM
i agree with you entirely ..........when it was good it was great :)

but if this is ruths attittude towards punters it sucks .................................not withstanding that i was a known regular to her

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
visited this afternoon

i was hoping to see april whom i had met 3 weeks prior on a monday ............ruth advises she has gone to perth and she suggests yoyo whom is new and i am told she will be available in 5 minutes............i say ok and shell out $100 for an hour of erotic massage (or what is served up as such) and tell her i'll wait..................she says i'll give you some massage in the meantime - as maybe known to readers of this thread ruth doesn't give erotic massages but i don't have a problem with this as yoyo will be appearing
shortly

once the massage starts i ask about sufi .........is she working today? - ruth says she is on holidays for the next 3 weeks ----- i say to ruth as sufi works 5 days a week you must be short of staff and ruth responds that she has new girls working every day this week

the doorbell rings and ruth leaves the room ................then there is a male voice and ruth returns to the room ............and then yoyo appears dressed and gives me shoulders a rub as she converses with ruth in chinese and leaves the room - hmmm now i start watching the time

so ruth continues on massaging ................leaving the room once or twice more ...........then she goes and doesn't return - then approx 30 mins since i saw her last yoyo bursts in wearing only a towel and says i got to have a shower and leaves.....................now it has become clearly apparent that ruth directed yoyo to the other punter ...........hmmmm so a 30 minute guy gets priority over a 60 minute punter --- just because the 2nd guy will be there for 60 minutes

when yoyo returns chewing gum i ask her and how long do i have you for ..........................she says 30 minutes and then immediately slides her hands underneath me and starts groping me.....as soon as thier is a reaction she asks me to flip over and starts a rapid fire hand job ............. my cock is quickly very hard - however her technique doesn't produce the expected reaction instantaneously and in fact i take a lot longer to cum than usual - however she has been in the room for now just a tad over 15 minutes and she says thats it

on the way out ruth asks me how was she (it was yoyos first day) and i said it was ok ....................she can see i am clearly displeased and offers another 30 minutes but i had to get going (not that i would probably have stayed)

i will put this down as taking one for the team ....................unfortunately after a strong start at this place with 3 great punts...........the last 2 haven't been anything to get terribly excited about (a return visit with michelle was not a patch on the first) and this caper ........i'll be off elsewhere

This is called bad customer service ....

Charlie123
09-07-2012, 11:20 PM
You payed tip upfront?

babelx
15-07-2012, 11:28 PM
One would think that you got a freebie or something. This is no way to treat a paying customer. Some countries treat their animals with better respect.... :confused2: Perhaps this shop is keen to go out of business?

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 10:11 AM
You payed tip upfront?

Haha, brother Charlie,

I actually do that all the times especially for my return visits, i just feel that once you got the financial aspects out of the way, the ML can concentrate on giving you the services required, no asking, interruption or uncertainty.

Just me......lol

Cheers

aussiegaigin
16-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Called in here today for a quick look see.

Girl was a chubby Korean MILF, thought she said Lucy (but maybe Sufi?). A bit of tummy fat but a nice set of boobs to offset this. Quoted $60 for 30 mins, figured this had to include extras so said OK. While I was getting undressed, so did she, so a good start.

Massage was quite good, she worked on my back and neck, hard as requested, and managed to push a few bones and msucles back into their rightful place. No problems with giving her a good feel-up as things progressed. Roll over time and she had no problems getting me hard quite quickly (not easy to do). Played with her nipples and got them all hard and enlarged, she told me she was getting quite horny (a bit of shallow breathing noticed, so she's not faking it). Got me off, cleaned me up, and a bit more massage to fill in the time.

Time to go, she helped me get dressed - bought my clothes over, straightened them out and helped me put them on (not the usual out the door, and DIY). As we walked out past the reception two other girls there. Cute one, Mina, asked if I had the energy to go another round and tried to lead me into another room. very tempting but out of time and cash. Mina said she works "every day", so might be worth a try another time (Lucy/Sufi only on Mondays). Older woman probably the boss.

$60 seemed like good value - would expect to pay $75-85 in standard R&T shop with lesser outcome. Not real B2B but enjoyable session with willing girl. Good prospects for future extras I think, esp with longer session?

Parking on Botany Rd a bit problematical, but seemed to be plenty in the side street opposite.

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Called in here today for a quick look see.

Girl was a chubby Korean MILF, thought she said Lucy (but maybe Sufi?). A bit of tummy fat but a nice set of boobs to offset this. Quoted $60 for 30 mins, figured this had to include extras so said OK. While I was getting undressed, so did she, so a good start.

Massage was quite good, she worked on my back and neck, hard as requested, and managed to push a few bones and msucles back into their rightful place. No problems with giving her a good feel-up as things progressed. Roll over time and she had no problems getting me hard quite quickly (not easy to do). Played with her nipples and got them all hard and enlarged, she told me she was getting quite horny (a bit of shallow breathing noticed, so she's not faking it). Got me off, cleaned me up, and a bit more massage to fill in the time.

Time to go, she helped me get dressed - bought my clothes over, straightened them out and helped me put them on (not the usual out the door, and DIY). As we walked out past the reception two other girls there. Cute one, Mina, asked if I had the energy to go another round and tried to lead me into another room. very tempting but out of time and cash. Mina said she works "every day", so might be worth a try another time (Lucy/Sufi only on Mondays). Older woman probably the boss.

$60 seemed like good value - would expect to pay $75-85 in standard R&T shop with lesser outcome. Not real B2B but enjoyable session with willing girl. Good prospects for future extras I think, esp with longer session?

Parking on Botany Rd a bit problematical, but seemed to be plenty in the side street opposite.

Hi Brother,

Just to clarify, the price is $60/30 min massage and nude HJ and she is naked from the word go??

If so, that's good value, may need to check it out. But then again, Newtown is $30 + $30 for clothes off but never from beginning, that's the difference I guess.

thanks for sharing.

Cheers

aussiegaigin
16-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi Brother,

Just to clarify, the price is $60/30 min massage and nude HJ and she is naked from the word go??

Cheers

That is correct Bro. Going on some older reports (see under 407 Botany Rd), 60 mins can be had for $100.

When I first started R&Ting about 15 years ago, this was standard offering, although in those days the "all inclusive" rate was $45-50/30 and $90/60. So inflation hasn't hit the industry too hard in this period.

ABHKP
17-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Wandered in today; saw Sugar; late 20's, early 30's, dark skinned HK girl, 160-ish cm; although I suspect she'd not of Chinese descent because she had that slight accent to her Cantonese. Decent set on her, mid-C's, perhaps? bit of baby fat here and there, but damn, what an ass (round like an apple). 100 for the B2B for the hour; but extras were definitely on offer.

The massage was decent, took the 50 extra for FS on offer, had a grand old time, real gfe feel

the mamasan said it was her first day (we've heard that one before); but she's friendly enough, but English is quite poor. Said she works Tuesdays only.

EDIT:

On a completely separate note; on the way home heading down Botany Road; I saw what I thought was another place attached to the CBA building? Like if the CBA entrance is on the right, then it's the ATM, then a doorway with the ubiquitous full length poster advertising massage. Any bro's seen this one?

Mr Crash and Burn
17-07-2012, 11:41 PM
which way were you heading and what suburb was the cba in?

aussiegaigin
18-07-2012, 09:25 AM
It's still in Mascot, heading south down towards the shopping centre. Used to be a MILF shop in an arcade on the opposite side.

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 10:58 AM
which way were you heading and what suburb was the cba in?

I believe that is near Rosebery. CBA at the traffic light .. it may be 693A Bontany Road with the door facing to the side.

(02) 96900988

is this the one you are talking about?

aussiegaigin
18-07-2012, 11:24 AM
I believe that is near Rosebery. CBA at the traffic light .. it may be 693A Bontany Road with the door facing to the side.

(02) 96900988

is this the one you are talking about?

That was a FS "massage" shop a few years ago, but closed down. Looks like has re-opened.

There was another shop on Botany Rd, west side, just north of the Epsom Rd lights, a couple of years back, service was so-so, haven't seen any advertising lately.

ABHKP
22-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Yeah; heading towards Mascot main shopping area, where Hong Ha bakery and all that is; the CBA is on the right hand side of the road. It's quite amusing to see the upper level lights on with one of those flashing neon signs above a bank

HighFlyer
22-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Almost walked in there the other day thinking the same thing.
Two things stopped me.
- the pamphlets at the door advertising what seems like standard thai massage prices.. $60/hr or whatever
- the young child I could see through the door

Also the brand name is one of the common names thai massage places that you see around the place.. Aron thai or something like that

Willing to be proven wrong, but my bet is that it is normal massage.

Yeah; heading towards Mascot main shopping area, where Hong Ha bakery and all that is; the CBA is on the right hand side of the road. It's quite amusing to see the upper level lights on with one of those flashing neon signs above a bank

CommanderM
22-08-2012, 11:30 PM
sounds like this place is good value. I guess the noise from Sydney Airport covers the sound of you guys having sex - any girls there screamers? if so, then I might have to time her screaming when a plane from Sydney airport takes off!

prime
05-09-2012, 02:27 AM
As for the Thai massage shop above the Commonwealth Bank called (Dee Thai) I've been a few times lately, it's a great place that I will post about later.

any updates on this? :)

worldofsmut
06-09-2012, 08:17 AM
any updates on this? :)

I went there a couple of nights ago. There was more than one sign up the staircase which said:

No Sex
No Extra [sic]
No Happy Ending

No kidding... A pity as a girl who I saw on the way out (bored, playing with her iPhone) was HOT!
The massage however was excellent, but for $85 I'd prefer a bit more 'release of tension'...

hotwheels1072
06-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Council has been watching this place lately.....hence the reduction in "services"........bloody council!!.....shits me...ugh

Massage 55 is going through the same crap at the moment too...:(

Mr Crash and Burn
06-09-2012, 08:21 PM
This is the reason we need a 100+ board on AUS99 or similar to they have in mhg. That way you can post many things regarding events that shouldnt occur where they do, and the chances of the fun police are at least minimised.

By the way cookieman, can you pm me info on your experiences at that Thai place as I know someone who works(ed) there.

tody
12-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Popped in last week and every room was full.

I was shown to a side room and a curtain and screen where put across the entrance as I wasnt keen with no door.

I was shown a couple of girls and ended up going with Gini. No stunner but she certainly made up for it with an amazing massage+.

I paid for 45 min as I was short on time and wished I could have extended for more.

Id say size 8, B/C cup ...

Worth the visit!

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Mr Crash & Burn,

I totally agree. I dont feel comfortable posting valueable intel on the net for all the "lurkers" to benefit from. Or maybe the fun police are reading our comments too? Who knows?

I PM'ed you...

I agree, nothing against the guests viewers, their on line numbers always out numbered the members at least 3 to 1 !!

As this is a free for all site, i dont know why they dont register and start contributing??

For licensed FS shop we can openly post everything, but for massage shops they need to protect the shops and the girls so i suggest we can describe the facilities and the girls appearances as well as all details of part i, only general and non detailed informations for part ii shall be posted, people want to know more can always PM the authour, then the seniority will kick in and became a members only intel sharing.

Again, nothing against the visitors, take it as more incentive to become a member!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

funkallnite
12-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Have to agree bro's a it's sad but necessary to be discrete and protect the girls jobs and our HEs lol

babelx
12-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Point taken about the part2 details. Don't you think the 'fun pol' will also become members if they really wanted to find out? Surely they have better things to do. There are so many armed robberies etc going on in Sydney!! Just my thoughts.

funkallnite
12-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I think we're just saying make it harder for them and slow them down. They soo lazy and dumb hopefully they'll go on to. Other things like cleaning up the dog shit!

wilisno
12-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I agree, nothing against the guests viewers, their on line numbers always out numbered the members at least 3 to 1 !!

As this is a free for all site, i dont know why they dont register and start contributing??

For licensed FS shop we can openly post everything, but for massage shops they need to protect the shops and the girls so i suggest we can describe the facilities and the girls appearances as well as all details of part i, only general and non detailed informations for part ii shall be posted, people want to know more can always PM the authour, then the seniority will kick in and became a members only intel sharing.

Again, nothing against the visitors, take it as more incentive to become a member!!

Just my two cents

CheersWhat's the point ? Any shops that got mentioned here, part 2 must be involved, or it wouldn't be mentioned at all, this is a sex forum remember ?

They can not use this information as evidence with or without mentioning part 2, but they can use it as tip-off to raid the shops all the same.

aussiegaigin
12-09-2012, 03:28 PM
They can not use this information as evidence with or without mentioning part 2, but they can use it as tip-off to raid the shops all the same.

They (councils) can't RAID shops. They have to get evidence by other covert means, and get court orders to close them down if they don't comply with a directive. There is at least one guy in Sydney who has a business "collecting evidence" for councils.

wilisno
12-09-2012, 04:11 PM
They (councils) can't RAID shops. They have to get evidence by other covert means, and get court orders to close them down if they don't comply with a directive. There is at least one guy in Sydney who has a business "collecting evidence" for councils.That's what I mean, they don't need AR of part 2 to trigger an undercover operation, any shop mentioned on a sex forum is enough for a check if they really mean it.

tpol
12-09-2012, 11:56 PM
Do they need to film it to collect evidence

aussiegaigin
13-09-2012, 07:10 AM
No.

Simply a sworn statement that an event took place will suffice; they may actually need at least two occurrences.

funkallnite
13-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Yes all council need is a tip off, then they pay undercover operatives to pretend to be a punter. I dont think but am not sure if they are allowed to go through with part2 just that they have to find out if its offered.Wilisno makes a good point though - anyone mentioned on this site even in code is likely to be offering extras so that would be enough for a tip off. So that suggests we either say nothing which undermines the whole purpose of this site and why we love it so much or we carry on as normal and shop, girls and punters just accept that the fun police will read it and may act on it and we all suffer for a while until a new shop comes up to take its place and off we all go again!

howardpayne
13-09-2012, 06:44 PM
i am not joking here .....................on the day i had my unfortunate visit...................rose and myself talked about internet reviews - what she would like to be written is this

i saw (insert name) and i had a nice time ..................if you want to know more you should visit

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 11:09 AM
exactly, I do the same thing. Once you know the ML and what the extras are like then I prefer to get business done first then it's relaxation time...

Absolutely, not that i do that very often, but if i feel like getting the premium services, i like to know that it is on and pay upfront so there can be a seamless transition and you dont get interruption or disappointment when you are right into it !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

tody
04-10-2012, 10:25 PM
End up back here againlast week and saw Mimi.

Late 20s/early 30s ... Very tight and hard body ... C cup.
Brillant attitude ... You know its business with her but for ome reason thats ok. Not fake not cold ... Thatmiddle acceptable ground.

Suggested we get business done up front and relaxin massage after ... Must admit a winning formula.

Overall id give her an 8 (im a hard marker!)

After the massage i still felt i needed more so did some recon work and went to the Thai place near the Comm Bank. This place is straight up ... No funny business ... Ammmazing massage!

tody
07-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Ended up back at 702 about 3 weeks ago on a friday. Got in there early for once and booked Sophie (i think) and booked for an hour. Amazing sensual massage ... She really knows what she is doing. Sophie is always on my list to vsit as she not only is easy to please but she is also very good.

Only negative is the price seems to have gone up on par with the CBD ...