PDA

View Full Version : General talk Prostate massage

4FoW2
30-12-2020, 11:38 PM
Noticed quite a few places are now advertising prostate massages. Any one had one? No Professor not talking about your kind lol. "They" say you have a strong orgasm but to me a finger up the wrong place would only make me feel weird.
Any experience here or in Asian countries. Surely they wear gloves ? Obviously must use lub of some sort? I had one girl once tried to put a finger up while giving head but soon stopped that.
Just askin'

Igni
31-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Had an ex that was right into anal. She loved it. She convinced me to let her try prostrate massage on me while giving me a bj. Can honestly say you cum really fuckin hard when it’s done right. Haven’t had one in a shop but they would probably use a glove or something. If you do go for it, def recommend it with a bj.

jimmyp
31-12-2020, 08:42 AM
Juna/Nana - Carina
Contacted via mobile 0402642606
$170 for 30 minutes
Regular

Asian girl who works out of apartment in the back streets of Carina near the main shopping strip on Old Cleveland Road, and her Locanto add can be found by Googling the number.

Had read previously not to bother with the one hour as you want to go straight to the main course, so booked the 30 minute option with the first two extras as described on her add for a total of $170.

One word to describe her is "enthusiastic"!

Starts with the usual back massage, but then gets you up on all fours, and starts with the rimming. Let's back to the word "enthusiastic". The amount of saliva that was dripping down my penis as she was licking me was a sight to see, and was a very arousing sensation.

Next is on your back, and she throws your legs up so she can continue with the rimming, enthusiastically.

The finish is BJ with the option of prostate massage. This would have to be one of the most intense feelings I've ever had. I cum that hard that it created a vacuum inside me that took hours to correct. She smiled at me with the look of "job done" satisfaction.

WIR: Yep!

From a previous review - make a 30 minute booking, and leave your inhibitions at the door!

Has moved to Carindale, with plenty of parking across at the road at a shopping centre big enough to see from the moon.

Scotty from Marketing
31-12-2020, 10:00 AM
I enjoy a prostate massage if done correctly. Gay guys have got to enjoying themself for some reason.
Used to have one done at a legit thai place. She was a master at milking me.
Ones that just shove their fingers up too roughly or aimlessly make it hard to enjoy.

If you get over the stigma, have a clean as possible butt it should be fun. Just make sure you have emptied and washed before doing it.

Ilikebeer
31-12-2020, 03:08 PM
I've asked for one.... she didn't really do it right, but im keen for a proper and legit prostate massage.

If anyone has any shop info on legit prostrate massage please send me a msg.

��

LoveHer
31-12-2020, 06:36 PM
the private I reviewed in greenslopes is crap at it. it was just her poking her gloved finger up my ass.

i do remember very clearly the first girl that gave me a prostate massage. I ejaculated so hard there was cum on in her hair. pretty intense time. Sadly that was in an overseas country that we cannot currently visit.