PDA

View Full Version : Question Smoking Girls v's the non-smokers !!

local
01-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Now I am actually refering to the burning kind of smoking, not performance or sight type...

As an ex-smoker I prefer non-smokers, though it can depend on how well hidden...
BUT the biggest problem is even if the ML/WL doesn't smoke the room/premises still can have the lingering....

What are your thoughts on this ?

Riff888
01-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Now I am actually refering to the burning kind of smoking, not performance or sight type...

As an ex-smoker I prefer non-smokers, though it can depend on how well hidden...
BUT the biggest problem is even if the ML/WL doesn't smoke the room/premises still can have the lingering....

What are your thoughts on this ?I prefer non smokers but it's okay if smokers use mouthwash, chewing gum or mints.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

cuteguy
03-01-2021, 03:28 PM
What's worse is walking into a room with cigarette butts in ashtrays and cigarette smoke still lingering from the previous customer. :fire:

In NSW, the Smoke-free Environment Act 2000 bans smoking in all enclosed or substantially enclosed public places. The Smoke-free Environment Act 2000 defines a ‘public place’ as a place or vehicle that the public is entitled to use or that is open to the public (whether on payment of money, by virtue of membership of a club or other body, or otherwise). This means SSP such as brothels, BDSM houses and other places where the public visits would be considered public places.

https://www.safework.nsw.gov.au/resource-library/other-services/health-and-safety-guidelines-for-sex-services-premises-in-nsw?result_397396_result_page=8

Dark_nanon
12-01-2021, 10:42 AM
As a non-smoker, I would also prefer a non-smoker but most of the times I don't notice anything. Probably too busy at the time.

Sam_10
12-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Depends on whether there’s kissing - no kissing it doesn’t matter too much. Otherwise, non-smoker for sure.

TheMaestro
12-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Smoker, non-smoker all the same for me. Saying that as a non-smoker.