PDA

View Full Version : Question Need advice around chermside

vlboris
01-01-2021, 08:48 PM
Hi folks, hope you’re doing well.

I’m a complete newbie on this area and accidentally ran across this forum, which was a blessing. I did a bit of preliminary research tho, but I’m still feel quite confused and I hope you can give a bit of guidance here. It’s gonna be my first time, so it would be nice to get a positive experience out of this, hence I’m being kinda thoughtful of this.

I’m looking for some M parlour around chermside, not 100%, but maybe even some FS. My first find was Clara’s massage, and that’s how I found this forum, but from the feedback here it seems like not the best place. I saw a good feedback about take 5 and anytime, but it’s rather a bit too far than I wanted.

I also saw golden lotus popped up recently, but from the surface it really looks too legit to me. And I have no idea what the right way too turn the m that way as I’m not the best communicator and not really aware of the “rules”, so I’d appreciate some guidance here as well.

Tho, I really enjoyed the idea mentioned here to give the initial M to MS.

I’d also be very nice to have a session with a japanese MS like size 6, but that’s probably my stereotype, and in practice I might not be that fussy.

I’m also wondering if there’s a way to arrange a session for two shots, but it’s probably of a less importance.

So, that’s my puzzle thru the matrix of my desires.
Any advice, guidance or pointer would be much appreciated!

LoveHer
01-01-2021, 10:46 PM
Head over to Miso Honey and enjoy the certainty. Enjoy the parade, quick chat to the girls and then choose. There is no doubt that you will get a few shots away in the hour.

A far more comfortable experience if you want FS

rockbreaker
02-01-2021, 01:01 AM
Try feel good. You won’t be disappointed.

Ace01
03-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Feel Good? not if he is after FS

vlboris
03-01-2021, 03:11 PM
Thanks folks! Those two looks like really solid ideas for it’s own occasion! Depending on the moon I definitely visit one of them and give a feedback