PDA

View Full Version : General talk YMMV on Western or Asian guys

Nelly69
03-01-2021, 12:24 AM
I've been visiting a lot of different shops since joining the forum and I love the recommendations and reviews here. Given most of the shops reviewed here are Asian shops, I am wondering if I am getting the same service as Asian gents.

I am a Caucasian guy, 5"10, fit and in shape (not bad looking if I do have to say to myself. lol). I've had some great experiences with some of the Asian girls but left disappointed with other compared to the reviews. I don't think that I am getting less service but the thought have always crossed my mind if I was Asian and can communicate, would I get a different service? Since I don't know the race of my punter bros, I would be interested to know. Does speaking the same language gets more service? Prior to this forum, I have always stuck with the Liasons, Stillettos and Tiffanys, they were hit and miss days. I must say, this forum have opened me up to a whole new world and loving the Asian experience.

I know the same would go for other nationalities as well but you know I am just interested to know if the ML/WL have a preference. Even visiting some shops, I am not sure If I am getting skipped for my appearance.

B0nkers
03-01-2021, 01:08 AM
Wow what a thought. I too am of caucasian background 6" Slim and fit. I also started at Tiff's and other cauc establishments. I think some girls have their preferences but all in all I think it may have more to do with if you "click" with the girls and that some the of the authors ability to take some poetic license. After visiting some of these "outstanding" girls an AR has been written about I have come to the conclusion on some occasions that there may be another reason why the AR was produced or I just wasn't that girls type and didn't get the same level of service. On other occasions I have found a lot of honesty in the review.
I have met some girls that are open about preferring Again guys for one reason or another but I have also come across girls that tell me they prefer Aussie men.
So the way I see it (and I may be totally wrong) I don't think the service you get would be that much different to others unless you're an areshole to them, which I don't think you are, but there are some serious arseholes out there. It's more likely to be an exaggeration on the encounter.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Nelly69
03-01-2021, 01:27 AM
Wow what a thought. I too am of caucasian background 6" Slim and fit. I also started at Tiff's and other cauc establishments. I think some girls have their preferences but all in all I think it may have more to do with if you "click" with the girls and that some the of the authors ability to take some poetic license. After visiting some of these "outstanding" girls an AR has been written about I have come to the conclusion on some occasions that there may be another reason why the AR was produced or I just wasn't that girls type and didn't get the same level of service. On other occasions I have found a lot of honesty in the review.
I have met some girls that are open about preferring Again guys for one reason or another but I have also come across girls that tell me they prefer Aussie men.
So the way I see it (and I may be totally wrong) I don't think the service you get would be that much different to others unless you're an areshole to them, which I don't think you are, but there are some serious arseholes out there. It's more likely to be an exaggeration on the encounter.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks Bonkers, good to know. I am really nice to the girls and often joke with them. Its just a thought thats been with me since joining the forum.

rooter
03-01-2021, 01:45 AM
The WLs tell Asian customers they prefer Asian customers, they tell Caucasian customers they prefer Caucasian customers, they tell old customers they prefer old customers, they tell young customers they prefer young customers, etc etc. :)

CFM001
03-01-2021, 08:31 AM
The WLs tell Asian customers they prefer Asian customers, they tell Caucasian customers they prefer Caucasian customers, they tell old customers they prefer old customers, they tell young customers they prefer young customers, etc etc. :)

Wiser words have never been said.

konfuzion
03-01-2021, 08:52 AM
Money = sexy man and love long time: small dic more easy for girl in shop

rooter
03-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Wiser words have never been said.

Sometimes the most obvious things are the wisest.
Too many punters forget that they are paying the girls to do a job and that job is all about making you feel good.
They are not a girlfriend or wife who will criticise you for having a pot belly, or losing your hair, or having a hairy back, or a fungal toenail, or a skin blemish you should get a doctor to have a look at, or whatever.
Your girlfriend/wife will point out these things sometimes because she is just being a bitch, but often because she actually cares about you and wants you to look after your health and appearance.
But a WL doesn't give a flying fuck about you. Once you walk out the door you could get struck by lightning for all she cares.
The WL will tell you everything about you is great, even your faults, or they will just conveniently not mention them.
For that one hour you are the handsomest stud in the world, and the world's greatest lover :)
That's what you are paying them to do.
That's punting. Enjoy!

aussiegaigin
03-01-2021, 09:35 AM
If you are happy with the service you get, why worry about what someone else might or might not be getting?

Even another Cauc guy could be getting different experience to what the girl gives you.

If you feel you are missing out, try another girl/shop.

holi_day
03-01-2021, 10:12 AM
WLs definitely have preference on race I believe. Just because they have perception of certain cultural background. Iike certain race will have facial hair, certain pattern of behaviors. I know some Chinese girls do not like Indian due to body odour, or black man as they do get intimidated with the skin color.

Hygiene, fitness, behaviors definitely come into play how a WL feels about you. I can't disguise myself to be a different race. I can manage my hygiene, behavior and fitness. I have started body training about 4,5years ago and made pretty impressive transformation. I can certainly tell girls like me much more with my current body than before. This is across all races of WLs I have seen.

Sometimes ethnicity makes difference which I can only relate to how the media portrait the other races back in their culture. An example is Thai. As an east Asian, I never have any good experience with Thai. and I can almost certain that most, if not all, of the fantastic after reports on Thai girls are written by Caucasians.

altvmla
03-01-2021, 10:37 AM
I'm Asian and I remember one ML once told me she preferred caucasian guys (in her personal life at least).
Different I guess but at least there was honesty here!

cuteguy
03-01-2021, 03:12 PM
I've heard Japanese girls say they like 'Western men'. The Thais like Aussie men because they respect women better and have light skin but as long as you don't have a long hard penis that might hurt their little sisters. The Chinese girls will look at your facial or body features and find some feature that suggests you are wealthy and a good catch. The next thing they are asking is if you are married or not.

Nelly69
03-01-2021, 04:09 PM
I've heard Japanese girls say they like 'Western men'. The Thais like Aussie men because they respect women better and have light skin but as long as you don't have a long hard penis that might hurt their little sisters. The Chinese girls will look at your facial or body features and find some feature that suggests you are wealthy and a good catch. The next thing they are asking is if you are married or not.

Yeah i get asked if I am married or have a girl friend by Thai girls alot, they then quiz me on where I live and what job I do. Thai girls always seems to be super nice.

aussiegaigin
03-01-2021, 04:42 PM
I've heard Japanese girls say they like 'Western men'..
I've found that Japanese girls are very restricted by their culture. They take misogyny to a whole new level over there.

Once they come here and get a taste of local life and get treated better by men, it's no wonder they like us.

B0nkers
03-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Gotta say the OP's original question was more about why he is not getting the same level of service as reported. Not the lies the girls dish up to make you return.
This thread has got a little off track.

B J Hunter
04-01-2021, 08:30 AM
Simple answer to the question is yes, of course some girls do have a preference regarding the racial background of their client that will definitely affect the service provided. We’re all well aware of the 109 different reasons why right? Their reasons are no different to a punters reason why certain nationalities appeal or don’t appeal. Isn’t it best to just think that the service provided is based upon your behaviours and personal characteristics. These stereotype barriers can sometimes change we all do it with positive experiences. Being clean, polite, friendly and respectful will get you much further in life let alone getting some perceived equal or quality service from a ML/WL.
Still it’s punting that’s the nature of the game and you’re not going to change everyone’s perceptions and win ‘em all.

CFM001
04-01-2021, 11:36 AM
So to answer Nelly69 bro's question and hopefully maybe even summarise the whole thread.

Yes, MLs and WLs have a preference.
They may never tell you nor will you ever know.
If they do tell you, they're probably lying because they're there for you so that you come back.
If you feel like you're getting a different service than other bro's out there, that's normal. WL/ML may be having a bad day, you may not be their preference, you may be their exact preference and your service is better etc etc.
The joy of punting is that you never know what you're going to get. It's that gem around the corner that keeps us going.
I see a bad punt as a step closer to a great one.
So until then....

liminal
04-01-2021, 09:26 PM
I’m actually thinking the key word here, both in OP’s question - communication and what actually happens with most of everyone here in some form , whether a sgl , or multiple encounter with the same sex worker (ml/wl), irrespective of if you fall in love , or they ask do you have a GF or, how handsome you are blah blah .

Sure if you have a shared language it can be a great assist . However, Still no guarantee of better service and fun times

Nelly69
04-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Thank you everyone for your reply, interesting responses. I guess my question is just coming from my FOMO.

Mannykh
12-01-2021, 09:17 PM
There are two sides for this question. Most Asian girls prefer aussie or caucasian because they have money , they spend well , and they can have a future staying in here, and they are more open minded or independent than Asian guys ( most of the cases ) . But some girls like Asian guys. Because they can understand eachother, language, culture , lifestyle. Everything matches up. However , most Asian girls doesnt like men from their own country because they are afraid they know them or they will reveal their identity coz back home noone tell what job they doing, also they spend less money compared to Causacian guys. Inside the parlour or while going out.

holi_day
12-01-2021, 09:35 PM
Most Asian girls prefer aussie or caucasian because they have money , they spend well ,

You sure this is what Asian girls think?

Mannykh
12-01-2021, 09:38 PM
100% mate. Im damn sure.

Mannykh
12-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Enlighten me if you have contrary experience than this.

alc
12-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Yeah I don't know mannykh... I've sort of figured the exact opposite. Mind you, there are a lot of Asian girls and I only really know the Chinese.

In terms of working, a lot of the girls I know prefer Asian clients because they're quite vanilla and easy to satisfy. In terms of spending money, Caucasians have a reputation for being stingy. Would you just tip 500 because you felt the girl was pretty? I've heard many cases of Asian clients doing so. The count for the Caucasians is 0 (in my limited sample).

The same goes for relationships outside of shops. The girls I know feel a lot more comfortable bagging a Chinese bloke who will think that dropping 15k on a Cartier bracelet is, while expensive, within the bounds of the ordinary. Maybe I just don't know the right Caucasian people but the feeling I get is that a 1k Tiffany would already be pushing the boundaries of why the fuck.

I probably also only have a very limited experience with Caucasian people but this has been my experience thus far.

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 11:35 PM
When you're balls deep in pussy who really cares....?

Nelly69
12-01-2021, 11:35 PM
I never give any WL or ML gifts, thats just setting a precedent for more gifts later...

So I've been asking this question to some ML and WL I've been seeing. The common answer for ML is depends on the guys size, they say some Caucasian guys are too big and they don't like big dicks (Contrary to my believe that every girls loves a big dick. haha) so they would offer FS depending on how much meat they like to take. They say the service doesn't vary depending on the nationality of the punter, I guess I shouldn't be offended for past rejection now. haha

Another one is connection, they say clients who can speak the same language can have better connection but on the flip side they think they deserve more being the same nationality so the jury is out on that one...

Carissawhore
12-01-2021, 11:36 PM
In my experience some asian girls dont like their own kind but some prefer cause it matches with their daily habbits. As far as I know from various WL's they have hierarchy.
1st Japanese /Koreans/ Taiwanese/Vietnamese/Chinese (basically any Asian kind)
2nd Caucasians
3rd Other ethnicity such as Lebos,

Least preferred are: Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis
Blacks from any nation

Nelly69
12-01-2021, 11:43 PM
In my experience some asian girls dont like their own kind but some prefer cause it matches with their daily habbits. As far as I know from various WL's they have hierarchy.
1st Japanese /Koreans/ Taiwanese/Vietnamese/Chinese (basically any Asian kind)
2nd Caucasians
3rd Other ethnicity such as Lebos,

Least preferred are: Indians, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis
Blacks from any nation

Well, I guess I will always be 2nd best with these Asian girls... lol

Mannykh
13-01-2021, 06:26 AM
They probably like Chinese more because they spend more than anyone. Other Asians are same

Mannykh
13-01-2021, 06:30 AM
And i have seen many asian massage girls having caucasian sugar daddy. Just for money . They dont really like young punts. But they like matured ones.

Rackster
13-01-2021, 07:32 AM
Different girls prefer different races, and I've found that (depending on the demographic), its the ones that have been here a year or more prefer caucasians. (also that the older asian men dont take very long, sol book shorter) The ones that are here for years dont care. Its not uncommon for the girls in the long hours shops to average over 7-10k a week, work that out at $100ph their cut over 3 or 4 years.
Regardless, make sure youre polite, clean, presentable and its a better punt (and if you frequent non / low english shops, download google translator, and learn how to use it)

rockbreaker
14-01-2021, 04:31 PM
So I've been asking this question to some ML and WL I've been seeing. The common answer for ML is depends on the guys size, they say some Caucasian guys are too big and they don't like big dicks (Contrary to my believe that every girls loves a big dick. haha)

When it is a job and they are getting 10 dicks a day, why would they want a big dick to make their life difficult?