PDA

View Full Version : Question Angel Therapy Massage

marlowe
03-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Anyone know what happened to this place? Was just off the highway down at loganholme. Used to be one of my favourites back in the day. I hadn't been in Brisbane in a while and was looking forward to going back. Their socials are dead and it seems to be gone on google maps. Has the shop relocated under another name perhaps?

xzaq
03-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Assume a covid closure.. building been up for lease for a while.

Brenda's probably gone back to Africa but would be interested to know if she's surfaced elsewhere..

AboveBoard
03-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Another msg place in same building but looks legit and another body n soul shop 200m back towards Bne. Tried angel 3-4 years back when it opened in and it was ok.

wally100
03-01-2021, 04:21 PM
i visited this place some months back post covid and it had the angel massage logo on the wall (from what i remember it was).

I was pleasantly surprised by what was on offer and received far more than expected.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_3744182153/BRISBANE-Springwood-massage-1HR-50-27.html

May have got lucky with the lovely young lady that provided a fulfilling service or she just really wanted that extra pineapple over the one i was originally willing to tip for.

I have not returned as i don't want to ruin the memory. The memory is already shot and i can not remember her name to make sure i book her again.

Kowabunga
03-01-2021, 08:19 PM
I'm a bit dubious with the above link.
There are adverts for the chain of shops from Boondall, Bowen Hills, Greenslopes, Wynnum, Springwood.
But then add Alderley and Stafford under another Locanto account.
Each to their own ... but not a place to anticipate quality.

APL
04-01-2021, 10:52 AM
I agree you would be a Wally if you believe Wally
Surprised Spaceman not ranting about this chain

spaceman
06-01-2021, 09:43 PM
No I don’t have to
That’s some one else’s project

APL
07-01-2021, 10:33 AM
No I don’t have to
That’s some one else’s project

Very Interesting Spaceman your exploration of MLs only applies to shops your concerned about ABNs

Batting100
07-01-2021, 12:52 PM
Very Interesting Spaceman your exploration of MLs only applies to shops your concerned about ABNs

What are you suggesting ?

Falcon2005
08-01-2021, 07:58 AM
Anyone know what happened to this place? Was just off the highway down at loganholme. Used to be one of my favourites back in the day. I hadn't been in Brisbane in a while and was looking forward to going back. Their socials are dead and it seems to be gone on google maps. Has the shop relocated under another name perhaps?

Both closed - the original Angels use to be good value, but went downhill in the past year or so.