PDA

View Full Version : General talk I broke the no.1 rule

merlin200
04-01-2021, 04:10 PM
I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle

zakthekat
04-01-2021, 04:39 PM
I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help brothers she is the only one i go to because others girls cant compare for me. How do i get out the vicious cycle

If she doesn't feel the same..... quit your job, sell everything you own, move to another planet and try starting life again.

ecchi.gaijin
04-01-2021, 04:43 PM
The easiest way to get over this is to continue spending unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends. Then find a new ML, fall in love with her, spend unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends. Then find a new ML, fall in love with her, spend unlimited amounts of cash on her and do everything that she desires you to do until she eventually tells you that you and her are only friends.

By that stage you will have run out of cash or you will be dead.

Scotty from Marketing
04-01-2021, 04:46 PM

We have all been there.
Step 1 - Do you see her out of the shop?
If yes, go to step 2
If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

Step 2 -:Are you paying her out of the shop?
If No, go to step 3
If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

Step 3 - Will she stop working to be with you?
If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck

merlin200
04-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Yeah i figured most punters have been there so just want to see how everyone has handled it

Scotty from Marketing
04-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Yeah i figured most punters have been there so just want to see how everyone has handled it
Where are you at in my step by step program?
If you think you are special in the shop, revel in the moment, play the game back at her and forget about her when you walk out the door. The next guy is likely getting the same treatment as you. It’s her job.
Easier said than done. I’m currently in love with 4 mls :startle:

Kowabunga
04-01-2021, 05:57 PM
I fallen in love with a massage girl. I know i shouldn't. I need your help ....
If you're enjoying the moment ... stay with it and enjoy while you can.
Careful what you anticipate and expect. The higher your anticipations ... I suspect the harder the fall.

If I were you and your feelings are genuine, I'd talk to her about it and ask her help.
Possibly she may not have the same depth of feelings and can guide you back into "friends with benefits"
That's still a good place to be.

FBold
04-01-2021, 06:17 PM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

bravolima
04-01-2021, 07:08 PM
We have all been there.
If yes, go to step 2
If No, Its an illusion. She probably does the same with most guys. Stop seeing her or accept what her job is

If No, go to step 3
If Yes, its an illusion. Sure she likes you more than most, but you are still a customer. Accept that or move on

If No, just imagine the oldest, fattest, smelliest ugly guys doing what you do to her, but for half the price. If you still love her seek help or stop seeing her
If Yes, look at the No answer above, Can you live with a woman who did this for money? What if things get tight? Do you think she trusts a guy who goes to massage shops?

Good luck

very wise opinion. you would make a great japanese dating game developer XD

merlin200
04-01-2021, 08:12 PM
Where are you at in my step by step program?
If you think you are special in the shop, revel in the moment, play the game back at her and forget about her when you walk out the door. The next guy is likely getting the same treatment as you. It’s her job.
Easier said than done. I’m currently in love with 4 mls :startle:

Unfortunately step 3 brother.....

tab123
04-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. We've all done it at some point.

The quickest way to get out of this hole is to share the girls details here (i imagine she is gorgeous right?). You will then know us brothers will get onto her and you will likely to move on quickly.

zakthekat
04-01-2021, 08:53 PM
We have all been there.
If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck

Why does she need to stop working? If you like her now, you should like her still if she continues working and something happens between you. Get to know the real woman and not just the ML and if she's awesome enough and that something happens, you get to keep the real woman while others get to play with just the ML.

Not all MLs are tortured into the job and trafficked like Spaceman suggests and don't need rescuing.

joeblow251
04-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Yes, its sad to believe with some of them that you feel something, they make you feel special or you have that "connection", but as Scotty says stands true - we all been there at some level. We are all just johns - period.... Now doesn't mean something could happen, but I put in a lotto ticket every week and I haven't won it yet.

Good luck with her though.....hope your dreams come true.....

The Professor
04-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Alert - Harsh words coming- Snap out of it Sunshine - just like the fools who think they can go to Thai Or Phil and bring back an Asian princess and live happily ever after. Yeah I know there is 2% it works for.
Its your dick talking not your head. Yeah I have met some OMG hot girls over my time and some wanted to have my baby too but I always knew it ain't going to happen.
Time for a reality check. Do you really think this will last forever? Apologies for being blunt.
And no not all punters have been there.
Prof

angrybirdy
05-01-2021, 01:41 AM
walk away mate.. there are much hotter MLs from time to time.. that's why I never let myself pass Step 2..

OMG_Punting
05-01-2021, 03:13 AM
walk away mate.. there are much hotter MLs from time to time.. that's why I never let myself pass Step 2..

I couldn't agree more. Been there done that, got drained of cash then never hear from her again.

iamking
05-01-2021, 04:50 AM
Is it love or lust? Do you think of her non sexually/physically? Based on your reply you already see her outside of the shop freely. That's a good start. Has she stopped, skipped work or reduced her hours because of how she feels about you? Better. Do you sit in your car waiting for her to finish work or message her waiting for her to reply to you between customers? Creepy.
Think of the changes that will affect the both of you. Would you proudly intruduce her to your family and friends? Will you be embarrassed if you both were at dinner ran into her customer?
Would you move interstate/overseas to give her a fresh start?

iamking
05-01-2021, 05:05 AM
In writing this, I am seeing an ex ML, who worked for a short time and left the industry on her own accord. Ran into her outside by accident.
The girl has to make changes for herself not you and you need to accept her, not hide her or force her.
The risks are high if she changes for you. She will depend on you (you may be happy to spend money) but psycholgically it can be damaging for her, to be reliant on you.
People may see her as a gold digger, in reverse she may see you as a controller (Domestic violence can relate to money, control, isolation, even if you don't see it that way). But this may be way to heavy for your question.

Minathy8724
05-01-2021, 06:30 AM
I absolutely agree with The Professor's comments. Snap out of it. You will only get hurt and yes she says the same thing to all her clients.
I've had ML from 5 star resorts wanted to take things outside after 2-3 sessions, sounds genuine but I know it is all a facade. Just enjoy your session and move on.
Invest the time to meet "keepers" elsewhere, after that, if variety is what you want, then punt in secret. ML/WL are street wise, your heart will be broken.

Scotty from Marketing
05-01-2021, 06:55 AM
Why does she need to stop working? If you like her now, you should like her still if she continues working and something happens between you. Get to know the real woman and not just the ML and if she's awesome enough and that something happens, you get to keep the real woman while others get to play with just the ML.

It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
If you have an ounce of jealousy, it won’t work. It’s an intimate environment.
Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

It works better when they stop working however.

If merlin is already at step3, he is doing better than 90% of punters.

LoveHer
05-01-2021, 09:12 AM
having met the girl through the application of money to the relationship that changes the likelihood of success.

do you still pay to see her from time to time?

kamas
05-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Once she has her permanent resident visa and meets someone with more money than you, are you sure she will stay with you?

4FoW2
05-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Agree wholeheartedly with Prof - listen to the old fart - he knows his shit. Was in a SEA country once and this 22 year old sweet farm girl would do anything and I mean anything for me. Her favourite phrase was I want to have your baby. I went there twice but knew I had to let it go for her good and mine. Both punters and ML should understand what the massage game is all about, short term pleasure. When you get older you will look back and know you made the right decision.

merlin200
05-01-2021, 02:52 PM
Thanks everyone. You all have given me solid advice and like you all say it might be time to get realistic and wake up

Batting100
05-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Jesus... what’s going on???? This is the most united I’ve ever seen this community

HST
05-01-2021, 07:46 PM
If you want to meet a HAB go to Sunnybank regularly for a coffee and lunch and try to strike up a conversation ot two (although I am sure a lot of the local girls are wise to these tactics from Aussie guys who have a thing for Asian girls haha). I live on the Gold Coast and I went there a while ago out of curiosity as I'd never been there before and bloody hell there were some cuties walking around. Had a nice lunch at a place in the shopping centre near the cinemas and the girl serving me was lovely. If I lived closer I would be there all the time for the Asian food options and the girls of course.

zakthekat
05-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Jesus... what’s going on???? This is the most united I’ve ever seen this community

New year, new attitudes.

LoveHer
05-01-2021, 10:29 PM

we've all sworn to only accept BBBJs after signing the covid register with our real names and checking that the shop has an ABN. 2021 is the new normal.

Tales
09-01-2021, 09:27 AM
we've all sworn to only accept BBBJs after signing the covid register with our real names and checking that the shop has an ABN. 2021 is the new normal.

I signed in with one name and told the lovely girl another. Funny how when one head is getting worked over it affects the other!!!

gpeck80
15-01-2021, 06:52 AM

Follow scottysackedfrommarketing's advice. Also DO NOT reveal who you are to anyone on this site. Might be a jealous punter/boyfriend that wants to beat you op.

gpeck80
15-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Once she has her permanent resident visa and meets someone with more money than you, are you sure she will stay with you?

And most likely a man from her own country or that community.

gpeck80
15-01-2021, 06:55 AM
having met the girl through the application of money to the relationship that changes the likelihood of success.

do you still pay to see her from time to time?

Yep. Usually relationships end how they begin. If you stole your girl from another guy, she'll cheat on you eventually and move up. If it was financial at the start, you'll get divorce raped if youre dumb enough to marry her. If you were friends first, more likely the relationship will end on good terms. etc

LoveHer
15-01-2021, 11:51 AM
in summary : it's not going to work.

in practice, isn't there a ex-massage girl and her partner running a cafe/takeaway place in Brisbane? I think the partner was a former regular customer who has taken her out of the massage biz.

4FoW2
15-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Maybe think of it like this - what is the chances it may work ? Lets be really really optimistic - lets say 15%.
Now ask yourself if before hopping on a plane you knew it would land safely only 15% of the time would you hop on that plane. Fuck No. Now what are the alternatives - find another girl, keep punting and playing, etc etc
Re in practice "isn't there? " "I think" - there are always exceptions to the rule like the guy who smoked all his life and lived to 100.
or
So you started punting a while ago ..... are you never ever in your life going to punt ever again?
Love can be cruel, I have found guys are a lot more sensitive than women. Did you know in the Vietnam War they used to get the female Viet Cong to interrogate the prisoners as they were much more brutal.
But its your life, your money ........best of luck.
4FoW2

Scotty from Marketing
15-01-2021, 12:39 PM
in summary : it's not going to work.

in practice, isn't there a ex-massage girl and her partner running a cafe/takeaway place in Brisbane? I think the partner was a former regular customer who has taken her out of the massage biz.
I can site at least 5 cases where the ex ml is living “happily ever after” with the ex punter. Its possible, but it takes something special to make it work. They each know what the other did with or for money

Batting100
15-01-2021, 04:26 PM
I can site at least 5 cases where the ex ml is living “happily ever after” with the ex punter. Its possible, but it takes something special to make it work. They each know what the other did with or for money

It just takes maturity... I know couples that are in open relationships and I know couples that got together when he was a customer and I even know a couple where he knews what she did (she left the biz a long time ago) and he was happy to have her go to work every day knowing her feelings were for him and not the mostly pieces of shit she sees everyday.

IMO, the biggest detractor in a relationship will be you as you will 100 percent punt again

LoveHer
15-01-2021, 05:17 PM
the mostly pieces of shit she sees everyday.

that's a bit close to the bone. :)

jaccky
15-01-2021, 07:09 PM
It takes a special kind of man to love a woman knowing she has sex with other dudes or at least touches their dicks. At some stage there is an imbalance in the relationship.
Every case has it’s own set of circumstances and personalities involved though so all rules are meant to be broken.

I disagree. I consider myself very prone to jealousy in relationships. But somehow the nature of my girlfriend's work, of which I respectfully compartmentalised as transactional did not affect me at all.

Scotty from Marketing
15-01-2021, 07:56 PM
I disagree. I consider myself very prone to jealousy in relationships. But somehow the nature of my girlfriend's work, of which I respectfully compartmentalised as transactional did not affect me at all.

It works better when they stop working however.

If you make it work, congratulations, you beat the odds.

sporty32
15-01-2021, 08:17 PM
If she doesn't feel the same..... quit your job, sell everything you own, move to another planet and try starting life again.

Best advice ever!!

Batting100
16-01-2021, 02:39 AM
that's a bit close to the bone. :)

Well.... Most of us have heard the stories..and the stories are often about dudes who seem ok so....

benyan
18-01-2021, 04:09 AM

Can you pm me pls?

merlin200
18-01-2021, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=benyan;2114185]Can you pm me pls?[/QUOTE

Doesn't let me msg you

Scotty from Marketing
18-01-2021, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=benyan;2114185]Can you pm me pls?[/QUOTE

Doesn't let me msg you

New guy doesnt have 5 posts yet.

merlin200
18-01-2021, 06:06 PM
Ok thank goodness i thought it was problem with my account

benyan
19-01-2021, 07:28 AM
Ok thank goodness i thought it was problem with my account

Is she Chinese?

Rockdick038
19-01-2021, 12:47 PM

who? Francis from pure massage?

Darkwolf
21-01-2021, 11:45 PM
falling in love with these girls is hard thing to overcome, i have experienced the emotions first hand too. good luck hope it works out for you

cekret
22-01-2021, 10:56 AM
falling in love with these girls is hard thing to overcome, i have experienced the emotions first hand too. good luck hope it works out for you

I too have been there and done that, and it is too much of a cycle tbh. Two words "emotional rollercoaster"

Batting100
22-01-2021, 05:49 PM
Has the OP said how the ml feels about him?

merlin200
22-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Has the OP said how the ml feels about him?

She likes me too

hurdur
22-01-2021, 08:40 PM
She likes me too

If you are both single and like each other, why not give it a go? 6 months probation and evaluate afterward once you know each other better.

Scotty from Marketing
22-01-2021, 09:00 PM
She likes me too
Thats sweet.
My running count is that im special with about 16 mls

merlin200
22-01-2021, 11:41 PM
Thats sweet.
My running count is that im special with about 16 mls
No your count is 15...leave 1 for me at least :shout:

LoveHer
23-01-2021, 09:53 AM
When I try to progress with these girls they are so unstable. They say hat I am important to the but if a paying punter makes a booking then nothing will sway them from taking the booking. Number if times we agree to meet at a particular time and they will ne later than normally late.

HST
23-01-2021, 10:06 AM
When I try to progress with these girls they are so unstable. They say hat I am important to the but if a paying punter makes a booking then nothing will sway them from taking the booking. Number if times we agree to meet at a particular time and they will ne later than normally late.
Bit unfair to call a girl "unstable" just because she prioritises a paying punter rather than you. Just means her work comes first and you are second. If you can't accept this then move on

Scotty from Marketing
23-01-2021, 10:39 AM

Why would you want to go out with an ml?
Are you looking for free sex? Good luck with that
Do you genuinely like her and want to see if its reciprocated in reality? Again, good luck with that.

There is a reason most are wary of meeting guys outside of shops. Sure you can flash your wallet, but a significant number of us are undateable, crazy or partnered.

Jimmy_s
23-01-2021, 10:58 AM
We have all been there.
If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck

No truer statements made, been there done that!!

Scenic
23-01-2021, 04:53 PM
My theory is "would you buy a bakery just because you want to eat a bread?"

jimmyp
23-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Why would you want to go out with an ml?
Are you looking for free sex? Good luck with that.

I can guarantee you the money I have spent on punting in the last 10 years was way cheaper than getting divorced after 5 years.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

iamking
24-01-2021, 01:45 AM
'these girls'

'unstable'

i can't imagine why they don't 'progress' with you....

do you need a kleenex?

Agree.
I used to meet up with MLs often, especially my regulars. Meet up for dinner or drinks. Learn to separate the job from the person.
If the girl likes you she (also highly depending on shop owner), shevwill skip work or leavecearly if she really likes you, not just in ut for the money.
Also agree that many MLs don't believe customers, they realise the guyvwants free sex outside, not an actual relationship.
But merlin200, there is some hope.
I have now been seeing an ex ML for a while. Was a short term regular who quit and got a "regular" job. Luckily she stopped working before we reunited.
It took me a while to stop going to shops, but its been worthwhile. Even if things don't work out long term, we both are at least happy and living in the moment.
It takes an effort by both parties

4FoW2
24-01-2021, 09:55 AM
My theory is "would you buy a bakery just because you want to eat a bread?"
Agree in both respects you could be loosing your dough!

Batting100
24-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Agree.
But merlin200, there is some hope.
I have now been seeing an ex ML for a while. Was a short term regular who quit and got a "regular" job. Luckily she stopped working before we reunited.
It took me a while to stop going to shops, but its been worthwhile Even if things don't work out long term, we both are at least happy and living in the moment.
It takes an effort by both parties

how long have you not been going to shops?

iamking
24-01-2021, 03:09 PM
how long have you not been going to shops?

Phased fown in November and have been MIA since start of December. Actually tried in September and October. Had to change phone numbers and block numbers from shops and MLs to stay in the straight and narrow.
Come on here once in a while to respond to messages, but am actually phasing myself out as well. Luckily this forum isn't the same as it used to be, and COVID has reduced my temptations with less new girls working.
Realised how much money i used to spend on MLs during this time. Since March last year I've saved $20k, even with a couple if hedonistic splurges. Bought my dream bike instead.
Take my girl for rides.
Even if we don't make it, I don't think I'll return to ML shops. If I end up single and have the urge, will go to brothels instead, and save and fly down to Sydney for fun. Its safer, unlike MLs, WLs get tested regularly and need a health certificate to work, and it's legal.
I'm having fun in life and love.
Each to their own.
Always be respectful to the girls.
Happy punting, stay safe.

Nelly69
24-01-2021, 06:22 PM
We have all been there.
If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck

haha, gold. you need to give advice to some of the sydney peeps. All the love stories with ML/WL is a good read. myself included...

Azonto
30-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Just wondering how do you know its even true what she says. seems like your being taken for a ride until the next rich guy comes....just my opinion

Sham_
22-03-2021, 04:50 PM
We have all been there.
If yes, go to step 2

If No, go to step 3

Good luck

Cheers for this bro I am borderline stage 2 and 3 with a chick at the moment. She is perfect but I’m sure she’s offering similar services to others. Plus she’s thai. Have tried seeing other MLS but I keep going back. After reading this thread I’ve thought up some very nasty images of what other blokes are doing to her so I shall not return

kuk18
23-03-2021, 10:11 AM
Sorry to hear that bro. We've all done it at some point.

The quickest way to get out of this hole is to share the girls details here (i imagine she is gorgeous right?). You will then know us brothers will get onto her and you will likely to move on quickly.

Cruel but effective!

kuk18
23-03-2021, 10:13 AM
It is a dangerous game to play which often results in gradually spending more and more money until the bank account or the bubble bursts. I think most mongers have been in this situation at some point. Part of the game somehow.

ococpunt
24-03-2021, 06:31 PM
It is a dangerous game to play which often results in gradually spending more and more money until the bank account or the bubble bursts. I think most mongers have been in this situation at some point. Part of the game somehow.

if your bank account is likely gonna go burst, you probably should just stick with your rent/mortgage payments

Sully 69
01-09-2021, 11:54 PM
I have known a massage girl for 5 years or more all I can say it was a roller-coaster had a lot of fun and a lot of drama did I regret it no even with highs and lows she appreciated it because I could help her out with her life went to a lot of places with in brisbane for business and enjoyment gold coast toowoomba harvey bay

Themassageking
02-09-2021, 02:30 PM
I feel your pain brother.

limbi8888
02-09-2021, 03:15 PM
trust me after loosing 85% of my wealth to my ex (not including the legal costs), punting is alot cheaper.
The lawyers will shaft you $400+ per hr. At least if the WL/ML does it you MOST of the time you still have a grin on your face