PDA

View Full Version : Other Sasa - IRIS Massage Wentworthville

BadDog1980
05-01-2021, 09:40 PM
G' day brothers... First post here so bear with me. Hope it's in the right section.

IRIS Massage Wentworthville,
4/344-348 Great Western Highway, Wentworthville, NSW. 2145.

Was a bit pressed for time as I had to go to work hence went for 1/2 hr massage only. Lucky for me, the prettiest girl was free when I walked in. Her name was Sasa. From Thailand, early 20's. Her cute sexy dress exposed her gorgeous sexy thighs and you could make out her well rounded ass. Told her my situation about having to go to work so didn't bother with Part 1.

Paid $40 for 1/2 hr, she took $70 for B2B and HJ. Very beautiful light skin and clean. Tight little clean shaven pussy but unfortunately no licky licky...tits were perky, size B, I reckon. I asked if I can come on her belly but she wanted to charge extra, I offered $20 but she wanted more so that plan went out the window...

Overall, nice filled rounded ass(fuck yes!), juicy thighs (fuck yes, yes!). Will definitely be going back to see her. As I was leaving the room, managed to see other MLs but did not find em as attractive as Sasa.

She said she only works there Tuesdays. Also working at Ruby Massage in Parramatta...

Apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong section. Cheers.

new2scene
10-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Hi there. Was always curious about that store, looks like quite a professional place.

Looking forward to try it sometime.

any other tips or suggestions?

cheers

Bunty4
11-01-2021, 08:37 AM
G' day brothers... First post here so bear with me. Hope it's in the right section.

IRIS Massage Wentworthville,
4/344-348 Great Western Highway, Wentworthville, NSW. 2145.

Was a bit pressed for time as I had to go to work hence went for 1/2 hr massage only. Lucky for me, the prettiest girl was free when I walked in. Her name was Sasa. From Thailand, early 20's. Her cute sexy dress exposed her gorgeous sexy thighs and you could make out her well rounded ass. Told her my situation about having to go to work so didn't bother with Part 1.

Paid $40 for 1/2 hr, she took $70 for B2B and HJ. Very beautiful light skin and clean. Tight little clean shaven pussy but unfortunately no licky licky...tits were perky, size B, I reckon. I asked if I can come on her belly but she wanted to charge extra, I offered $20 but she wanted more so that plan went out the window...

Overall, nice filled rounded ass(fuck yes!), juicy thighs (fuck yes, yes!). Will definitely be going back to see her. As I was leaving the room, managed to see other MLs but did not find em as attractive as Sasa.

She said she only works there Tuesdays. Also working at Ruby Massage in Parramatta...

Apologies in advance if I am posting in the wrong section. Cheers.

Bro do you know the days she works at Ruby?

Rodman
11-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Is it true that this is same owner as the one across the road ?

Bunty4
11-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Is it true that this is same owner as the one across the road ?

Yes it's true......

prestige
09-02-2021, 09:07 PM
Wondering if these shops in Wentworthville or Parramatta offer part 3 or FS

BadDog1980
13-02-2021, 08:57 AM
Saw her there on Thursday as well (@Rubys).

chinchin01
23-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Wondering if these shops in Wentworthville or Parramatta offer part 3 or FS

It very much depends on who you're seeing. I've met a few ladies that offered and some that would only after a few visits.

Mrmax
12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Called into Iris Massage yesterday all girls were busy but had a quick chat with a cute young Thai girl named Kylie does anyone have any feedback on her ?

Rodman
12-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Called into Iris Massage yesterday all girls were busy but had a quick chat with a cute young Thai girl named Kylie does anyone have any feedback on her ?

She also works at leabon lane sevenhills
Standard service
Great body

Mrmax
13-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Thanks for your reply Rodman
I must admit I'm a little disappointed only standed service available. If more available from other girls at this shop please share.

Rustyp
14-12-2021, 11:13 PM
Do you know where Sasa works?
She use to previously work at Sunshine and Iris in wentworthville