PDA

View Full Version : Question Leaving bad reviews?

Andrewwoody
06-01-2021, 04:12 PM
I’ve been mulling this question for a while...

Recently had a couple of mediocre punts but held off posting a review as I felt sorry for the girls and worried that their boss might see the review and get them into trouble. Both times they were just a bit mediocre rather than wilfully bad.

On the other hand, I don’t mind leaving a bad review if the service is emphatically bad, i.e. girl can’t be bothered, didn’t deliver what was agreed, bad attitude etc.

Do you ever feel bad about leaving a negative review or is it part of the punting game?

Nelly69
06-01-2021, 05:00 PM
yeah, I think you should write reviews as long as it objective and not a personal attack on the girl. I think shops and girls needs to know when their service are not up to scratch, customers will vote with their wallet and elevate the service as a whole.

Hell, we should have our own version of a Michelin guide for shops, a group of anonymous punters judging by the shop's condition, service, girl quality etc... this will help punters find the way around. May I suggest calling it Punters guide with punters star? lol

jordan69
06-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Normally as fact reviews and not considered negative or positive. Some shops will ask for feedbacks as they are willing to discuss with service ladies for both wins.
Not many service ladies work for interest, take the challenge and maybe you may train some good ladies helping them and you will be welcome by them.
I sometimes visit some girls with negative reviews but some of them improved and doing good too.

wilisno
06-01-2021, 05:13 PM
Writing bad reviews to the best of your knowledge is not offensive, as long as it’s truthful. Still, avoid dwelling on the subject as some people use the review as a weapon against a shop or a girl.

Andrewwoody
06-01-2021, 05:23 PM
All good points. We all have bad days at work and I think it’s important to differentiate between someone who might just be having an off day versus someone who provides poor service.

Thankfully, I reckon 80-90% of my punts are pretty good and it’s rare to have a really bad experience.

jordan69
06-01-2021, 05:36 PM
All good points. We all have bad days at work and I think it’s important to differentiate between someone who might just be having an off day versus someone who provides poor service.

Thankfully, I reckon 80-90% of my punts are pretty good and it’s rare to have a really bad experience.
Congrats bro you are enlightened
I agreed with you high percentage received good punt as Sydney has good shops as well as good service ladies but the most importantly good customers lol

jfoldbar
06-01-2021, 06:17 PM
i think that is the beauty of this forum, which sadly lacks in so many aspects of life. get a bad meal at a restaurant, can only do positive reviews. get a lemon car, can only do positive reviews. booked a motel online only to find out its a dump, can only do positive reviews. somehow the "dont like the truth brigade" has deemed it socially unacceptable to provide negative feedback about something. which sucks to the core.
as others have said, there is nothing wrong morally with a negative review if it was simply bad service on their part, provided it is truthful and given in a respectful way. to not write it distorts the "truth" so readers get a skewed opinion.
however, there is a difference between 2 people not clicking and the service provider providing bad service. and only you know which it is. but it is up to each of us to not make one look like the other if we give a negative review.

Dettol
06-01-2021, 06:29 PM
1. Facts above fluff.
2. Balanced perspective of positives and negatives.

Reviews should be about telling your experience, instead of worrying about what other people think you should or shouldn’t write.

asiafever
06-01-2021, 07:57 PM
No problem at all calling an average experience exactly that. Sometimes it's them. Sometimes it's you. I've reviewed my fair share of average punts and called them as such while acknowledging it may have been a number of factors at play. A forum of only positive reviews is useless. I get what you're saying in that I've had a number of average punts I couldn't be arsed writing about.

Labia Vortex
06-01-2021, 09:18 PM
If I have a poor experience I usually take it up with management as I leave
If there are several reports similar to mine I’ll ring the shop when the lady is back in roster and reiterate my experience
I’ll also get in touch with the OP
Only done this once
Everyone is entitled to a bad day but not a bad month

j_highrolla
06-01-2021, 10:37 PM
Im just wondering what about the ones where girls lie / pretend they are from a certain country, but in fact they are from else where.

would it be offensive if we have a thread naming them? there is a recent thread in General talk lately.

maybe it'd be helpful to other bros that dont want to waste their time and money or being lied to?

normally any lying ones i will not see them again, so I actually dodged a dud punt there because of what I read.

it is really very awkward when they are so obviously not from the country they say they are, but watch them pretend LOL.

at the same time though girl will lose customer which is abit mean.....

jfoldbar
07-01-2021, 04:21 AM
Im just wondering what about the ones where girls lie / pretend they are from a certain country, but in fact they are from else where.

would it be offensive if we have a thread naming them? there is a recent thread in General talk lately.

maybe it'd be helpful to other bros that dont want to waste their time and money or being lied to?

normally any lying ones i will not see them again, so I actually dodged a dud punt there because of what I read.

it is really very awkward when they are so obviously not from the country they say they are, but watch them pretend LOL.

at the same time though girl will lose customer which is abit mean.....

this should also extend to when a shop uses false pics and stats

HKHoney888
07-01-2021, 11:34 AM
this should also extend to when a shop uses false pics and stats

fairly worded negative reviews are key for this forum to be worthwhile . I estimate that over 50% of my punts are " subpar" . This figure would be higher if it was not for some of the less than favourable feedback from the other brothers .

cuteguy
07-01-2021, 03:07 PM
The whole point in writing reviews is to send feedback to the shop about the performance and service of their girls and to provide guidance to fellow punters what they may expect from the girl. If a girl provides bad service and goes under the radar without any reviews then the shop is unaware of this and customers may feel they have been cheated and will consider going somewhere else for their next punt. Some might not want to write a review for many reasons. Ultimately, it's their choice.

If there is a bad review, a decent manager or shop owner will consider the customer's comments and then review the girl's service over time just like any employee in a business. We all understand that girls have their good or bad days and so do customers. In no way am I suggesting that a girl should be pulled up and asked why her service was below average because of one review. Give her some time and see what happens next. We are all human and not perfect.

If a customer goes to a particular shop and is writing reviews then he should be impartial and honest. If he decides to skip writing bad reviews and only focuses on favourable reviews for the sake of being on good terms with the shop that he frequents then he cannot be regarded as being a credible or reliable reviewer.

carmen farquis
07-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Just be prepared for the white knights to start blaming everything on you.

liminal
07-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Leave a balanced review . Nothing wrong litigious badmouthing or overly ripe in doing this

holi_day
07-01-2021, 04:27 PM
To me, negative reviews are as useful as positive reviews. They should both be equally appreciated as long as the writer is sharing his experience in good faith.

warwick1
07-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Make it a mixture of Harold Robbins and Barbara Cartland..............

liminal
07-01-2021, 04:37 PM
Make it a mixture of Harold Robbins and Barbara Cartland..............

What’s your favourite period?

warwick1
07-01-2021, 04:58 PM
What’s your favourite period?

For Harold or Barbara??

07-01-2021, 06:19 PM
I’ve been mulling this question for a while...

Recently had a couple of mediocre punts but held off posting a review as I felt sorry for the girls and worried that their boss might see the review and get them into trouble. Both times they were just a bit mediocre rather than wilfully bad.

On the other hand, I don’t mind leaving a bad review if the service is emphatically bad, i.e. girl can’t be bothered, didn’t deliver what was agreed, bad attitude etc.

Do you ever feel bad about leaving a negative review or is it part of the punting game?

All information is welcome here bro!

wowsofast
07-01-2021, 08:05 PM
I definitely appreciate all reviews, good or bad. Goes a long way in helping me make a pricy decision lol

GoldfishMan
08-01-2021, 08:38 AM
I think there is an aspect of writing negative reviews that you are missing here.

Imagine a senior bro with a good rep here writes a glowing review of a girl and you then popup and write a negative review of the same girl. Now you come to the point where you have to realise that for some of these guys, writing glowing reviews is their "bread and butter". They will defend their position to no end. So all in all, you may have started out with a noble intention to help other bros avoid a bad punt, but end up having the impact "reflected" back on you and have your own forum rep in tatters, not to mention having a lot of abuse thrown at you.
Think about the above and consider if that is what you want?

I personally do it this way: say I have a good review in hand of a particular girl, written and corroborated by a bunch of "bros" here. So I go ahead and book this girl and try her out. If the punt was really bad and nothing near what was in the review, I simply take down all the "bros" names into my own blacklist of "reviewers". From that point on, I will ignore all good reviews from those bros.

Of course if it is a new girl nobody has written about, go for it. None of the above applies.

Labia Vortex
08-01-2021, 09:44 AM
I think there is an aspect of writing negative reviews that you are missing here.

Imagine a senior bro with a good rep here writes a glowing review of a girl and you then popup and write a negative review of the same girl. Now you come to the point where you have to realise that for some of these guys, writing glowing reviews is their "bread and butter". They will defend their position to no end. So all in all, you may have started out with a noble intention to help other bros avoid a bad punt, but end up having the impact "reflected" back on you and have your own forum rep in tatters, not to mention having a lot of abuse thrown at you.
Think about the above and consider if that is what you want?

I personally do it this way: say I have a good review in hand of a particular girl, written and corroborated by a bunch of "bros" here. So I go ahead and book this girl and try her out. If the punt was really bad and nothing near what was in the review, I simply take down all the "bros" names into my own blacklist of "reviewers". From that point on, I will ignore all good reviews from those bros.

Of course if it is a new girl nobody has written about, go for it. None of the above applies.
Then there are trolls who just make shit up because they are pathetic arseholes

holi_day
08-01-2021, 10:09 AM
This reminds me of a review a while ago. There were like 4,5 glowing reviews on Didi at Ginza that time. A bro (pekingdude?) wrote a review on Didi which was honest in my view but just a little below average. He got smashed back by a bunch of bros and he ended up apologised and deleted his post.

wilisno
08-01-2021, 10:00 PM
100% Seen that plenty of times.

What do you expect ?

If multiple people write glowing reviews for one girl, she must have something worthwhile, and they must have some kind of feeling for her. Insulting the girl is just the same as insulting them, of course they will take action !

One thing a whinging reviewer can do is, if he’s got a different opinion about the girl, start his own thread, never post on the thread that others are praising the girl, that’s just asking for trouble, or picking fights !

jfoldbar
09-01-2021, 06:02 AM
This reminds me of a review a while ago. There were like 4,5 glowing reviews on Didi at Ginza that time. A bro (pekingdude?) wrote a review on Didi which was honest in my view but just a little below average. He got smashed back by a bunch of bros and he ended up apologised and deleted his post.

i dont know the post your referring too. but this basic concept saddens me. if Didi has her bad days, readers will never know about it because essentially the "truth" has been skewed
however i agree with wilisno, if pekingdude (or anyone) had a negative review, start your own thread about her.

Kawaiionnanoko
09-01-2021, 08:54 AM
i dont know the post your referring too. but this basic concept saddens me. if Didi has her bad days, readers will never know about it because essentially the "truth" has been skewed
however i agree with wilisno, if pekingdude (or anyone) had a negative review, start your own thread about her.

Exactly just like the Chocolite dude damaged Meng’s beautiful review of Sabrina.

GoldfishMan
09-01-2021, 08:57 AM
Nope, the trolling happens even if you start a new negative thread. I can illustrate it if you want. I recently had the absolute worst punt I've had in the last decade, all based on the "recommendations" of a few aligned bros here. It was a girl that was described as "best punt of Covid lockdown" for one happy punter, even. She turned out to be a weird as fark J girl. I didn't even want to cum for her in the end, lol!
If I go ahead and post a new negative review of that now, watch what happens...

lonely heart
09-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Internet review is a double edge sword, any site and industry. However owners are are often happy to take the good out of it but can't bear the effects of the bad.

If a business doesn't want the possibility of getting bad reviews then don't put yourself out there in the first place. I know plenty of business doing very well with very minimum of internet presents. If you put yourself out there, whether its google, Zomato, AUS99...... be ready for the good and bad.

wilisno
09-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Nope, the trolling happens even if you start a new negative thread. I can illustrate it if you want. I recently had the absolute worst punt I've had in the last decade, all based on the "recommendations" of a few aligned bros here. It was a girl that was described as "best punt of Covid lockdown" for one happy punter, even. She turned out to be a weird as fark J girl. I didn't even want to cum for her in the end, lol!
That depends on how you write it. If you just write down your experience, without referring to other reviews, or worse, comparing to the good experience others had, implying the others were lying, then you won’t get direct attacks, that’s human nature !

If you think those defensive punters for the girl mentioned are trolling, they think you’re trolling on their thread too !

holi_day
09-01-2021, 03:37 PM

I think someone already did! 😀

cuteguy
09-01-2021, 05:48 PM
If a girl has no reviews at all and has been working some time, then someone needs to step up and provide some commentary for fellow punters to consider. This is why having this forum allows fellow punters to share their experiences and views. However, some punters want to keep their gems to themselves. We all know this but remember the girl won't stay hidden forever.

bigfatkilo
09-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Who was this bruh? Must've been off putting for you not want to finish.

Serrucho
09-01-2021, 09:55 PM
People on the internet acting like dickheads... well i never.

As long as whatever is said is sincere i say let rip.

Joe1956
09-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Dunno what all the fuss is about. You’re not going to marry her. Stick it in and get off. Not that hard 😂😂😂

Dettol
10-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Dunno what all the fuss is about. You’re not going to marry her. Stick it in and get off. Not that hard 😂😂😂

What does this have to do with anything?

Joe1956
10-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Simple. If you can’t say anything nice about the girl don’t say it. Just get on with job and move on

samytomy
11-01-2021, 12:47 PM
If a girl has no reviews at all and has been working some time, then someone needs to step up and provide some commentary for fellow punters to consider. This is why having this forum allows fellow punters to share their experiences and views. However, some punters want to keep their gems to themselves. We all know this but remember the girl won't stay hidden forever.

I know some WL/ML,but their reviews are hard to be found, I asked the girls and they told most of their regular are over 50s and don't even know the form on onlie

Rodman
11-01-2021, 02:09 PM
Does anyone share the reviews with the WL s or ML s
That are written about them ?

holi_day
11-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Does anyone share the reviews with the WL s or ML s
That are written about them ?

If I am seeing a regular and there is review on her, I will share the link.

So far none of the WLs I shared with can read the reviews.

altvmla
13-01-2021, 09:58 PM
To be honest I'd be a bit nervous for the girl after writing a review knowing how closely the management would browse and advertise on this forum, even if it isn't negative.

Rodman
13-01-2021, 10:50 PM
The shops want reviews done

cuteguy
14-01-2021, 11:16 AM
The shops want reviews done

They would prefer good or positive reviews of their girls.

samytomy
14-01-2021, 11:28 AM
This form is about to tell the truth, no matter is good or bad, but first of all the review must basic on thuth as well no drama

the_boss_king
30-01-2021, 06:24 PM
its no secret, some members are offered favours or discounts for reviews...

Labia Vortex
30-01-2021, 06:35 PM
its no secret, some members are offered favours or discounts for reviews...
These Turkeys are complicit in the deceit perpetrated by some of these shops
If everyone started requesting lineups the deceit would stop

GoldfishMan
30-01-2021, 08:20 PM
These Turkeys are complicit in the deceit perpetrated by some of these shops
If everyone started requesting lineups the deceit would stop
Mate, this forum is just like any other social platform on the internet. It is laughably easy to distort and lie about anything.
That's why you always, always have to suss out who's who and doing what for whom.
The only way to do that is to "review the reviewer", so to speak. Read their reviews, keep it in mind, then spend some money to try out the actual subject. You only need to do it 1 - 3 times to figure them out. You will:
- know the extent to which they distort the truth. Some are more ruthless than others.
- have a "blacklist" and a "whitelist". The whitelist is important to have because one of the blacklisted ones might do a review on a girl therefore it is bad, but this is "negated" when one of the whitelisted ones step up and validate it. See it's random with the blacklisted guys. They sometimes get a good WL to write about, sometimes a bad one.
- have a "greylist". These are not really bad guys because they are good at something. Maybe the experiences part is overblown, but the physical descriptions are spot on, or rather, they see what you see... They say a girl is skinny and sure enough that girl is skinny. Some are bad even at this part, believe it or not!

Unfortunately it really takes time to build all this up, but you will be thankful to do it in the long run!

Dettol
30-01-2021, 08:37 PM
To add to the above, if you don’t have enough funds to “try out the actual subject”, then you can do a few tips below:

If you see a review, good or bad, of a girl then try and search if there are other reviews of the same girl.

Next one - you can also try and see if the reviewer writes other reports of other girls in the past. Do they write positive reviews 100% of the time ? Do they write negative reviews 100% of the time? Do they write exclusively for one shop or operator, or do they have a diverse enough coverage that reduce the likelihood that they are out to attack competitor shops with negative reports, or if they are discount chasing writers who write nothing but good reviews.

Forum tools are available and easy to use for the above. Good luck !

GoldfishMan
30-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Thanks for adding, Dettol. All good points, but I have to differ on this one:
"Do they write exclusively for one shop or operator"
I wouldn't put too much weight on this point, simply because we humans are creatures of habit. A punter might like to frequent a particular shop because it is more convenient for him, or he just likes that place. Doesn't mean he's suss. I have some guys in my whitelist and greylist that never write anything on other shops, just the one shop they always go to.
I'm also personally guilty of always frequenting only a handful of shops, so I know this happens.

wilisno
30-01-2021, 09:27 PM
There are people on these forum who think they know everything, and they are only good at criticising others without much contributions themselves !

No matter how truthful the writer writes, from the bottom of his heart, if he writes frequently, he will be attacked by these people ! The writers can have many good ARs that people like, but no two people can have exactly the same taste, the same mood at the time, the same level of interaction with the girl etc. one AR that doesn’t go his reader’s way, he’ll be branded a shill, a liar, or whatever they can think of.

As a seasoned writer, you don’t have to take those comments very seriously, you didn’t invite them to read in the first place, you write it for those who follow you, not for those who criticise you. The forum even has a rule to deal with this, although it’s rarely enforced. If you don’t like the AR, fuck off elsewhere, don’t read it, don’t criticise the writer, especially ruining his AR, it’s an anti-social behaviour, not welcome here !

Further to this, when I write an AR, it’s because I like the girl, I like the session, that’s what I want to tell people about, right from my first AR many years ago. If I’m not having a good time, I simply won’t write about it, the girl might not be my cup of tea, she might be others’ favourite, so I usually don’t write about bad sessions. As you can see, bad reviews also attract a lot of comments from those who had great time with the girl !

So to say that one who writes good reviews are fake reviews is bullshit !

And also, to say anyone frequent one shop is questionable is also bullshit. When you get acquainted with one shop or mamasan, they will know what you like, so you have a better chance of getting the right girls, whether you prefer to travel around or stick to one shop, it’s entirely up to you, I want a good punt for my own sake, not for others sake ! As you can imagine, a VIP has more chance to have the first bite of the cake...

Dettol
30-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Thanks for adding, Dettol. All good points, but I have to differ on this one:
"Do they write exclusively for one shop or operator"
I wouldn't put too much weight on this point, simply because we humans are creatures of habit. A punter might like to frequent a particular shop because it is more convenient for him, or he just likes that place. Doesn't mean he's suss. I have some guys in my whitelist and greylist that never write anything on other shops, just the one shop they always go to.
I'm also personally guilty of always frequenting only a handful of shops, so I know this happens.

Oh yeah, no doubt. Your reasoning makes perfect sense and I understand that some people are creatures of habit.

People go to same restaurants, or order the same dishes everytime, without wanting to try others.

There’s nothing wrong with that. The point of what I am saying is... if Lionel Messi is being paid by Adidas to wear their boots and apparels, then he cannot waltz along in public wearing Nikes or other brands.

It’s not exactly applicable here in the sense that no one knows who is writing for who (well, other than the obvious ones, of course! ;) ) and who has vendetta against which shops.

It’s not a perfect science at the end of the day, and people can choose whatever parameters they like to establish red flags and make their own judgments.

Abracadabra
30-01-2021, 10:32 PM
In a revitalised Syd punting life I have been fortunate not to have had a really dud or bad session ....some definite YMMV situations or differing connections which left me unsatisfied, but nothing really bad as of yet.

If I did experience something really poor I would probably post it in good faith as that is the value of this forum.

I use this forum as a sieve. I look for common themes or experiences through multiple reviews to allow me to access a girl. And yep, I do connect to some specific reviewer's who seem to be have similar tastes and tell it like it is!

And thus far it has worked quite well.

wilisno
30-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah, no doubt. Your reasoning makes perfect sense and I understand that some people are creatures of habit.

People go to same restaurants, or order the same dishes everytime, without wanting to try others.

There’s nothing wrong with that. The point of what I am saying is... if Lionel Messi is being paid by Adidas to wear their boots and apparels, then he cannot waltz along in public wearing Nikes or other brands.

It’s not exactly applicable here in the sense that no one knows who is writing for who (well, other than the obvious ones, of course! ;) ) and who has vendetta against which shops.

It’s not a perfect science at the end of the day, and people can choose whatever parameters they like to establish red flags and make their own judgments.

Exactly, people can make their own judgment without the so-called guidelines, as I said above, writers should write for those who follow them, not for those who criticise them.

I should talk to admin to tighten up the forum rules on this...

AHLUNGOR
30-01-2021, 10:51 PM
There are people on these forum who think they know everything, and they are only good at criticising others without much contributions themselves !

No matter how truthful the writer writes, from the bottom of his heart, if he writes frequently, he will be attacked by these people ! The writers can have many good ARs that people like, but no two people can have exactly the same taste, the same mood at the time, the same level of interaction with the girl etc. one AR that doesn’t go his reader’s way, he’ll be branded a shill, a liar, or whatever they can think of.

As a seasoned writer, you don’t have to take those comments very seriously, you didn’t invite them to read in the first place, you write it for those who follow you, not for those who criticise you. The forum even has a rule to deal with this, although it’s rarely enforced. If you don’t like the AR, fuck off elsewhere, don’t read it, don’t criticise the writer, especially ruining his AR, it’s an anti-social behaviour, not welcome here !

Further to this, when I write an AR, it’s because I like the girl, I like the session, that’s what I want to tell people about, right from my first AR many years ago. If I’m not having a good time, I simply won’t write about it, the girl might not be my cup of tea, she might be others’ favourite, so I usually don’t write about bad sessions. As you can see, bad reviews also attract a lot of comments from those who had great time with the girl !

So to say that one who writes good reviews are fake reviews is bullshit !

And also, to say anyone frequent one shop is questionable is also bullshit. When you get acquainted with one shop or mamasan, they will know what you like, so you have a better chance of getting the right girls, whether you prefer to travel around or stick to one shop, it’s entirely up to you, I want a good punt for my own sake, not for others sake ! As you can imagine, a VIP has more chance to have the first bite of the cake...

Well said brother Wil, I couldn’t have said it any better myself! Love to frame this one at the top of the page as a sticky!

From another frequent reviewer I can definitely echo the sentiments of writing our reviews for our fans and friendly members and visitors of this forum rather than trolls and keyboard trouble makers who only create hatred and conflicts and Never contributed!

Cheers

GoldfishMan
31-01-2021, 08:22 AM
Exactly, people can make their own judgment without the so-called guidelines, as I said above, writers should write for those who follow them, not for those who criticise them.

I should talk to admin to tighten up the forum rules on this...
Sorry, didn't get you at the end there. Tighten the rules to do what? Prevent people from criticizing an AR?

personaa
31-01-2021, 09:42 AM
I don't trust all reviews not because people might like or sugarcoat everything but simply because we have different tastes , I have seen girls who were just average but the review presented them as Hollywood superstar!! So I think overtime we get an idea whose reviews are closer to our taste and disregard the rest. It's the same as having black , grey and white lists

Aus99 Moderator
31-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Sorry, didn't get you at the end there. Tighten the rules to do what? Prevent people from criticizing an AR?

The Rules says, if you have a different opinion, start your own thread, do not criticise and attack the writer on his thread.

You can say what you want without referring to what others have said unless you want conflicts !

the_boss_king
31-01-2021, 11:35 AM
everyone has there own view of things. thats why we share and gather the most intel we can so that we can have this best possible punt.
also to help avoid bad punts.

GoldfishMan
31-01-2021, 12:15 PM
The Rules says, if you have a different opinion, start your own thread, do not criticise and attack the writer on his thread.

You can say what you want without referring to what others have said unless you want conflicts !
Right. Well I'm personally not guilty of that. BTW, that's a very interesting way of writing punctuation marks...

wilisno
01-02-2021, 12:10 PM
Good spotting, it’s not the first time recently. Appears as though wilisno found a mirror and had that talk to admin.

That’s even better ! ;) ;) ;)