PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best privates of 2020

MrPerson126
07-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Hi all,

Not sure if this has already been a thread... but there's so much bad talk about Locanto and E&B privates. Yes, lotsa bait and switches out there. But also, there are a few good ones.

My 2020 highlight was a thick little Thai thing called Ladda (0424 851 426). Great CBJ and DFK in a private apartment in Homebush. Has some acne which has been brushed out of her profile, but really into it, really clean, and perky little B cups with a juicy round ass. I highly recommend.

What are your 2020 private ML/WL highlights?

QAnon
17-01-2021, 04:24 PM
In Sydney?

Niko Delevingne. Expensive but worth the experience.
Anyone else?

Meng
17-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Korean Celine at Rhodes. She actually got Christmas/Chelsea to act as her manager on the phones and arrange booking but great girl. Also only private that let me do two shots in a hour.

Thomash
18-01-2021, 01:08 AM
Korean Celine at Rhodes. She actually got Christmas/Chelsea to act as her manager on the phones and arrange booking but great girl. Also only private that let me do two shots in a hour.

Any contact info brother Meng? Also what does she look like?

Meng
19-01-2021, 09:22 AM
Any contact info brother Meng? Also what does she look like?
Thinks she's gone. Haven't seen her on eb in a while. She did tour Queensland last year for a bit before disappearing.

She actually use to work in Ginza

B0tb0t
26-01-2021, 05:36 AM
My go to girl for private so far is Korean Sera at Wentworth Point. I might be biased as I have a thing with Korean only. Watching too much K drama will do this to u.

cuteguy
26-01-2021, 03:42 PM
My go to girl for private so far is Korean Sera at Wentworth Point. I might be biased as I have a thing with Korean only. Watching too much K drama will do this to u.

Not watching too many pretty K-Pop girls dancing in very short dresses and high heels?

B0tb0t
26-01-2021, 03:52 PM
I’m more to next door neighbour girl kind of thing. I actually don’t even watch k-pop.

cuteguy
26-01-2021, 04:01 PM
I’m more to next door neighbour girl kind of thing. I actually don’t even watch k-pop.

Go and check out the many Korean restaurants in Strathfield and you will see many Korean girls.:thirst:

B0tb0t
26-01-2021, 06:48 PM
Go and check out the many Korean restaurants in Strathfield and you will see many Korean girls.:thirst:
Thanks for the intel. Strathfield does have better view compared to Eastwood. Ten times better

shiftybsl
02-02-2021, 12:25 PM

What was her contact?