PDA

View Full Version : General talk How to do a search of MLs on Wechat

spaniel77
07-01-2021, 05:57 PM
I had this app before but was confused as I don't speak Chinese so deleted it

There were some chat here about it being one of the tools to find an ML.

Help a brother out and finding "massages"

Albwick
07-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Don't you add id's once you get them from the shop thread or if a girl gave you her id?

j_highrolla
07-01-2021, 06:05 PM
I think hes talking about the function adding people thats near by to you.

just becareful if they ask to meet u at convenience shop then ask u to buy watever vouchers, its a scam.

warwick1
07-01-2021, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=spaniel77;2106693]I had this app before but was confused as I don't speak Chinese so deleted it

There were some chat here about it being one of the tools to find an ML.

Help a brother out and finding "massages"[/QUOTE............................................. ....................

aussiegaigin
07-01-2021, 06:30 PM
I'm no expert, but I think you can only find members by their ID, screen name or seeing them on people nearby

Nelly69
07-01-2021, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I don't get this wechat business too, I think the last time I got it working was scanning a QR code in a shop. Otherwise I have no idea how to find people, the app seems to be half translated so I get lost not being Chinese...

Leslie75
07-01-2021, 07:26 PM
A WL mentioned to me before, is a type of Chinese app such as google able to search everything but doesn’t interested me so I didn’t pay attention. Correct me if I am wrong

GoldfishMan
07-01-2021, 07:45 PM
WeChat used to be great for finding WLs and MLs using the people nearby function, but a few years ago there was a big crackdown on prostitution on WeChat. Now it is almost impossible to find them there using people nearby. This is because the girls no longer make their profiles public advertising for the service on WeChat. So, forget about trying to use people nearby.
You will need to know at least their phone number, WeChat ID, or their nickname to be able to search for and add them.

Meng
09-01-2021, 08:14 AM
What you can do is let them come to you. Setup a decent looking photo on your profile and turn on people nearby. You'll be surprised how many WL will add you.

They don't have their location on all the time. They pop on from time to time to see who's nearby and add people who they think are good customers.

Xxzzxx
21-01-2021, 01:01 AM
when wechat was first released the people nearby was 99% all for hookups.. now its all ads for other crap

Niceguy11
24-01-2021, 02:05 PM
Just on the topic of WeChat, if you delete a contact and don't have their mobile number, there is no way to get that WeChat contact back ?

Riff888
24-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Just on the topic of WeChat, if you delete a contact and don't have their mobile number, there is no way to get that WeChat contact back ?Yes, deleting is worse than blocking on WeChat. You can unblock them but you need to add them back as friends if you delete them by searching on their ID or number.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

aussiegaigin
24-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I don't get this wechat business too, I think the last time I got it working was scanning a QR code in a shop. Otherwise I have no idea how to find people, the app seems to be half translated so I get lost not being Chinese...
I've got it and it is all in English, except the actual posts.

You can translate messages directly into English from the menus, but if you want to translate other parts you can take a screen shot of the page and use Google translate on it,

aussiegaigin
24-01-2021, 06:56 PM
when wechat was first released the people nearby was 99% all for hookups.. now its all ads for other crap
There's plenty of girls in my "nearby" feed (select "female only") but I have no idea what they are looking for; their captions are very abstract or cryptic.

Best just to list yourself, girls will contact you if they are interested.