PDA

View Full Version : Question Parra City Massage

Crusader
08-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Had the unfortunate luck yesterday morning of walking by a number of girls sitting on a wooden bench outside this shop as the manager was unlocking the doors. 3 indian girls and what looked to be a wog of some sort that was heavily tattooed across the shoulders. All were pretty sexy, in particular 2 of the Indian girls. Unfortunate for me as I was in meetings all day around Parra, but the blessing was I might have a new joint to try. 42 George St, near a tax place and opposite a gym. Has anyone given this place a shot? Not out that way for another couple of weeks but I will definitely have a run at it.

CharlieM
09-01-2021, 10:46 AM
"A wog of some sort"....can you elaborate please.

Mannykh
09-01-2021, 09:08 PM
Were they real brown indian girls or just half indian and mix indian or somewhat looking indian girls ? Any idea ?

kingwally
10-01-2021, 08:15 AM
So is Parra City Massage at 42 George street..where the Indian girls were sitting?

Crusader
10-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Yep, and they all walked in when an Asian lady opened up.

Crusader
10-01-2021, 07:52 PM
I don't know mate, if I knew exactly where from I'd say so. My guess is Mediterranean of some sort. Italian, Greek, possibly leb or Turkish. Olive complexion and dark features

Crusader
10-01-2021, 07:53 PM
Were they real brown indian girls or just half indian and mix indian or somewhat looking indian girls ? Any idea ?

I couldn't tell for sure

Crusader
10-01-2021, 07:54 PM
"A wog of some sort"....can you elaborate please.

I don't know mate, if I knew exactly where from I'd say so. My guess is Mediterranean of some sort. Italian, Greek, possibly leb or Turkish. Olive complexion and dark features

13-01-2021, 08:11 PM
I went in here today, $55 for 45 minutes and girls looked very uninterested, walked out after the lineup lol.

First girl I saw was definitely indian and the second one looked wog. Would prefer a thai girl that I know is worth the money.

Raybo
13-01-2021, 10:14 PM
I went in here today, $55 for 45 minutes and girls looked very uninterested, walked out after the lineup lol.

First girl I saw was definitely indian and the second one looked wog. Would prefer a thai girl that I know is worth the money.

wog? Pretty classy dude.

CharlieM
13-01-2021, 10:36 PM

Well done...not only are you some redneck, but Stupid as well.

CharlieM
13-01-2021, 10:39 PM

And you buddy take it to another level. I can't believe we're in 2021 and people like you and the other redneck still exist. Congratulations! Great AR.

Crusader
13-01-2021, 10:58 PM
Well done...not only are you some redneck, but Stupid as well.

Settle down you snowflake. Im a wog and I wear it like a damn badge. Thanks for being offended on our behalf though.

CharlieM
13-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Settle down you snowflake. Im a wog and I wear it like a damn badge. Thanks for being offended on our behalf though.
Well now that's different...in Italian culture we av a saying that goes something along the lines that if your mums are Hoe, and you call her that its all ok, but if someone else calls her a Hoe you take action. You being a wog changes everything. Im in my 50s and as a kid if someone called you a wog it was on for young and old, so excuse my reaction.

CharlieM
13-01-2021, 11:06 PM
"Snowflake" hahaha love it.

13-01-2021, 11:16 PM
wog? Pretty classy dude.

1v1 in real life? You talk big here buddy.

13-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Sorry if I offended anyone - I have friends who are greek/italian and don't mind the expression at all. I'll be more mindful next time.

Crusader
13-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Gawdamn that escalated quickly lol

13-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Gawdamn that escalated quickly lol

lol Raybo talks very big and never seems to do any reporting of his own. I have received a few pms from bros on this forum who I think would also find it hilarious if this loser got laid out.

kingwally
14-01-2021, 06:59 AM
lol Raybo talks very big and never seems to do any reporting of his own. I have received a few pms from bros on this forum who I think would also find it hilarious if this loser got laid out.

Settle down girls...get back on topic and discuss the girls at Parra.

Raybo
14-01-2021, 10:34 PM
1v1 in real life? You talk big here buddy.

aye, steady tiger.......what's happening here? You want to go there or are there any Parramatta girls you wanna go double team?
I am so flattered that you have taken interest in my punting escapades. You're my hero..
How many pussies actually 'pm'ed' you about liking the thought of me being laid out. Again, I'm flattered.

16-01-2021, 06:13 AM
aye, steady tiger.......what's happening here? You want to go there or are there any Parramatta girls you wanna go double team?
I am so flattered that you have taken interest in my punting escapades. You're my hero..
How many pussies actually 'pm'ed' you about liking the thought of me being laid out. Again, I'm flattered.

Go spend some money on a WL and quit lurking here beating your meat. Nobody likes your attitude

Crusader
22-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Well now that's different...in Italian culture we av a saying that goes something along the lines that if your mums are Hoe, and you call her that its all ok, but if someone else calls her a Hoe you take action. You being a wog changes everything. Im in my 50s and as a kid if someone called you a wog it was on for young and old, so excuse my reaction.

All good mate. What was offensive years ago seems to be a term of endearment now. Sorry for calling you a snowflake lol