PDA

View Full Version : General talk Awkward moment what do you do?

partyboy202020
11-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Been punting for a while now but did see someone 3 days back before lockdown was announced. Saw ad on E&B pics verified had a phone conversation sounded promising booked for an hour. When I hit up Place was a bit dark so ended up not seeing face properly body was 9/10. Quick shower while paying got to see the actual face and felt its man face but said to myself some girls look like men so calmed myself and wait for her to undress. Thabk God there was no dick, but while fingering down there did not feel the same as how the actual vag felt. Awkward situation ! I did ask are you TS she pretended as though she has never heard of that word. BJ was good though but felt weird did not DFk or on cheeks it was fucked up. Felt like putting P in a pipe lol.

Batting100
11-01-2021, 03:23 AM
Been punting for a while now but did see someone 3 days back before lockdown was announced. Saw ad on E&B pics verified had a phone conversation sounded promising booked for an hour. When I hit up Place was a bit dark so ended up not seeing face properly body was 9/10. Quick shower while paying got to see the actual face and felt its man face but said to myself some girls look like men so calmed myself and wait for her to undress. Thabk God there was no dick, but while fingering down there did not feel the same as how the actual vag felt. Awkward situation ! I did ask are you TS she pretended as though she has never heard of that word. BJ was good though but felt weird did not DFk or on cheeks it was fucked up. Felt like putting P in a pipe lol.

Show the enb link

LoveHer
11-01-2021, 07:48 AM
you know the answer

Stephen02
11-01-2021, 10:36 AM
If you patronize Asian sex workers on a regular basis, the question isn't whether you've had sex with a transsexual, it's whether you know it.

DongkeyKong
11-01-2021, 08:51 PM
Was it Eashani?

Rodman
11-01-2021, 10:37 PM
If you patronize Asian sex workers on a regular basis, the question isn't whether you've had sex with a transsexual, it's whether you know it.

Yes I denied that I never had to I saw another girl regularly at shop
And we where talking about TS and ladyboys
I said I have never been with one
She laughed and said
Yes you have
The other girl you had been seeing was one

The Professor
13-01-2021, 10:16 PM
This is why you need to travel to Thai etc. Once you have and had some experience with identification you can pick them a mile away. Only the most beautiful are fully passable and could fool virtually anyone but most have at least one or two tell tale signs.
Besides the obvious, look for tall girls, with enhanced bodies, overly sexily dressed, big hands and aggressive sexual behaviors. Most are Thais, Phils or from that area not PRC's, Jap or Taiwanese. To calm the anxious minds of those Brisbanites that may think they may have been serviced by a trans lady over the past 40 years here and not know, it I would say your chances are very slim. BTW a reconstructed vagina feels different - its not so deep and tight and doesn't get naturally wet - or so I've been told.
Prof

gpeck80
15-01-2021, 06:34 AM
As soon as you said the darkened room, I suspected where you were going with it. Thats one of the telltale signs. Theyve had operations for a while now that can shave back the voice box, so just looking to find an adam's apple isnt enough. Its also the height, the overly dramatic "female" behavior, the large hands and feet and some will even have a very very tiny penis and balls that has been shrunk due to the female hormone medication. I saw one once, it was about a few milimetres in size, but literally looked like a cock and ball sack. Also noticeable difference is how they treat women differently to men. Theyll be a touch more aggressive to women and submissive to men.

The Professor
15-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Female hormone estrogen will not shrink a penis but may result in a 25% reduction in testes size, testosterone blockers may have some small effect on penis size. Behaviours towards women are usually aloofness or disregard. Tops tend to be more sexually aggressive towards men and bottoms more submissive and shy, but obviously those looking to earn money have to be aggressive. Operations and hormones are expensive especially in SEA countries. That's why most trans are pre not post.

angrybirdy
15-02-2021, 10:26 PM
I wonder.. if Ce... from TDS a trans.. everything looks alright, could be surgery face and boons but I just couldn't get pass her deep man voice 😞 she said she's not trans.
could be gender dysphoria. my empathy rules over my lust and filthy thoughts hence left without part 2.
she has great attitude tho.. want to stay back for a chat but I'm in a rush..

Maddona
16-02-2021, 09:00 PM
I wonder.. if Ce... from TDS a trans.. everything looks alright, could be surgery face and boons but I just couldn't get pass her deep man voice [emoji20] she said she's not trans.
could be gender dysphoria. my empathy rules over my lust and filthy thoughts hence left without part 2.
she has great attitude tho.. want to stay back for a chat but I'm in a rush..

Yes I was told by one of the other girls that she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tab123
16-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Is Su.... in the same category?

gpeck80
17-02-2021, 12:40 AM
Female hormone estrogen will not shrink a penis but may result in a 25% reduction in testes size, testosterone blockers may have some small effect on penis size. Behaviours towards women are usually aloofness or disregard. Tops tend to be more sexually aggressive towards men and bottoms more submissive and shy, but obviously those looking to earn money have to be aggressive. Operations and hormones are expensive especially in SEA countries. That's why most trans are pre not post.

Well I know what I saw. It was a tiny cock and balls lol Defo post op tran, dating openly trans friendly work colleague I know. So yeah.

keepcon
18-02-2021, 10:24 AM
Well I know what I saw. It was a tiny cock and balls lol Defo post op tran, dating openly trans friendly work colleague I know. So yeah.

There is a third not so common option. Could be a hermaphrodite. They are born with both but male organs rarely mature

angrybirdy
18-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Yes I was told by one of the other girls that she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks.. she faked it all.. not even from Japan either

ecchi.gaijin
18-02-2021, 03:43 PM

Post-op tranny would have no cock or balls, hence the term post-op.

Ace01
19-02-2021, 01:10 PM
there is a few floating around brisbane... i think i can tell them now - aside from the face (which sometimes you may suspect), they all seem to have a great body, usually fake boobs almost too feminine/ whimsical in their performance, generally wont let you get near their vag and use heaps of lubes. Price wise they are almost too good to be true- voice is usually on the deeper side.

gpeck80
25-02-2021, 11:47 PM
There is a third not so common option. Could be a hermaphrodite. They are born with both but male organs rarely mature

Thats true. that could be it.

gpeck80
19-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Post-op tranny would have no cock or balls, hence the term post-op.

Assuming the operation was 100% successful. Or perhaps she/he was pre-op, with just medication doing some of the work.

kuk18
22-03-2021, 03:38 PM

You powered through though, good on ya!

Sham_
22-03-2021, 04:55 PM
There is a tall pre-op LB operating out of a shop in Albion area. I had trouble sleeping that night but I’m sure so here will enjoy he/her

Tales
23-03-2021, 01:35 PM
One in the Stafford area too, but overall it was a good massage. She/it all the right spots but go a bit turned off when she tried to shove 2 fingers up my arse.

Koolpunt
06-04-2021, 01:45 PM
Sounds sketch as fuck

ecchi.gaijin
06-04-2021, 01:56 PM
more or less sketchy than someone posting utter nonsense just to get their number of posts up?

Tales
06-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Not sketchy at all. The massage was good, i like a bit of arse rubbing and teasing and asked if she " give my bum a rub". Started up rubbing and a bit of finger rimming, next minute in they went. Got a bit of a surprise. Didn't over react just asked to stop and she took them out and continued. Miscommunication or it got a bit excited. I laugh about it now.

RockHardGuy
06-04-2021, 10:19 PM
Not sketchy at all. The massage was good, i like a bit of arse rubbing and teasing and asked if she " give my bum a rub". Started up rubbing and a bit of finger rimming, next minute in they went. Got a bit of a surprise. Didn't over react just asked to stop and she took them out and continued. Miscommunication or it got a bit excited. I laugh about it now.
Which shop ? Got a name for the LB ?

The Professor
06-04-2021, 11:40 PM
A friend told me there are : 4/5 at Thai place Granard Rd, 1 at Sandgate Rd, Clayfield, 1 at Capalaba, 1 apparently working out of Toowong MS, 1 apparently working at new shop at Spring Hill, steer clear of group from Annerley MS off Ipswich Rd ... or so he said.
Prof

APL
07-04-2021, 09:30 AM
462 Sandgate Rd Albion on Locanto says LB no name though

spaceman
07-04-2021, 10:13 PM
One runs the parlour at Logan house on the top of the hill
One still operates out of 105 Wellington st
Same one from Granard road runs the shop at rock-lea
You have to remember there are very few job openings for a ladyboy in Australia

2 sister and lucky 8 Gold Coast are run by one too
Sukhonnee mekchai love‘S them they are easy to control and rip off

HHHeisenberg
08-04-2021, 10:46 AM
One runs the parlour at Logan house on the top of the hill
One still operates out of 105 Wellington st
Same one from Granard road runs the shop at rock-lea
You have to remember there are very few job openings for a ladyboy in Australia

2 sister and lucky 8 Gold Coast are run by one too
Sukhonnee mekchai love‘S them they are easy to control and rip off

Why do you insist on naming and hating on this businesswoman? You're starting to sound like a stalker, my guy, or a bitter ex (or ex-employee).

There is a tall pre-op LB operating out of a shop in Albion area. I had trouble sleeping that night but I’m sure so here will enjoy he/her

One in the Stafford area too, but overall it was a good massage. She/it all the right spots but go a bit turned off when she tried to shove 2 fingers up my arse.

This is right up my alley, which shops?

RockHardGuy
08-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Which massage shop at Toowong ?