PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville T Charlotte

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 11:53 AM
I don't do lineups so I rely broadly on photos and descriptions provided by the shop and reviews here
Couldn't find a review on Charlotte
The descriptions and photos of Charlotte are not even close except for the size of her melons...E
Charlotte should not be in this industry...her mind and her body are not interested in sex
Charlotte is around 155/160cms withe a very wide bottom...turn off for me
Charlotte is also carrying a bit of weight...another turn off
Nice enough girl but a tissue using... time wasting star fish
Charlotte came in and stood as far away from me as possible.I was showered wearing freshly laundered clothes and my favourite men's cologne
Any way into the shower...If I hadn't sped things up We'd still be in the shower
No BJ or sensual touching
Out of the shower I got on my knees and toweled Charlotte off with some light kissing of her arse
No conversation at all
Sat on the edge of the bed and got her to sit between my legs with her back toward me.Slowly kissing her back while gently cupping her tits
Gently caressing the inside of her thighs...no response
Ok...let's see how her BJ is...Moved up the bed and lay on my back....first thing she reaches for is box of tissues....she wipes me down....we'd just had a a shower so why another wipe down
The BJ was very ordinary....cock in mouth....up and down....no eye contact
Every 5 strokes another wipe down....no eye contact...no conversation
After half a box of tissues I decided some DATY might get her motor running
Ten minutes of my tongue and fingers and most girls are very wet
Not Charlotte
Maybe she's an anal girl and prefers that stimulated...nope
Time is evaporating...I get her lube put a condom on and away we go...starfish
More tissues and she's straight back into the shower
I tidy up the room and then shower alone
Fortunately Tiffany was available for 30 minutes so my needs were well and truly satisfied
Charlotte should not be in the sex industry
I'm very annoyed with N5M for the very deceptive photos and description
I will not back for some time....unless I see a review of someone special
Lift your game guys
Charlotte....get a job at Myers

Meng
12-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Fuck man you've had some dud punts over the last couple of weeks. That really sucks man. Thanks for letting us know about Charlotte

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Fuck man you've had some dud punts over the last couple of weeks. That really sucks man. Thanks for letting us know about Charlotte
Going through a bad patch...it'll get better

Thomash
12-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Going through a bad patch...it'll get better

Damn that sucks... I was going to book luckily I saw your review. Was it diamond?

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 01:08 PM
Damn that sucks... I was going to book luckily I saw your review. Was it diamond?
Diamond price....quartz quality

exstar
12-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the review... she was on my to do list for quiet some time as her photos were hot (if they were really her) but just never got the chance. Might have to put someone else on the radar now.. Tira looks good tho

Thanks for taking one for the team.

dotcumdotinyou
12-01-2021, 04:17 PM
Sorry to see you had another dud punt here.

Similar to you I had 2 dud punts here at the beginning of 2020 even though I paid for diamond. The first one I put down to the girl not liking me, the second was similar to Charlotte. Both times I complained to reception but they didn't give a shit, so it's been about 11 months now that I take my money elsewhere.

drifter
21-01-2021, 10:38 PM
That was bad ..... I can relate to a dud punt.