PDA

View Full Version : Shop info 48 angels near City?

Thomash
12-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have info or reviews about this shop near the city?
https://48pottspoint.com
Would be great to have some feedback if people ever went there before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance!

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Small Roster.... some gems there... haven’t been for 18 months ... so I’m not up to date

Thomash
12-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Small Roster.... some gems there... haven’t been for 18 months ... so I’m not up to date

Thanks mate! Do you remember if the girls were on the younger side or on the older side? I might have to pop in and try a girl...

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Thanks mate! Do you remember if the girls were on the younger side or on the older side? I might have to pop in and try a girl...
The girls I remember all under 35... mixed roster Caucasian Asian and a couple of middle eastern girls from memory

Thomash
12-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Will try this weekend or early next week and report back... Keen to try the French girl, haven't tried it for a very long time.

Labia Vortex
12-01-2021, 11:31 PM
Will try this weekend or early next week and report back... Keen to try the French girl, haven't tried it for a very long time.
I'd forgotten about this place....have to checkout their website....thank you

The AR guy
13-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Who remembers the absolute stunner at that shop named Fresh?

Thomash
13-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Who remembers the absolute stunner at that shop named Fresh?

It seems at the moment they only have like 3 girls or 4 that are recurring every day... They have a Persian girl that so far I never saw on the roster

Niceguy11
13-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have info or reviews about this shop near the city?
https://48pottspoint.com
Would be great to have some feedback if people ever went there before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance!

Hey bro. It's a nice little shop opposite the doll house in the cross.

Not sure if he is still there but the receptionist name is Hugh. He is a top bloke, friendly and very welcoming. The shop itself has a mixture of French girls, western and Asian.

Thomash
13-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Hey bro. It's a nice little shop opposite the doll house in the cross.

Not sure if he is still there but the receptionist name is Hugh. He is a top bloke, friendly and very welcoming. The shop itself has a mixture of French girls, western and Asian.

Cheers mate I will pop in as soon as I have time and make a report.

Niceguy11
13-01-2021, 11:22 PM
Cheers mate I will pop in as soon as I have time and make a report.

No worries man !

Niceguy11
14-01-2021, 09:14 PM
I forgot to mention as well, when you walk up the stairs and turn right, there is a room with a huge shower. You could easily fit at least 5 people. So for the brothers out there looking at booking 2 girls and 2 guys or maybe more, then you will like that rooms upstairs.

I'm not really the type for doing a double but the idea does sound sexy. Even if you decide to a double with two girls, you will have plenty of room for shower BBBJ or whatever you want to do in the shower.

AHLUNGOR
15-01-2021, 08:53 AM