PDA

View Full Version : Question How's your emotions after a bad punt

CountryPunter
13-01-2021, 12:14 AM
So tonight went for a spur of the moment punt with an unverified E&B WL.
Always a risk but every now and then can find a gem.
Not tonight though. Won't go into all the details but basically was the usual older woman advertising as younger and hotter. Started off ok and had the balls drained in the first 15mins of an hr booking. Was hoping for a second shot but she lost interest in me and spent most of the time answering her 4 phones that never stopped going off.
So driving home I'm trying to work out how I feel. Am I angry? Am I pissed off? Do I feel ripped off? Do I feel stupid? Will I punt again?
I guess the answer to all is yes. Because that's why it's called punting.
Just wondering how you guys feel after a less than perfect punt.

Labia Vortex
13-01-2021, 12:27 AM
I’ve had a couple of duds in the past two weeks
One was down to me making poor decisions and the other caused by deception
But in the scheme of things these are two amongst many others that were great
I learn from the dud experiences and cherish the great ones
Don’t beat yourself up over it....life is like that... you can’t win them all
I don't have any emotional response other than passing annoyance

jfoldbar
13-01-2021, 05:05 AM
LV, you didnt really answer his question.

for me, i feel nothing. i just acknowledge the loss. of time and money. but since punting is an emotionless venture then feelings dont come into it for me

Labia Vortex
13-01-2021, 06:15 AM
[QUOTE=jfoldbar;2110269]LV, you didnt really answer his question.

for me, i feel nothing. i just acknowledge the loss. of time and money. but since punting is an emotionless venture then
feelings dont come into it for me[/
Take a remedial reading course... you’ve simply echoed my sentiments... I felt nothing and moved on

Rackster
13-01-2021, 07:20 AM
Thats why its called punting!!
I used to think about it, but personally I just chalk it up just like going to bar, putting in the effort and getting a dud. I think the feeling of disappointment comes from building it up in your mind that its gonna break records, looking at the profile/pics and over promising.
The only times i get the shits now is when the mamasan or madam knows me, calls me in for a special, and its a dud.

Azninvasion85
13-01-2021, 07:24 AM
I feel like I should have another punt with a verified regular ti make up for the dud.

What's the link to the EnB ad? To warn us all!

local
13-01-2021, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=jfoldbar;2110269]LV, you didnt really answer his question.

for me, i feel nothing. i just acknowledge the loss. of time and money. but since punting is an emotionless venture then
feelings dont come into it for me[/
Take a remedial reading course... you’ve simply echoed my sentiments... I felt nothing and moved on

This is the difference between needing a physical release (just a punt) and an emotional release.

Unfortunately, sometimes you happen to find just a bit more than a punt (but then is it so unfortunate ?).

CountryPunter
13-01-2021, 08:16 AM
I feel like I should have another punt with a verified regular ti make up for the dud.

What's the link to the EnB ad? To warn us all!

Mate, you’re pretty safe. She’s in Dubbo at the moment.
Advertises as ‘Sweetie Amanda’
No doubt has other adds in different names (and fake pics) on E&B and Locanta.
In a motel just up from Cobra st/Fitzroy st roundabout.
Dubbo punters will know what one I am talking about.
She gets around. While I was there she had 2 punters from Bowral call wanting to make bookings.

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2021, 08:51 AM
Mate, you’re pretty safe. She’s in Dubbo at the moment.
Advertises as ‘Sweetie Amanda’
No doubt has other adds in different names (and fake pics) on E&B and Locanta.
In a motel just up from Cobra st/Fitzroy st roundabout.
Dubbo punters will know what one I am talking about.
She gets around. While I was there she had 2 punters from Bowral call wanting to make bookings.

Is it safe to assume there ain’t that many choices out in the country towns ?

CountryPunter
13-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Is it safe to assume there ain’t that many choices out in the country towns ?

Haha. Very limited choices. You guys in Sydney don’t know how good you’ve got it.
Before Covid I used to get to Sydney fairly regularly and was amazed at the quality of girls on offer for less $$ than what we get charged out here.
Very rare to find a girl less than 40yrs old and most lots older than that.
I get it that the costs involved with travel, accommodation etc have to be factored in, but the reality is that most of the WLs that visit country areas wouldn’t get many clients if they were put in a lineup in a city shop.
Get a few travelling Caucasian WLs that look ok but they charge top dollar so I don’t usually worry about them.

aussiegaigin
13-01-2021, 09:36 AM
So driving home I'm trying to work out how I feel. Am I angry? Am I pissed off? Do I feel ripped off? Do I feel stupid? Will I punt again?
You feel stupid, because you've read here time and time again the E&B is 99% rip off.

But it's like pokies or scratchies I suppose; you really believe that the next one is going to win a prize.

holi_day
13-01-2021, 09:46 AM
I usually book short session for the first encounter with a WL. If it's bad, I feel OK just move on.

Steph
13-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Would feel being ripped off. My worst punt included racist comments and personal remarks from the WL. It’s a nightmare.

par3boi20
13-01-2021, 11:41 AM
yeah, I just acknowledge the loss of time and money

I try to go back to places where they're somewhat reliable with their talent

altvmla
13-01-2021, 05:18 PM

Answering calls while you're still there? That's highly unprofessional.

Spencer
13-01-2021, 06:14 PM
I usually think that I should spend my money into something else but somehow I’m still looking for new experiences. I guess having not so good punts make you appreciate the good ones!

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Punters should always have a positive mental attitude, if you are upset about a bad session, best way is to get a good one ASAP then you will get over that very quickly !

Jumper63
13-01-2021, 07:02 PM
Haha. Very limited choices. You guys in Sydney don’t know how good you’ve got it.
Before Covid I used to get to Sydney fairly regularly and was amazed at the quality of girls on offer for less $$ than what we get charged out here.
Very rare to find a girl less than 40yrs old and most lots older than that.
I get it that the costs involved with travel, accommodation etc have to be factored in, but the reality is that most of the WLs that visit country areas wouldn’t get many clients if they were put in a lineup in a city shop.
Get a few travelling Caucasian WLs that look ok but they charge top dollar so I don’t usually worry about them.

Makes you wonder whether there’s a market for a travelling troupe.