PDA

View Full Version : Question Do most of the Chinese FL speak basic English? Chances of STD?

james912
14-01-2021, 05:49 PM
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I would like to ask, do the Chinese WL speak basic English? Because it seems to me that a lot of users here speak Chinese? Personally, I don't speak Chinese and I was just wondering how do you converse with the Chinese WL.

Also, I was just wondering what are the chances of contacting STD (i.e. Herpes/HPV) from the WL as it appears that a lot of users here do engage in kissing, painting and BBBJ. From my understanding the WL in Sydney is regulated and subjected to sex testing every few months?

mobo
15-01-2021, 01:38 AM
Use google translate and bring mouthwash if you are particularly worried

Discotech
15-01-2021, 02:55 AM
Stick to wanking

aussiegaigin
15-01-2021, 07:21 AM
The Chinese WL/MLs have (at least) basic English.

They are at least fluent in important catchphrases such as
"You are handsome man"
"Oooh, it is very big!"
"Turn over"
"Sucky $20, fucky $50"

holi_day
15-01-2021, 09:27 AM
For most of the Chinese WLs, if they speak very well English, they won't be a WL.

WebbiestBull
15-01-2021, 09:27 AM
Pretty sure I had to use Google translate a few times, the microphone option is really useful. Or you can try sign language. Just make the fist sign and aim it at your mouth, that's basically blowjob.

rooter
15-01-2021, 12:43 PM
I find that the less we understand each other the more fun the session is.
If a WL ever reaches for the phone translator I immediately say no! put it away! It takes the fun away from things.
Just to digress I hate Google to. Once upon a time you could have an argument or discussion about a fact, year, date, event, movie, song, celebrity, sport statistic etc with mates, or at work, at the pub, at a party etc that could go for ages and not be resolved until hours or even weeks later, or remain unresolved.
Now it's just click click look it up on Google and argument settled. It's no fun!
Ditto for Google maps. It's taken the fun and adventure out of travelling. Getting lost, asking a local for directions and striking up a conversation, ending up at the wrong place etc was all part of the adventure and excitement of travelling. Google maps has killed that.

Nelly69
15-01-2021, 01:56 PM
I don't speak a word of Chinese and I have not had any problems communicating... Most girls understand basic English and most importantly universal male needs.

Mannykh
15-01-2021, 05:45 PM
I'm interested to know. Do they actually get checked regularly ? I doubt for most of them

Niceguy11
15-01-2021, 08:10 PM
I'm interested to know. Do they actually get checked regularly ? I doubt for most of them

Yes, my regular does get checked on a regular basis. I know because we share results when we see each other. I showed my regular my results last week and she was happy. Of course everything came back negative.

Mannykh
15-01-2021, 08:37 PM
How often do they normally check ? 2 weeks or 1 month ? More than that could me a risk ? Right ?

triedforonce
15-01-2021, 09:28 PM
I find that the less we understand each other the more fun the session is.
If a WL ever reaches for the phone translator I immediately say no! put it away! It takes the fun away from things.
Just to digress I hate Google to. Once upon a time you could have an argument or discussion about a fact, year, date, event, movie, song, celebrity, sport statistic etc with mates, or at work, at the pub, at a party etc that could go for ages and not be resolved until hours or even weeks later, or remain unresolved.
Now it's just click click look it up on Google and argument settled. It's no fun!
Ditto for Google maps. It's taken the fun and adventure out of travelling. Getting lost, asking a local for directions and striking up a conversation, ending up at the wrong place etc was all part of the adventure and excitement of travelling. Google maps has killed that.I agree with the sentiment for Google. Not to mention that Google record literally everything that you search/go... It's have the benefit no doubt...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Niceguy11
15-01-2021, 10:14 PM
How often do they normally check ? 2 weeks or 1 month ? More than that could me a risk ? Right ?

STD check every 3 months. Normally people do it every 6 months but I do it every 3.

samytomy
15-01-2021, 10:28 PM
6 months is one of my regular told me she did

james912
16-01-2021, 02:16 AM
Cheers everyone for the kind response. Seems like language barrier doesnt seems to be an issue.

cuteguy
16-01-2021, 06:03 PM
6 months is one of my regular told me she did

If your girl is working long hours per day and most days of the week, she's not getting tested regularly. Six months is a long time for an STI to go undetected and to pass onto unsuspecting customers who then may pass onto other girls they have seen which will have a domino effect.

Niceguy11
17-01-2021, 07:46 AM
If your girl is working long hours per day and most days of the week, she's not getting tested regularly. Six months is a long time for an STI to go undetected and to pass onto unsuspecting customers who then may pass onto other girls they have seen which will have a domino effect.

Yeah I agree with you there bro. It would have a domino effect if she did for example contract an STI. I get my check every 3 months, might tell my regular to do the same as well just to be on the safe side.

DireStraits
17-01-2021, 09:31 AM
All good points, but I'd just like to point out the bleeding obvious here... you can get the domino effect even if she's getting herself tested every week! 7 days between tests is enough for it to be passed on if she caught something a few days prior to the test and it was too early for the test to detect it. If she's working on the days leading up to her next test.....

Obviously, getting tested every week was hypothetical. But now ask yourself again, how often do WL typically get tested??