PDA

View Full Version : General talk Marrickville 5... Fake Photos

Labia Vortex
16-01-2021, 06:20 AM
Photos of T Charlotte are fake
Her description is also fake72374

Nelly69
16-01-2021, 01:45 PM
whats different Labia? Just for our reference.

Labia Vortex
16-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Charlotte is a much bigger girl in weight
Facially there is no similarity whatsoever
Charlotte is around 155
She also has quite wide hips and large bottom
So absolutely nothing like the photo
I don't do line ups so I rely on the integrity of the photos
I also don't back out of bookings....not wanting to be rude to the young lady
So I was somewhat miffed
Took it up with the shop....who assured me they would amend the photos
Didn't want any fellow punters to be deceived as I was
The shop still persists with fake photos
I prefer taller slimmer girls with a smallish bottom
Charlotte is none of these
Service did not meet Diamond Standard

Shoryureppa
16-01-2021, 03:00 PM
There's Covid at the moment

I can imagine shops are finding it hard to import new talent

A good time to choose wisely!

CharlieM
16-01-2021, 03:04 PM
On wechat it states she is an E cup. Is atleast is this part true? And "much bigger girl", what size would she be, 10, 12?

Thomas Crown
16-01-2021, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the intel LV. Very direct, and one of the reasons this forum exists.

Do you feel N5M is suffering from the recent losses of receptionist Sara, and the day-to-day manager, Peter? It had become one of my go-to shops last year and these two individuals were outstanding.

I don't get the chance to see girls that often, so it's important for me to get it right. I came to depend on Sara and Peter to help match me with the right girl. Their efforts made such a difference for me.

The type of false information you outline just makes you want to go elsewhere.

Why don't shops realise this?

Labia Vortex
16-01-2021, 03:43 PM
On wechat it states she is an E cup. Is atleast is this part true? And "much bigger girl", what size would she be, 10, 12?
The only part of the description that is accurate... the only part
Size 12 and 155cm... yes

Labia Vortex
16-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the intel LV. Very direct, and one of the reasons this forum exists.

Do you feel N5M is suffering from the recent losses of receptionist Sara, and the day-to-day manager, Peter? It had become one of my go-to shops last year and these two individuals were outstanding.

I don't get the chance to see girls that often, so it's important for me to get it right. I came to depend on Sara and Peter to help match me with the right girl. Their efforts made such a difference for me.

The type of false information you outline just makes you want to go elsewhere.

Why don't shops realise this?
The Shop has great potential
When managed well it’s superb
As you say when Peter and Sara left the high standard went with them

Labia Vortex
16-01-2021, 03:56 PM
42 G is very accurate with their photos... if not the girl then a very close approximation
Same owners .. different management... worlds apart

cuteguy
16-01-2021, 05:00 PM
The only part of the description that is accurate... the only part
Size 12 and 155cm... yes

A size 12 girl but the photo shows a size 6 girl. Huge difference!:startle:

Where's Chris? He was great to get along with and helpful at times when choosing girls but then he disappeared.:anger:

quackm2002
16-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Size 12? Are you serious?!

Nelly69
16-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Charlotte is a much bigger girl in weight
Facially there is no similarity whatsoever
Charlotte is around 155
She also has quite wide hips and large bottom
So absolutely nothing like the photo
I don't do line ups so I rely on the integrity of the photos
I also don't back out of bookings....not wanting to be rude to the young lady
So I was somewhat miffed
Took it up with the shop....who assured me they would amend the photos
Didn't want any fellow punters to deceived as I was
The shop still persists with fake photos
I prefer taller slimmer girls with a smallish bottom
Charlotte is none of these
Service did not meet Diamond Standard

Thanks for the heads up Labia, I hate fake photos too. I got tricked twice from one establishment and I've never visited again regardless of now many good reviews they get. I just think its bad business to lie to your customer and expecting them to return. Like you, I just suck it up and go through with the punt even thought its not what I am after... There should be more fake photo reviews to help fellow punters and stop shops posting fake photos.

punter-pie
17-01-2021, 02:16 PM
I expect more from this shop, one of the few that are almost accurate.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Labia Vortex
17-01-2021, 02:22 PM
I expect more from this shop, one of the few that are almost accurate.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
While I was disappointed I do understand the shop was trying to give Charlotte a leg up
But having said that some girls should not be in the industry
Nice enough girl in the wrong job enticed by the potential dollars

dotcumdotinyou
17-01-2021, 03:12 PM
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you lab.

The shop should look after itself first and then the girls. If a shop is putting up fake photos and descriptions it not only harms them when they get inevitably found out but also hurts the girls as more of us vote with our feet and spend our money elsewhere. If I was managing this place I'd be on this thread immediately apologizing to all and putting up real photos as quickly as I could take them (ala 42G). I'd also offer everyone a 10% discount for the rest of the month just to get the punters back through the door.

That won't happen though, management reads this thread and thinks fuck em we doing well enough without em.

dt333
18-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Saw Daisy from the picture of a buxom blonde, dissapointed when I saw her IRL. Don't think it's her in the photo. Girl in the picture is about an 8/10, in real life 6/10. Once bitten twice shy, don't think I'll visit that shop again.

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 11:28 AM

The shop should look after itself first and then the girls. If a shop is putting up fake photos and descriptions it not only harms them when they get inevitably found out but also hurts the girls as more of us vote with our feet and spend our money elsewhere. If I was managing this place I'd be on this thread immediately apologizing to all and putting up real photos as quickly as I could take them (ala 42G). I'd also offer everyone a 10% discount for the rest of the month just to get the punters back through the door.

That won't happen though, management reads this thread and thinks fuck em we doing well enough without em.
Actually the Shop should look after the customer first....the customer visits the girl....the girl generates cash flow....
Management 101....customer first
No customer....no business

wilisno
18-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Saw Daisy from the picture of a buxom blonde, dissapointed when I saw her IRL. Don't think it's her in the photo. Girl in the picture is about an 8/10, in real life 6/10. Once bitten twice shy, don't think I'll visit that shop again.
Name a shop that never used fake photos, or enhanced photos you considered fake !

wilisno
18-01-2021, 11:38 AM
Actually the Shop should look after the customer first....the customer visits the girl....the girl generates cash flow....
No customer....no business
There are customers they’d rather not have !

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 11:41 AM

Actually the Shop should after the customer first....the customer visits the girl....the girl generates cash flow....

dt333
18-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Name a shop that never used fake photos, or enhanced photos you considered fake !

MAC, PSM, Liaisons, ATMC, 84aArtarmon, Bodyrotic....photos may be photoshopped (enhanced) but at least it's the same girl in the photo. You're not comparing apples with apples when you equate fake photos with enhanced photos. Fake photos is likened to if you order a big mac and they give you a cheeseburger. Whereas you see an enhanced picture of a Big Mac, it's not going to look perfect like the advertised picture but at least you get a Big Mac.

Why are you even defending shops using fake pics anyways?

wilisno
18-01-2021, 01:50 PM
MAC, PSM, Liaisons, ATMC, 84aArtarmon, Bodyrotic....photos may be photoshopped (enhanced) but at least it's the same girl in the photo. You're not comparing apples with apples when you equate fake photos with enhanced photos. Fake photos is likened to if you order a big mac and they give you a cheeseburger. Whereas you see an enhanced picture of a Big Mac, it's not going to look perfect like the advertised picture but at least you get a Big Mac.

Why are you even defending shops using fake pics anyways?
Firstly, I’m sure you haven’t seen all the girls to verify the photos you mentioned in those Caucasian shops to make that statement, same goes with MAC. Secondly, like selling Big Mac, of course all girls would want to present their best in advertising, if you said you’re gonna ban all shops not using real life photos, you’re gonna end up using your right hand from now on !

If someone wants to sell you a Big Mac and pass it as a steak, I don’t think you would pay for it anyway, if you do, it’s your fault, then you can ban that shop !

quackm2002
18-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Why does the Big Mac on television look so big whereas the one I pull out from the wrapping look so small?

wilisno
18-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Why does the Big Mac on television look so big whereas the one I pull out from the wrapping look so small?
Damn it ! Don’t go to that shop !

fud
18-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Can say that again, one of the absolute worst examples of photoshopping imo. The structural integrity of the shop has been questioned here before (due to the warped walls and door frames etc, lol), but it’s also so poorly done I find it counter-productive. The girls proportions are all out of whack with stupidly long limbs and pin-sized heads, then they’re air-brushed to the point of resembling lifeless sex dolls all straight off the production line.

Guarantee I’d be more inclined to visit again if they just put up the raw photo, edited ONLY for privacy reasons.

I agree here, the girls are stretched and eyes enlarged, rounded to bear little resemblance, I too have given up relying on their pics and the owners don't give a rats!