Thing is the real Suki has a tattoo on her right breast... dead give away

Thomash
18-01-2021, 01:07 AM
Tomorrow Ginza Empire has Amanda on Roster
Fantasy 35 has Suki on Roster
Both shops are using the same photo for both girls
Naughty Naughty

Honestly after fake photos are posted I tend to steer clear from that girl in question. I would rather they post no photos at all than have a fake one. Just pop in and risk it at least my expectations will be somehow leveled than if I saw a girl that I like and come the booking a completely different girl come in.

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Thing is if you don’t have a preference...don’t care where you put your Johnson... have plenty of time and your favourite
Shop is 10 minutes away... photos don’t matter
Thing is I have a preference... am particular where I put my Johnson...don’t have a lot of time and my favourite shops are
At least a 40 minute drive away
I hate being fucked around
I have small windows of time where I can have some deserved fun
If I have to walk because the girl and the photos don’t match then my opportunity is gone for may be two days
I understand all the nonsense about privacy and anonymity
It’s easy .. ask the lady to wear a full face mask and a wig while the photo is taken
It’s the young lady’s body and nationality that are the main consideration
It’s not that difficult to be up front

Nelly69
18-01-2021, 01:37 AM
I would say most of the photos on Ginza Empire website are fake. I've seen a few lineups and none of the girls even come close to the photos. Unless they have a wechat to show different photos.

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 01:40 AM
I would say most of the photos on Ginza Empire website are fake. I've seen a few lineups and none of the girls even come close to the photos. Unless they have a wechat to show different photos.
I’ve spoken to them about that... and they pay lip service about fixing it
They are now millionaires and really don’t give a toss

wilisno
18-01-2021, 01:45 AM
What’s fake about it if it’s the same girl ?

Instead of calling it fake, you should be checking where she actually works tomorrow !

vitamin
18-01-2021, 03:24 AM
Tomorrow Ginza Empire has Amanda on Roster
Fantasy 35 has Suki on Roster
Both shops are using the same photo for both girls
Naughty Naughty

Don't Rely too much on birthmarks and Tattoos

When I was taking some pictures for some of these girls. The number 1 request for anonymity is digitally remove birthmarks and tattoos (if they had any). And it is because it's a dead giveaway.

Could still be the same girl.

And miki at Ginza a few years ago had so much body tattoo but she hid it so well in all the pictures she's in you think it's a different person.

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 07:26 AM
What’s fake about it if it’s the same girl ?

Instead of calling it fake, you should be checking where she actually works tomorrow !
The photo I put up is neither of the girls
Both shops have used the same image to represent their particular lady
Suki does have a tattoo as I’ve seen her before
The image used by Ginza has their text overlay
The same image used by Fantasy 35 has no such overlay indicating that it’s a web photo
Further have a look at the Ginza photo of Venus... it ain’t her
Some of the shops recycle names as well

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 07:48 AM
Fantasy 35 are now using three different photos to represent Suki

That’s both dumb and very lazy

Meng
18-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Your services are greatly appreciated. Hate fake photos the most..

dt333
18-01-2021, 10:51 AM
I avoid all shops with fake photos. This policy has served me well. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....can't get fooled again.

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Ginza have been busted and have now changed their photos of Amanda

Abracadabra
18-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Thanks for this background LV.

I have been fortunate to date and haven't experienced any blatant fakes at Ginza(s).
Plenty of distortions, out of date shots and strategic angles and coverings etc etc, but nothing whereby I turn up and its clearly someone else standing in front of me!

wilisno
18-01-2021, 12:31 PM
The photo I put up is neither of the girls
Both shops have used the same image to represent their particular lady
Suki does have a tattoo as I’ve seen her before
The image used by Ginza has their text overlay
The same image used by Fantasy 35 has no such overlay indicating that it’s a web photo
Further have a look at the Ginza photo of Venus... it ain’t her
Some of the shops recycle names as well

How do you know the photo is not of the girl ? Have you seen her ?

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 12:39 PM
How do you know the photo is not of the girl ? Have you seen her ?
Ginza has changed the photo of Amanda..that must tell you something
Have a look at Ginza photos of Venus Nao Sally..Ali(and others)...not real photos....I have seen the girls in person....there is a pattern there
I understand it's called punting for a reason
I'm just trying to minimize my punting risk

wilisno
18-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Ginza has changed the photo...that must tell you something
Have a look at Ginza photos of Venus Nao Sally....not real photos....I have seen the girls in person

Changing photos is because you alerted them Amanda had used it somewhere else, it doesn’t prove that it’s fake ! For the other girls, the photos may or may not be fake, some people just expect they should look the same as in real person !

Name one shop that you think had never used enhanced or fake photos !

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Changing photos is because you alerted them Amanda had used it somewhere else, it doesn’t prove that it’s fake ! For the other girls, the photos may or may not be fake, some people just expect they should look the same as in real person !
I don't have that expectation....a close proximity would be nice....anyway if 42G can get it right a large enterprise like Ginza should have no trouble
All I'm doing is advocating for some honesty and change
Any shop that monitors online forums are now alerted ....

wilisno
18-01-2021, 12:50 PM
I don't have that expectation....a close proximity would be nice....anyway if 42G can get it right a large enterprise like Ginza should have no trouble
All I'm doing is advocating for some honesty and change
Any shop that monitors online forums are now alerted ....
Are you saying all photos from 42 are real photos ? Not even enhanced ?

If you haven’t seen the girl, how do you know the photo of Amanda is not of close proximity ?

All shops on alert ? Yes, I would say so, all shops want to know what Labia Vortex looks like...

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 03:49 PM
Are you saying all photos from 42 are real photos ? Not even enhanced ?

If you haven’t seen the girl, how do you know the photo of Amanda is not of close proximity ?

All shops on alert ? Yes, I would say so, all shops want to know what Labia Vortex looks like...
All the girls I've seen at 42g I've done on the basis of the shops photos...all very accurate... never one disappointment
Now....about my melon....I could any photo up here...and unless you've met me....you wouldn't know if it was me or not
Point is I don't provide a service I charge for....these shops do
There are also laws relating to false/deceptive advertising
These exist in the real world for the protection of the consumer
We are not in the real world here....it's very much caveat emptor....buyer beware
There is risk in punting....hence the name
I see no problem in minimizing that risk by requesting more " accurate" photos

wilisno
18-01-2021, 03:58 PM
All the girls I've seen at 42g I've done on the basis of the shops photos...all very accurate... never one disappointment
Now....about my melon....I could any photo up here...and unless you've met me....you wouldn't know if it was me or not
Point is I don't provide a service I charge for....these shops do
There are also laws relating to false/deceptive advertising
These exist in the real world for the protection of the consumer
We are not in the real world here....it's very much caveat emptor....buyer beware
There is risk in punting....hence the name
I see no problem in minimizing that risk by requesting more " accurate" photos
There’s no problem minimising the risk by questioning within reason, but if it’s conducted as a crusade to damage the industry by dwelling on the subject at every opportunity or even creating opportunities, then it’s another story !

Just because you might or might not have seen discrepancies in photos of one shop, just the few girls you saw, it doesn’t mean all are good, there’s been others complaining the same issues before !

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 04:24 PM
There’s no problem minimising the risk by questioning within reason, but if it’s conducted as a crusade to damage the industry by dwelling on the subject at every opportunity or even creating opportunities, then it’s another story !

Just because you might or might not have seen discrepancies in photos of one shop, just the few girls you saw, it doesn’t mean all are good, there’s been others complaining the same issues before !
I have no agenda or vendetta against the industry in general or one shop in particular
My favourite shops for "accuracy" are
42G
Pretty Baby Massage
SBM
Kyoto6
Sakura
Top Ryde 190
I've just had a couple of weeks of bad punting....I'll get over it....and keep quiet

wilisno
18-01-2021, 04:29 PM
I have no agenda or vendetta against the industry in general or one shop in particular
My favourite shops for "accuracy" are
42G
Pretty Baby Massage
SBM
Kyoto6
Sakura
Top Ryde 190
I've just had a couple of weeks of bad punting....I'll get over it....and keep quiet

Exactly, you’d better get over it and stop whinging ! 9 out of 10 of your punts were complaints, what’s worse, dwelling on the issues every time.

Labia Vortex
18-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Exactly, you’d better get over it and stop whinging ! 9 out of 10 of your punts were complaints, what’s worse, dwelling on the issues every time.
Yep... fair call....getting old and being restricted by COVID is playing with my head
I started punting 45 yrs ago....it was all about lineups...everyone knew where they stood
Simpler times

wilisno
18-01-2021, 04:49 PM
“A crusade to damage the industry!:shout:
Why are you defending the shops so hard for dodgy practices?

Using the girls’ photos is dodgy practices ? As I said, no shop is immune from this so-called dodgy practices.

Most shops and girls don’t have a voice on the forum, and people with negative views are normally the ones that will join in to do more damage, that what I don’t like to see.

vitamin
18-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Shops are stuck in a rock and a hard place.

All shops use fake pictures because girls supply fake pictures.
What can you do? Force them to have a photoshoot? unfortunately it's not that easy because they can just go elsewhere with so many shops and so little girls available.

On the flipside Punters are frustrated, handing over hard earned money and not getting what you are expecting based on the photographs.

At this point I think every punter already knows deep down girl's pics are like McDonald menu's
It's never as good as the pictures.
I think the problem arises when the discrepancy is HUGE. To the point you think you're being cheated.

I sympathies with both sides. But it's a free market.
As long as punters keep handing over money and the shops are profitable, It'll probably remain this way.
Just part of the industry.

You can always vote with your wallet OP.

Using the girls’ photos is dodgy practices ? As I said, no shop is immune from this so-called dodgy practices.

It's not as if girls put up their own pictures and the shops don't see it before hand. There should be a limit right.? when a girl hands over pictures that's obviously not them, they "should" draw the line somewhere.
I know it's easier said than then.

Just saying. Don't really have a strong opinion on this matter.

wilisno
18-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Shops are stuck in a rock and a hard place.

All shops use fake pictures because girls supply fake pictures.
What can you do? Force them to have a photoshoot? unfortunately it's not that easy because they can just go elsewhere with so many shops and so little girls available.

On the flipside Punters are frustrated, handing over hard earned money and not getting what you are expecting based on the photographs.

At this point I think every punter already knows deep down girl's pics are like McDonald menu's
It's never as good as the pictures.
I think the problem arises when the discrepancy is HUGE. To the point you think you're being cheated.

I sympathies with both sides. But it's a free market.
As long as punters keep handing over money and the shops are profitable, It'll probably remain this way.
Just part of the industry.

You can always vote with your wallet OP.

It's not as if girls put up their own pictures and the shops don't see it before hand. There should be a limit right.? when a girl hands over pictures that's obviously not them, they "should" draw the line somewhere.
I know it's easier said than then.

Just saying. Don't really have a strong opinion on this matter.
Mind you, most complaints are not even of huge difference, some even have others saying the opposite !