PDA

View Full Version : Complaint 42 Gladesville constant cancellation

Blue007
19-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Hi guys

I know everyone here has high opinion of 42 gladesvillle. But I'm sick of tired constant cancellation of girls that are roster especially when they send all day promoting the girls . For example today I was told that the girl cancelled approximately 20min before mu appointment. No apology given or compensation given just bad luck and the staff member got upset at me for getting angry. This pissed me off as it takes me 1hr to drive there and I confirm with them three times that day that she was 100% coming. Now this is not the first time this misshapen has happened and I understand you can't control the girls. But I believe that management should ensure that they proactive called the girls one or two hours before their shift to ensure that they are 100% coming and if they don't answer you may as well cancel all the bookings so that the customer don't waste their time. I also believe that the management is not strict on the girls in comparisons to Ginza or other shops there and this why there's so many girls flake on them.

rooter
19-01-2021, 06:56 PM
People call in sick for work all the time in every industry.
You have to remember that it is just a job for the girls, and sometimes they are sick, or are hung over, or an emergency comes up or whatever just like any other worker.

Blue007
19-01-2021, 07:07 PM
I understand that people call in sick or cancel their shifts but let's say their shift their shift is at 6pm and you can't atleast confirm their attendance atleast 1hr or 2 before their shift then this is on the management team. My impression is that they don't proactive try confirm their attendance ( ie more than just send a girl a text ) and they are not strict on attendance or service quality. That's my two cents

Happyman2018
19-01-2021, 07:22 PM
I understand that people call in sick or cancel their shifts but let's say their shift their shift is at 6pm and you can't atleast confirm their attendance atleast 1hr or 2 before their shift then this is on the management team. My impression is that they don't proactive try confirm their attendance ( ie more than just send a girl a text ) and they are not strict on attendance or service quality. That's my two cents

Then dont go.
Really serious
If u looking at d roster they sometime have over 30 girls
How can they make sure who come or don't come
How do you know they not strict, they can't control if the girl period suddenly came
I remember once I was in the room with a girl when we about to havr sex she told me she got period coming she cant do it
They have to refund me
So how can tell

punter-pie
19-01-2021, 08:14 PM
I think if girl gets a booking at start of their shift, management should call them to confirm they are actually coming (you can ask them to do this). I too have to plan my punts, and allow travel time and it does get annoying. Sometimes it's unavoidable though.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thomash
19-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Hi guys

I know everyone here has high opinion of 42 gladesvillle. But I'm sick of tired constant cancellation of girls that are roster especially when they send all day promoting the girls . For example today I was told that the girl cancelled approximately 20min before mu appointment. No apology given or compensation given just bad luck and the staff member got upset at me for getting angry. This pissed me off as it takes me 1hr to drive there and I confirm with them three times that day that she was 100% coming. Now this is not the first time this misshapen has happened and I understand you can't control the girls. But I believe that management should ensure that they proactive called the girls one or two hours before their shift to ensure that they are 100% coming and if they don't answer you may as well cancel all the bookings so that the customer don't waste their time. I also believe that the management is not strict on the girls in comparisons to Ginza or other shops there and this why there's so many girls flake on them.

I understand it can be frustrating especially if you live far away. But what you are asking is literally impossible if they had 30+ girls rostered as they do some day. I'm pretty sure they let the customer know as soon as they do know themselves. It happened to me three times that I was the first customer of a girl and either they cancelled or were late. Once, it was around one hour in advance, no biggie. Second time one was late and they were great with moving the appointment to the earliest they could. Last one it was literally 5-10 min before their time, so I still went in there and chose another girl.

Like someone else said everyone take sick leave across all industries and the only thing the shop can do is warn the girls if they do that too often. But in this day and age, if the girls wanted to change shops it is much easier than changing a job for us, so IMO the most they can do they are already doing it.

kamo
19-01-2021, 09:46 PM
How good is the girl meant to be that you want to call 3 times in a day to make sure she’s there??

Why go there if it bothers you so much? Sounds like a hassle to drive so far, is a girl REALLY worth that effort?

holi_day
19-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Am I the only one feeling quite a bit of stress going on in this forum lately?

punter-pie
19-01-2021, 11:05 PM
How good is the girl meant to be that you want to call 3 times in a day to make sure she’s there??

Why go there if it bothers you so much? Sounds like a hassle to drive so far, is a girl REALLY worth that effort?I've gone to another state for a punt. And yes, she was that good. Some are?

punter-pie
19-01-2021, 11:06 PM
Am I the only one feeling quite a bit of stress going on in this forum lately?Everyone is pent up because of lack of stock lately.

QAnon
19-01-2021, 11:38 PM
It is annoying. But do you want to pay them the extra for an automated system which will check up on all the girls?
Maybe if they were to apologise and try to make amends with the client might be easiest.
Just my 2c.

vitamin
20-01-2021, 04:01 AM
Must not have dated girls before.

WL or not

Some girls are just flaky and some are respectful.
Can't pick em.
You're lucky to get a curtesy call that you're being cancelled on sometimes.

Comes with the territory. Just pick another girl and move on. Not worth stressing over honestly. Bigger fish to fry in life.

Minathy8724
20-01-2021, 05:48 AM
@Blue007 Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel your frustration, you have a particular taste and liking for a WL from their bio and pic. You look forward to seeing her and a huge disappointment comes when the booking gets cancelled.

Look at it from the shops perspective. The girl promises to work on a particular day. She calls the boss/reception to say she cannot make it. Shop is equally disappointed. With customer service in mind and 42G is one of the better run shops you are indeed very fortunate to get a phone call. Receptionist is not at fault, just be thankful they have called you. If the girl pulls these sorts of stunts, like promises to work but doesn't turn up, the shop will simply let her go because everyones (shop and customers) time is wasted. Just remember another thing, the shop already has a lot of problems they deal with behind the scenes that we punters are not aware of such as: in-fighting and jealousy amongst the girls, mental and physical welfare, health, scheduling, I could go on.

Just take it on the chin, hold your head high, move on and accept cancellations can occur. Never take it out on the shop and especially the receptionist. They are just doing their job and called you of the cancallation out of courtesy.

HKHoney888
20-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Hi guys

I have had similar experiences so i go elsewhere now. Best way to show your disappoinment is to take your business elsewhere. No business is perfect but when they blatently BS then it's time to move on ... simple .

dotcumdotinyou
20-01-2021, 05:14 PM
You gotta remember the girls are subbies and the shop is just the project manager trying to get things done.

It does really piss me off too but your disappointment should be directed at the girl next time you see her.

Blue007
20-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Welp since I voice my concern and criticism I received a lovely threat and now have been banned from their shop. Great customer service, of course the management can't handle any forms of criticism and try to silence anyone on this forum that critise them. If they responded they will try to accuse me being abusive ( which is not true) and the usual bullshit labels that they will portray on anyone that tries to critise the shop.

Thomash
20-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Welp since I voice my concern and criticism I received a lovely threat and now have been banned from their shop. Great customer service, of course the management can't handle any forms of criticism and try to silence anyone on this forum that critise them. If they responded they will try to accuse me being abusive ( which is not true) and the usual bullshit labels that they will portray on anyone that tries to critise the shop.

I will just point out that the last two cases of people getting banned from this shop were warranted as it was made obvious on their post respectively. You said yourself the staff got upset at you being angry at them. Not saying you did anything wrong, just pointing out that the ones that were banned before you were rightfully banned for a reason.

42Gladesville
20-01-2021, 06:07 PM

Hi bro, Jesse here

You asked for money/discount in return of guaranteed good reviews and threatened to write bad posts, I politely said no because thats a frowned upon practice, now you get upset and nitpick and started this whole stuff to stir drama, of course we ban you because you are trouble. Do you want me to post the conversation history?

Hi guys

No apology given - not true. I counted 10 written "sorry"s by the front desk in the conversation history regarding the cancellation and god knows how many verbally. You kept forcing for monetary compensation and previously already been asking for all this bullshit dodgy deals of guaranteed good review in exchange for money blablabla of course the front desk didn't like you.

20 minutes - not true too. 5.23pm she last minute cancelled, front desk straightaway said sorry and informed you 5.24pm.

Confirm 3 times - not true too. You asked at 3pm if she is coming and front desk already texted her then and he also said to you at 3pm she hasnt replied/informed anything about cancellations so far.

I have all this in the conversation history. Again I ask you, do you want us to publish it?

alc
20-01-2021, 06:47 PM
Hi bro, Jesse here

You asked for money/discount in return of guaranteed good reviews and threatened to write bad posts, I politely said no because thats a frowned upon practice, now you get upset and nitpick and started this whole stuff to stir drama, of course we ban you because you are trouble. Do you want me to post the conversation history?

No apology given - not true. I counted 10 written "sorry"s by the front desk in the conversation history regarding the cancellation and god knows how many verbally. You kept forcing for monetary compensation and previously already been asking for all this bullshit dodgy deals of guaranteed good review in exchange for money blablabla of course the front desk didn't like you.

20 minutes - not true too. 5.23pm she last minute cancelled, front desk straightaway said sorry and informed you 5.24pm.

Confirm 3 times - not true too. You asked at 3pm if she is coming and front desk already texted her then and he also said to you at 3pm she hasnt replied/informed anything about cancellations so far.

I have all this in the conversation history. Again I ask you, do you want us to publish it?

Hah looks like the guy was one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsXZ5htogKg&ab_channel=SouthParkStudios

Thomash
20-01-2021, 07:19 PM
Hah looks like the guy was one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsXZ5htogKg&ab_channel=SouthParkStudios

Haha that made me laugh and I guess OP was just another vindictive punter. Honestly though I think most of the people here enjoy the service and treatment at 42G and know that as of any business as long you are respectful you will receive respectful treatment. Compared to other joints it's night and day.

premature
20-01-2021, 07:39 PM
Asking for a discount for a good review. That is dodgy.

Mr Fugly
20-01-2021, 11:18 PM
I have been a long time fan of Jesse and his team at 42G.. I am a bit of a fanboi .. lol.. everything Jesse writes has always been the truth and I have no reason to doubt him now...
OP... what shop are you representing?
Your bullshit won't be tolerated here because all of 42G customers know that we are all well looked after by the team here !!! I have never had a bad time.. sometimes a girl has cancelled her shift and Jesse and the team insure a good recommendation as a replacement for me or they let me know as soon as possible of the cancellation.
42G is one of my favourite shops, bullshit posts like this one really piss me off... just ask all the regulars... bro meng... bro Happyman... never heard of the OP before opening this thread... great reply by Jesse btw...
This shop has earned my trust and business... so far, I have seen no reason to change my mind...

personaa
21-01-2021, 12:14 AM
Seriously...in this case the girl canceled right in the beginning so it was not they didnt want to ofer you the service...but apart from this in many other situations things can be even worse,...a girl might feel tired, sick, just not feeling well or might go through stress and mental breakdown right in the middle of a shift and decides to cancel and leave the shop How can you expect the shop to force the girl to keep on seeing clients? even if she does... it would be a shit of an experience and your money would be wasted. Secondly, in most shops girls can screen clients and they are within their rights to not offer their services to us, it is part of the game. Accept and move on mate. Given how industry is these days, we should know things are not same as pre-covid. there are much fewer new talents and this adds so much pressure on shops ...keep in mind their running costs hasn't changed and they simply don't want to loose business as the industry is quite down compared to what it was before, so I don't think they really want to loose you bro, things happen. It was unfortunate that you couldn't see the girl in question but shit happens and many things are beyond what management can do.

Meng
21-01-2021, 09:01 AM
The OP has gone awfully quiet when Jesse threatened to release the chat history of him trying to get freebies for good reviews.

GoldfishMan
21-01-2021, 11:07 AM
Hahaha, OP made a dick move and got completely put in his place. Awesome response from 42G.

Me personally, I've had a total of 3 "mishaps" with 42G. 2 times were purely the girls fault (I was her regular and know how she operates... Flaky as fark, she is!), one time was because of miscommunication between the day and night managers.
I never blamed them for any of it or wrote any flaming posts because I know (a) girls can be flaky and (b) accidents happen.
Having said that, the location being so out of the way, when the shit does happen it hurts way more than if the shop was at a convenient location.... Know what I mean?
So over time, I sorta gave up on going to this shop. They've always been very polite, though, which I really appreciate!

vitamin
22-01-2021, 12:26 AM
OP is one of "those" people.

Something doesn't go his way. He wants money as compensation.
Funny how he failed to mention that.

Paid reviewers are like extortionist. You pay them once and they'll expect it all the time as if they shop can't survive without you.

Dettol
22-01-2021, 12:43 AM
LMAOOOOO guaranteed good reviews !!

wilisno
22-01-2021, 02:17 AM
Hahaha, OP made a dick move and got completely put in his place. Awesome response from 42G.

Me personally, I've had a total of 3 "mishaps" with 42G. 2 times were purely the girls fault (I was her regular and know how she operates... Flaky as fark, she is!), one time was because of miscommunication between the day and night managers.
I never blamed them for any of it or wrote any flaming posts because I know (a) girls can be flaky and (b) accidents happen.
Having said that, the location being so out of the way, when the shit does happen it hurts way more than if the shop was at a convenient location.... Know what I mean?
So over time, I sorta gave up on going to this shop. They've always been very polite, though, which I really appreciate!

That’s what others should do, or he might end up getting trashed by the supporters. ;) ;) ;)

No one can be right all the time, tolerance and understanding is a virtue.

kaos
24-01-2021, 09:25 AM
These threads are always great entertainment :D

Azninvasion85
24-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Where did OP go? Cant handle the truth thats coming out lol

the_boss_king
28-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Hi bro, Jesse here

please post it hahahaha

fud
28-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Always 2 sides to a story, good of establishment owner to state their position.

Yeah, unless he rebuts, I would say OP is 'one of those' and his reputation is definitely torn to shreds.

BadDog1980
05-02-2021, 09:07 PM
@Minathy8724..... Well said bro....