PDA

View Full Version : General talk Are most FS Chinese girls Mandarin speakers?

drifter
21-01-2021, 05:41 PM
I have noticed a lot of the girls are Mandarin speakers. Don't think I have ever heard any of the girls speaking Cantonese. I'm sure there are girls from HK or Guangzhou area etc doing these sort of work.

wilisno
21-01-2021, 05:53 PM
I have noticed a lot of the girls are Mandarin speakers. Don't think I have ever heard any of the girls speaking Cantonese. I'm sure there are girls from HK or Guangzhou area etc doing these sort of work.

There are lots of girls that speak Cantonese, but even girls from Guangzhou, if you don’t initiate Cantonese, they will automatically speak Mandarin, because it’s the most popular dialect.

drifter
21-01-2021, 07:47 PM
There are lots of girls that speak Cantonese, but even girls from Guangzhou, if you don’t initiate Cantonese, they will automatically speak Mandarin, because it’s the most popular dialect.

Never encountered a girl that speaks Cantonese always Mandarin. Totally agree that Mandarin is the most popular dialect. Always hear them chatter in Mandarin.

wilisno
21-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Never encountered a girl that speaks Cantonese always Mandarin. Totally agree that Mandarin is the most popular dialect. Always hear them chatter in Mandarin.

There are plenty, look at Ginza and 278 rosters, there are HK Daisy, Macau Ruby etc. etc. I bet they surely speak Cantonese. Also look for Malaysian, many Malaysian speak both Cantonese and Mandarin, the current ones including Ashley at 5*, she spoke Cantonese with me.

rooter
21-01-2021, 08:54 PM

Bro it’s really simple
Mandarin is the official language of China.
It’s what everyone learns in school and almost every single Chinese person speaks it.
Of course different regions have their own languages or dialects but the common language everyone understands is Mandarin so of course that’s the language Chinese people will use.
If you get two people from HK conversing they might speak Cantonese but people from different regions will use Mandarin because that’s the common language.
This is not unique to China.
It also happens in many European, African and Asian countries.

james912
21-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Do most of the punters on this forum speak mandarin? it seems that way to me

drifter
21-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Maybe it's just me, I just seem to pick the ripe mandarin ones. lol

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2021, 09:49 PM

In the good old days of Zanadu #18 and 大家姐 #1, and Chequers #10, lots of MLs were from Hong Kong /Macau

And over the years, plenty of genuine HK 陀地妹 around if you have done enough sessions you would have met plenty of them:

Maggie from 501, Tiffany and Yoyo from SL, Kathy (你想刁死人地個女咩?) from 127, the hardest part 1 Lisa and Dolphin from Stanmore, Cici 227, Karen MAC, and most recently my HK gf Bonnie even though she was from Canton, she speaks perfect 自己友話!

Plus a few more who didn’t want their names mentioned any more.

Cheers

Ps. even the Singapore EE babe Milo of 5 Star, when I became regular, she spoke Cantonese to me too. In between some 粗口!Damn , that was so fucking sexy and sizzling hot when she swear in Cantonese !!

wilisno
21-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Do most of the punters on this forum speak mandarin? it seems that way to me

At least I don’t. I mean I can speak Mandarin, but my mother tongue is Cantonese.

GoldfishMan
22-01-2021, 08:09 AM
A lot of the Chinese girls that speak only Mandarin can actually understand Canto, and if you push them a bit, can converse a little with it... I find them really cute when they try to speak it especially with the more playful ones, heeheehee.

What really annoys me about speaking Mandarin is, if you're more fluent in another dialect like Cantonese, you're always "thinking in Cantonese" and then trying to speak in Mandarin.