PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do you tell if a WL is actually enjoying it?

bigfatkilo
25-01-2021, 11:59 AM
So we all know about Foam and all that. But what tell tale signs from your experience tells you the WL is actually enjoying the sex, clit or finger and daty ? I'm referring to pussy enjoyment , not if whether she enjoy kissing or other things. But actual sex, fingers or oral sex. That is, she is enjoy sex or even coming. Your experience can be sourced from WL and non WL , that is, sex not paid for.

My 2cents, taste of pussy fluid? They all use some lubricant or inner gel.. but proper pussy fluids are a bit salty. I figure if I can taste that, it's pretty genuine. How to tell if she is coming for real or close to it? We all know when it's fake, but what tell tale signs have you learnt over the years?

I'm just really interested in how my bros can tell... Please share!

Cheers.

Meng
25-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Yea it's hard because the real seasoned pros would lube up and pretend to be wet. Especially if they don't want you to daty them it's a sure fire thing that they're faking

wilisno
25-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Yea it's hard because the real seasoned pros would lube up and pretend to be wet. Especially if they don't want you to daty them it's a sure fire thing that they're faking

Haha ! I thought you were saying some girls would add some seasoning in their fake pussy juice to make it taste salty ! Then again why can’t they ? ;) ;) ;)

quackm2002
25-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Oh God help us! This is going to end up as another discussion on making WLs cum where our resident experts will all want to espouse their techniques and boast about how great they are

wilisno
25-01-2021, 12:53 PM
Oh God help us! This is going to end up as another discussion on making WLs cum where our resident experts will all want to espouse their techniques and boast about how great they are

Where’s brothelcreeper ? ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
25-01-2021, 12:55 PM
We go to these places for OUR enjoyment. Do we really care about what the girl feels?

aussiegaigin
25-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Haha ! I thought you were saying some girls would add some seasoning in their fake pussy juice to make it taste salty ! Then again why can’t they ? ;) ;) ;)

Plenty of "flavoured" lubes on the market.

holi_day
25-01-2021, 01:10 PM
It's usually when I get up and about to walk to the shower, the WL just kneel down, grab my thigh, cry hysterically "don't just leave, do it to me one more time please! I'll pay you...!" Then I know she probably enjoyed it.

wilisno
25-01-2021, 01:11 PM
We go to these places for OUR enjoyment. Do we really care about what the girl feels?

Of course we do, or the girls wouldn’t have to fake !;) ;) ;)

Kiryu0
25-01-2021, 01:24 PM
I think that if the girl doesn't hate you or hate the job, then it's a win-win for both regardless if they feel good or not. Since someone treating them decently is probably better than just feeling good.

Steph
25-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Boss: How do I know if my employee is actually enjoying
- cleaning the toilet?
- wiping the tables?
- writing that software?
- selling that product?

Carissawhore
25-01-2021, 02:17 PM
It's usually when I get up and about to walk to the shower, the WL just kneel down, grab my thigh, cry hysterically "don't just leave, do it to me one more time please! I'll pay you...!" Then I know she probably enjoyed it.
Lol this forum has some sense of humor

cuteguy
25-01-2021, 02:50 PM
I think that if the girl doesn't hate you or hate the job, then it's a win-win for both regardless if they feel good or not. Since someone treating them decently is probably better than just feeling good.

Of course, WLs would prefer to be treated decently when providing sex to customers. They wouldn't want to have their hair pulled back hard, have their heads shoved down hard onto a guy's penis when giving oral sex with no opportunity to get a breath or guys with long nails fingering their little sisters that causes bleeding inside. However, there may be some that enjoy once in a while a bit of rough sex. This may include the sensations of being slapped or spanked.

Jokermaycry
25-01-2021, 03:31 PM
The problem is treating WLs well doesn't mean making them feel sexually comfortable.
Yeah, we go there for our own enjoyment but if I can make her really enjoy or even come before my climax, I'll definitely feel better. Moreover, if I feel her performance is unreal, I'll have fewer interests in her.
Back to the question, accidentally louder moaning and tighter pussy could be signs though I'll never know if she was really coming.

Nelly69
25-01-2021, 04:09 PM

LMAO, yeah, this happened to me a few times too... not...

Meng
25-01-2021, 04:27 PM

Hahahaha. Nah no flavoured lube yet. I've only tasted the rubbery lube. The lube trick is great if the customer doesn't like to DATY but one taste and you'll know it's lube.

Otherwise huge boost to a dudes ego when they think they're getting the girl so slippery and wet lol.

rooter
25-01-2021, 05:36 PM
If you have even the most basic skill you will get almost any girl wet.
But just because a girl gets wet doesn't necessarily mean she is enjoying herself.
Getting wet is just a purely biological reaction to stimulation, it doesn't mean the girl is enjoying it.
She might be enjoying it, but wetness is not an accurate guide to enjoyment or not.

Dettol
25-01-2021, 08:03 PM
If you got them in a trance speaking in their mother tongue, you got em.

wilisno
25-01-2021, 08:49 PM
If you got them in a trance speaking in their mother tongue, you got em.

That’s not hard at all ! Although you don’t know if she’s cursing you for causing her pain ! ;) ;) ;)

sporty32
25-01-2021, 09:27 PM
We can't know if our girlfriends are enjoying sex ... even worse from a WL.

woods23
25-01-2021, 10:22 PM
For a girl to enjoyed-
For me it had to be long eyes contact close up face to face you or her on top ( u can see and feel her watery eyes can smile telling you thank you for coming) ...following by slowly heavy breathing with soft moan place both her hands on your face...no need to say a word u just know she is enjoying it ..

So yes...eyes contacts is a good indication !
Slowl Soft moan...

A rare find in my 20+ yr of punting

Scanlan
26-01-2021, 07:57 AM
Too much over thinking here with the ego. Just enjoy your session.

tpol
26-01-2021, 09:03 AM
When she grabs your butt in missionary and tries and push u deeper and to pump faster

Vader
26-01-2021, 09:13 AM
A girl enjoys it when she says, please no need to pay, I enjoyed myself. How often has that happened?

GoldfishMan
26-01-2021, 11:29 AM
So we all know about Foam and all that. But what tell tale signs from your experience tells you the WL is actually enjoying the sex, clit or finger and daty ? I'm referring to pussy enjoyment , not if whether she enjoy kissing or other things. But actual sex, fingers or oral sex. That is, she is enjoy sex or even coming. Your experience can be sourced from WL and non WL , that is, sex not paid for.

My 2cents, taste of pussy fluid? They all use some lubricant or inner gel.. but proper pussy fluids are a bit salty. I figure if I can taste that, it's pretty genuine. How to tell if she is coming for real or close to it? We all know when it's fake, but what tell tale signs have you learnt over the years?

I'm just really interested in how my bros can tell... Please share!

Cheers.

Depends on the act and the girl, what they like, etc.

For DATY, you can tell from the physical reactions during DATY, amount of juice, and to tell if they came during the DATY, the tightness of the pussy during actual sex. I find that it is looser if they came... maybe from being more relaxed down there from coming, or too much juice from over-stimulation.

Like for example, K Rebecca from Ginza Empire. I went down on her for a good 20-30 minutes I think. Started with DATY with her lying on her back, then moved to her on her hands and knees, then 69, then back to on her back. I couldn't stop because her clit was super engorged, tells me that she was really enjoying it and she wasn't shy to vocalize it. I attacked her clit non-stop at the start, then towards then end I realized she was wet as fark so I did my "full-mouth" technique.... took the entire top-half of her pussy including clit and all into my mouth and sucked hard with full-on tongue action and moving my head back and forth. Think she came from this because she started saying "Master" over and over in her moans.

Almost the same experience with C Star from Ginza Club on some of my encounters with her (seen her many times), except for the "Master" part (that's a Rebecca specialty, lol!). Super engorged clit when she's aroused and the pussy juice... oh boy. About the pussy juice, saltiness is one thing, but I reckon the real tell-tale sign that it is pussy juice and not lube is the smell. You can literally smell the female pheromones from it... it is not smelly at all, smells more like "sweat without the BO), and it turns me on like nothing else.
More DATY heaven... HK girl Yomiko from SBM and previously from Broadway (can't remember her name when she was there, lol!). Same thing.... engorged clit, sure sign of arousal. This one loved DATY so much, after 69 position (no BJ from her), I looked like I had a bad cold with all the juice around my nose. I love how she always gave me tissues after looking at my face at the end of the DATY, heheh!

With actual fucking, you gotta see the same girl multiple times and get to know her "routine", then when they react differently that's when you know you've hit the right buttons. For example, K Lily ex-42G. I've seen her many many times. She has the usual FOAM most of the time, but on a few occasions I saw her, I was particularly horny and hard and penetrated her hard and deep without any foreplay. The gasping and moaning was completely different from her usual routine. With Lily, her gasps and moans become those type that are not so loud like the usual FOAM, and she would tell me that she came in between gasps.... that's her style. Didn't happen very often though.... my sessions with her were usually all just her FOAM acts.
Another one that liked the hard, deep initial penetration style was C Kitty from DOS from 1-2 years ago. Done her a few times, this one. Gasping, soft moans... those are moans that were not made to be heard, unlike FOAM type moans. This girl likes to talk, though.... went on and on about coming from the first 2 strokes, lol.

Niceguy11
26-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Too much over thinking here with the ego. Just enjoy your session.

Yeah man, totally agree. A WL will either be genuine or fake with FOAM.

You can usually tell if you have been seeing the same girl for a while. There is always tell tale signs a WL is genuine. It is rare to find one that is honest with their feelings but if you do, then you've hit the jackpot.

But yeah, back to your original comment, just enjoy it !

cuteguy
26-01-2021, 02:25 PM
When she grabs your butt in missionary and tries and push u deeper and to pump faster

Had that many times with her nails into my butt, our bodies stuck like glue and she's moaning and kissing like there's no tomorrow. :slobber:

Climax598
26-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Ha ha! She just want you to cum fast and get off of her.

Dettol
27-01-2021, 10:02 AM
That’s not hard at all ! Although you don’t know if she’s cursing you for causing her pain ! ;) ;) ;)
Well if that’s why I get the best sex afterwards & them letting me do pretty much whatever I please, then they can curse me all they like! ;););)

wilisno
27-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Well if that’s why I get the best sex afterwards & them letting me do pretty much whatever I please, then they can curse me all they like! ;););)

That doesn’t indicate she’s enjoying it at all as what this thread is all about ! ;) ;) ;)

Meng
27-01-2021, 12:44 PM

Does she also let you fuck her for free?

Dettol
27-01-2021, 01:29 PM
That doesn’t indicate she’s enjoying it at all as what this thread is all about ! ;) ;) ;)

Oh but it does to me ;););)

Dettol
27-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Does she also let you fuck her for free?

In shops you pay the money first so yeah...

That said, I do get other um, things, free of charge 👍🏼

woods23
27-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Well had one the other day. She didn't say much but definitely didn't enjoy it ...she was moaning in pain the bloody whole session lucky is was only 30mins !! ...fck me probably the worse sex in my life- her pussy is fucking lose nd to wet like a waterfall :( omg what a luck .....oh well that's punting :shout:

cuteguy
27-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Well had one the other day. She didn't say much but definitely didn't enjoy it ...she was moaning in pain the bloody whole session lucky is was only 30mins !! ...fck me probably the worse sex in my life- her pussy is fucking lose nd to wet like a waterfall :( omg what a luck .....oh well that's punting :shout:

Loose pussy and she was moaning in pain. You didn't hit the jackpot this time! Sorry to hear it.

wilisno
27-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Oh but it does to me ;););)

Exactly ! As long as you think she’s enjoying it, so be it !

Others who think they are making the girl enjoying it can take this as a guideline, think positive and make it your own enjoyment ! ;) ;) ;)

xboyx
27-01-2021, 07:05 PM
interesting question bro.

I'd love to believe that all the good feedback from the girls I've fucked at brothels were genuine, but it's hard to know cuz she works in a shop where the girls need to act as if she enjoys it with every customer, the genuine enjoyment get mixed up with the fake ones.

personally, I think the enjoyment of the girls comes way before the sex happens. women gets turned on from how you talk to her, before all the DATY and fucking happens. if you manage to turn her on before taking her clothes off, then she'll enjoy it.

so the real question should be how to turn on girls even before getting into her pants.

Jimmy_s
27-01-2021, 07:18 PM
interesting question bro.

I'd love to believe that all the good feedback from the girls I've fucked at brothels were genuine, but it's hard to know cuz she works in a shop where the girls need to act as if she enjoys it with every customer, the genuine enjoyment get mixed up with the fake ones.

personally, I think the enjoyment of the girls comes way before the sex happens. women gets turned on from how you talk to her, before all the DATY and fucking happens. if you manage to turn her on before taking her clothes off, then she'll enjoy it.

so the real question should be how to turn on girls even before getting into her pants.

What if you pay upfront?

xboyx
27-01-2021, 10:02 PM
What if you pay upfront?

that won't turn on girls on emotionally