PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any old Asian?

johnylance4
25-01-2021, 05:22 PM
While I’ve fallen preyed upon to catfish or fake ads who are usually old Asian ladies, there were instances where they had some charm to them (maybe looks, assets they had or notable services) Does anyone have those similar experiences and would be willing to share their contacts along with their experiences here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuteguy
26-01-2021, 03:23 PM
Go to Brother Bobbybareback for any old Asian contacts.

Bobbybareback
26-01-2021, 03:50 PM
While I’ve fallen preyed upon to catfish or fake ads who are usually old Asian ladies, there were instances where they had some charm to them (maybe looks, assets they had or notable services) Does anyone have those similar experiences and would be willing to share their contacts along with their experiences here

Hi John.

When it comes to images on advertisements for WL, unless it states that the image is verified, I take those images with a grain of salt.
Most of the time I hunt for service not looks as all the WL are roughly the same, a bit older, younger, taller, shorter etc. Though there has been occasions when I feel like a particular type of WL (check out my previous posts).
Try Yoko's. The WL there rarely disappoint and their relatively young 40-50, perfect age if you ask me.
Good luck.

aussiegaigin
26-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Are you looking for 141 privates, or shops?

johnylance4
27-01-2021, 09:01 AM
Are you looking for 141 privates, or shops?

Anything really, I’m curious to see people’s experience with being catfish but still going through given the girl isn’t that bad looking and provided the appropriate services