PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Juliets Burwood

ynotm8
25-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Hey Anyone been here recently and if so how the girls lately and service?
been awhile since i've gone there since girls service kinda sucked a few times

Eclipsefun
26-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Not great, but the best of the bathhouse/sauna joints which isn't saying much.

Bmal
27-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Hey Anyone been here recently and if so how the girls lately and service?
been awhile since i've gone there since girls service kinda sucked a few times

I tried them out again not long back and it seems the service still isn’t great. Nothing like it used to be at the good Romeo days.

Damn I miss Scarlet at Romeos. In my top 5 all time.

Mrnice1234
27-01-2021, 11:00 AM
Been looking for a nice bathhouse + service + korean
Hopefully to try juliette soon for now off to the gong!

Twg55er
27-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Does anyone have their pricelist? I can't seem to find their website

Dettol
27-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Chloe at Romeo years ago was the best value wise in terms of looks and service combo!

the_boss_king
27-01-2021, 07:02 PM
185 per hour
270 for 90 minutes

ynotm8
27-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Chloe at Romeo years ago was the best value wise in terms of looks and service combo!

yes Romeo was much better than juliets but its pretty far for me so i often went to juliets

originalmj23
28-01-2021, 07:05 AM
Can anyone reccommend a gem at this place? Been there a few times and have left very disappointed to say the least.

the_boss_king
28-01-2021, 12:34 PM
I think Juliets is the premium Korean massage place in Sydney.

there was a busy blonde girl there who was good. just forgot her name.

from what I remember she's the only blonde there.

ryanwaters
28-01-2021, 12:41 PM
I still remember Scarlet & Tiffany at Romeos...such an unforgettable experience🤤🤤

Bmal
28-01-2021, 10:06 PM
I still remember Scarlet & Tiffany at Romeos...such an unforgettable experience🤤🤤

Scarlet was my number one at the time and yeah, still in my top 5 of all time. She showed me rimming was a delight and the first to ever do it to me. I’m not sure about yourself but I got everything out of her every session once I was a regular at no extra cost.

cuteguy
31-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Unlike Romeo's, Juliets is close to the police station and court house with the probability of some criminals going for the takings being very remote.

ynotm8
31-01-2021, 06:27 PM
guess juliets ain't so great anymore from lack on replys haha

the_boss_king
31-01-2021, 09:18 PM
guess juliets ain't so great anymore from lack on replys haha

I feel like there prob aren't many members willing to pay a premium price for massage only.
but rest assure, the girls there are pretty and young

Rooster18
31-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Over the years, they have had some of the hottest ever K girls.... Also they have gone through some really poor quality times as well. Personally I havent been for a long while so can someone give us a current overview who goes regularly?

Fingers123
23-02-2022, 02:24 PM
Still only place with all korean girls. Expensive for service quality. Not many hot girls anymore. Tried Ashley only girl available, not much looks or body wise, maybe didnt hit the gym after covid but enthusiastic and loves FIV, no KPS at all with Ashley, if you like when girl enjoys her job and not so concerned with looks and body shes a good choice.

Kevsbrah
25-02-2022, 04:12 AM
Still only place with all korean girls. Expensive for service quality. Not many hot girls anymore. Tried Ashley only girl available, not much looks or body wise, maybe didnt hit the gym after covid but enthusiastic and loves FIV, no KPS at all with Ashley, if you like when girl enjoys her job and not so concerned with looks and body shes a good choice.

I left a review on Juliet's pages two years ago about Ashley obviously she has stopped working there ages ago but I swear you see so many fake accounts on their Google page keeping this Ashley thing alive, I'm not sure about this review I'm replying to cause its here on this forum but the Ashley I saw is long gone

Fingers123
25-02-2022, 12:43 PM
It may be a different Ashley, this girls been there at least 2 years and last time i saw her was early Jan. She's went 9n holidays haven't checked if shes back.

Fingers123
25-02-2022, 07:34 PM
If its same Ashley, she still works there booked for tonight. Said she been there 2 years. Has good english, almost like grew up here.

Kevsbrah
16-03-2022, 08:13 AM
Small titties with very good English and puts the tips of your cock in and giggles and teases you like a motherfucker Ashley?

appless
21-03-2022, 06:35 PM
I was seeing one girl at Juliets last year, but she has since moved on and started doing online content.

instagram.com/mysteriousmera (not her real name or personal Instagram)

She didn't have that many tattoos when I saw her though, pity cause her original tattoos was nice and tidy now there is just too many.

First time I booked her she got a little carried away with her pussy slide, instead of going back and forth she bounced straight up and down and I almost went straight in when she landed but my tip bounced off her entry. We both got a hell of a fright lol.

Wow if shes mysteriousmera then omg she's hot!

woodland
21-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Damn, how I wish Juliet had a functioning website with a roster. That would make life a lot easier.

cuteguy
21-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Sounds like you need to visit this place many times before you get to know who you want.

Kenkan
30-03-2022, 01:54 AM

Seems like she got good reviews at Google, Can you please tell a little bit more about what Ashley provided during the service?

jump4life
05-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Wow if shes mysteriousmera then omg she's hot!

She's got a bf now under insta saetbyeol19

Fingers123
15-04-2022, 10:03 PM
Seems like she got good reviews at Google, Can you please tell a little bit more about what Ashley provided during the service?

She's average looking, face like greys anotomy actress, but a bit chunky for korean girl, boobs natural but saggy but she is a dirty girl. Loves FIV, does bbbj if she knows you well. Has boyfriend now but service remains same. It's the average girl give best service.