PDA

View Full Version : What do WL/ML do when they are waiting for customers

echy
26-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Just out of curiosity what do you think they are doing behind the scenes when they are waiting for a customer to pick them? are do you think their room is a big spacious area with tv and entertainment or are they confined in a small room just sitting there looking at each other? I can imagine some girls might not get picked all the time so what are they doing whilst waiting?

Steven Seagal
26-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I believe they are working on their cv. For example they might write in the skills category "Gives good head".

That's my theory anyway.

Steven

Charlie123
26-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Play with their iphones, talk about customers, gossip about other MLs/WGs ...

wilisno
26-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Haha, like many other threads, this one surfaces on the forum once every few months ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Haha, believe it or not, i actually know a few answers to this question:

But before i share, we got to know that they probably will do everything under the sun, and it changes as time past, and its different from shop to shop and from WL to WLs.

Having said that, here are some examples that i knew:

At Chequers and Zanadu, most of the ML played marjong in their down times.

Misty, Melissa/Cindy, Mona from At Michelle would masterbrate their pussy while waiting for clients.

Most grls would eat, sleep, study, watch TV, play games, and most recently would go on line and do whatever they feel like doing!

And then there is my favourite massage shop, the mamasan Vicky would ask those really skillful ML to massage her so that she could learn more skills, girls like Sophie, Ada snd Linda, all excellent masseurs but all have left, but via Vicky, some of their skills are staying behind.

Rest of the time Vicky will try to train some of the girls in their massage and HJ skills she will do that either one on one or while giving free doubles to clients.

Now that they got Leng, may be all of them can learn a few things from the new master.....haha

Cheers

GWEILO
26-05-2012, 04:33 PM
They have a massive orgy with the boss at the back. I've been in the back room a couple of times at these establishments and they mostly gossip and eat.

Steven Seagal
26-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Some of the women at 12 Bellevue are so old (Lisa is 62) that all they can do now is sit and listen to the sound of their arteries hardening.

Steven

Jj999
26-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Is this something really mythical?

Easy, what are you doing in a waiting room when you are waiting for your turn to meet a GP? Or any places with waiting room?

Add some friends with you in your imagination.
Then imagine again.
Talk about something that's very casual or anything. Gossip, playing iphone, shopping, gambling, sports, anything.
There you go, you get the whole picture.

They are normal human. So what they do when they are waiting, are what we do as a normal human.

Travelmate
26-05-2012, 07:19 PM
watch DVD, gossip, chat, talking about tips ,, whatever

Charlie123
26-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I ask newtown MLs this question - theres no tv out back so they just watch chinese tv shows on their iphones, sounds sort of boring but yeah. those girls also love gossiping about each other, even though a lot of them havent met each other they all know the other MLs by reputation. Assume they also talk about customers - ie. That guy was such a cheapskate, the customer had a huge cock etc, stuff like that

Travelmate
26-05-2012, 07:38 PM
I ask newtown MLs this question - theres no tv out back so they just watch chinese tv shows on their iphones, sounds sort of boring but yeah. those girls also love gossiping about each other, even though a lot of them havent met each other they all know the other MLs by reputation. Assume they also talk about customers - ie. That guy was such a cheapskate, the customer had a huge cock etc, stuff like that

of course.

but some girls are independent and do not want to talk much.
They finish and go without making too many friends ...

Max Impact
26-05-2012, 09:58 PM
As Travelmate said, some have nothing to do with other girls. Most sit around talking about how many guys wanted to get their number even though it was the girl that was giving her number out freely. They parade the presents that they receive from clients in front of each other. Some tell stories about clients to put other girls off. Some probably call their boyfriends or husbands and chat. When there is too much free time stuff like this will happen.
I still love them all!

cisco
26-05-2012, 10:21 PM
All the answer completed now...........

Max Impact
26-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Actually, I was at 206 Commonwealth and seeing an older WL called Michelle. It was a wild session and we were in doggie position. I remember her saying "You love sex, I love sex too!". I noticed her phone was always close by.

So of course the phone rang and she answered while we pumped away, her motioning me to be quiet. She carried on a very matter of fact conversation with the person on the other end of the phone.

When she finally hung up (I'm still pumping away) I said "Who was that?" and she said "My fiancé!"

Charlie123
26-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Thats hilarious!

Mate of mine told me he was giving some WG anal while she was smsing someone on her phone but fiance lol that takes the cake

cisco
26-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Woman can`t trust............

Max Impact
27-05-2012, 12:21 AM

"No woman, no cry" as the song goes.

But too much self indulgence required if no woman though.

Littlewonder
27-05-2012, 08:35 AM
The really smart ones ring up their customers and tell them " I miss you darling are you going to come and see me today" and us suckers rush down so they aren't not busy for long.
Others eat, sleep, talk to other girls, or anyone who is around, play games on their Ipads or Iphones.
Spend hours doing their make up.
Watch movies on their Ipads or DVD players.
Talk to their friend on the phone or do business on the net.
Most of them keep going outside and having a smoke.
Some of them flirt with any bloke thats around at the time.

IExperiment
28-05-2012, 01:39 AM
lol sound like you guys are the same ...lol....

Travelmate
28-05-2012, 10:55 AM

what do you mean? Brother cisco, I do not understand

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 09:39 PM
lol sound like you guys are the same ...lol....

what do you mean>>
Guys are the same???

SpankyTheMonkey
31-05-2012, 11:37 PM
What does everyone do when they're killing time? Facebook! :P

Max Impact
31-05-2012, 11:49 PM
we are all confused on this thread.

IExperiment
31-05-2012, 11:51 PM
what do you mean>>
Guys are the same???

Meaning like Seinfeld talk about nothing but funny sitcom.

maxx power
01-06-2012, 08:03 AM
If they're Chinese they're probably on weibo

suka02
01-06-2012, 08:48 AM
While I had finished my punt at b8 and walking through the corridor on my way out. one of the room door was open and saw many wl gathering there talking together and laughing.

Milkyblue
02-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Check on this website :D
maybe

Charlie123
02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Haha i know several MLs from newtown who read this forum, not so much to see what customers say about them but to learn what extras the other MLs offer!

Travelmate
02-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Haha i know several MLs from newtown who read this forum, not so much to see what customers say about them but to learn what extras the other MLs offer!

really?? but not surprise me too much

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Reading and laughing and learning from Steven Segal's posts!!

:shout:

Charlie123
02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
As far as i can tell none of the MLs really know what services the others provide and so some read the newtown thread out of curiosity and are like oh my god i cant believe xyz does bj or fs lol