PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Japanese Relaxation Massage Camperdown

surething91
27-01-2021, 02:33 PM
I visited this place last year and I was disappointed!

I walked in on a Friday evening and was greeted by a young japanese girl. Her look was average: small, a little bit curvy and tanned. She was very welcoming, nice girl! She first mentioned they do happy ending here and I said okay. She then asked me if I still wanted a massage which of course I did.

The place looks nice but I don't think they have shower and the rooms are not closed at the top (not concrete walls). But overall it's clean.

After an average massage she asked me to turn and started HJ. No teasing in between, no way I could get hard. I asked for B2B which was 20AUD more I think. She just removed the top and did a bad front B2B. She then asked if she could lay down next to me. I said yes thinking it might be better. She did a very mechanical HJ with no moaning/teasing at all.

To conclude the girl (sorry I've no idea about the name) was very nice and polite but had no skills. Maybe she can be trained as she is probably willing to learn (good attitude) but I'm not a teacher.

Has anyone else tried this place? Have I just been unlucky? With such a service I'm not planning to go back unless there are good feedbacks.

cuteguy
27-01-2021, 02:39 PM
Did you ask for a line up or girls available? Maybe the other popular girls were busy or you were sent a dud since they noticed you were a new customer. The girls or boss are observant at times. They remember which guys are regulars and who is new to the shop.

surething91
27-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Hey cuteguy have you tried this place?

I don't ask for line up in massage place do you?

You are right the boss can check this kind of things. However I saw nobody inside except this girl. Maybe the boss was hidden somewhere. The girl also told me there were 2 girls working everyday. I think they have only 2 rooms.

Leslie75
27-01-2021, 10:29 PM
Thanks surething91 for sharing review. I have seen this shop and was thinking to visit. After read what your experience, I will stick with my regulars.
I have visited 2 Japanese massage shops at Haymarket, both has 2-3 girls daily and they take turn in serving customers means only one ml serve at a time. And will charge additional for touching or kissing as what you mentioned.
I can recommend Diva body tone or Sydney baby massage if you interested with Japanese, 227NSM or top Ryde massage, line up available with good selections of quality ml

Bmal
28-01-2021, 07:41 AM
I tried to get in there earlier this week. Walked in without a booking and the girl said there was a n hour wait. She was quite tall and muscular so not my type anyway so was glad I couldn’t get in. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Ended up at Relax Massage up parra road which was decent.

Rooster18
28-01-2021, 09:48 AM
They also have a shop in Mascot and Crows Nest under the same name and are run pretty well. Unfortunately with COVID, I dont think the quality is there currently. IMO

Awqjoq
28-01-2021, 11:56 AM
The one in Mascot is good, I went earlier this year. Caught me by surprise when the ML sat on top of me and finished me off with a thigh job, wish I'd caught her name!

surething91
28-01-2021, 05:43 PM
Thanks surething91 for sharing review. I have seen this shop and was thinking to visit. After read what your experience, I will stick with my regulars.
I have visited 2 Japanese massage shops at Haymarket, both has 2-3 girls daily and they take turn in serving customers means only one ml serve at a time. And will charge additional for touching or kissing as what you mentioned.
I can recommend Diva body tone or Sydney baby massage if you interested with Japanese, 227NSM or top Ryde massage, line up available with good selections of quality ml
I'm yet to try Diva body tone, thanks for the recommendation. I've visited SBM and I must say it was a very good service! As for 227NSM and top Ryde it's an area I can visit.

surething91
28-01-2021, 05:45 PM
The one in Mascot is good, I went earlier this year. Caught me by surprise when the ML sat on top of me and finished me off with a thigh job, wish I'd caught her name!
I might try this one at some point!

Leslie75
28-01-2021, 05:59 PM
I'm yet to try Diva body tone, thanks for the recommendation. I've visited SBM and I must say it was a very good service! As for 227NSM and top Ryde it's an area I can visit.
If you haven’t visited Diva Body Tone, beware as will spoiled you after visited 😂