PDA

View Full Version : General talk Man dies after ‘extreme orgasm’ with sex worker

Nelly69
28-01-2021, 11:19 AM
There you go, our professional can be life threatening, what a way to go though... :shout:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/malawi-man-dies-after-extreme-orgasm-with-sex-worker/news-story/26eecc50482f111906c26dc8a8a8c4ce

looser
28-01-2021, 11:58 AM
There you go, our professional can be life threatening, what a way to go though... :shout:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/malawi-man-dies-after-extreme-orgasm-with-sex-worker/news-story/26eecc50482f111906c26dc8a8a8c4ce

that's "going out" in style

the_boss_king
28-01-2021, 12:32 PM
thats definitely one way to go out. bet there won't be much h people dying that happy.

all jokes aside. hope he rests in peace..

kingwally
28-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Remembering Billy Sneddon...R.I.P. Billy.

BlackToad
28-01-2021, 05:17 PM
I didn’t know it was possible to die from “extreme orgasm”. I’d better be careful when I’m receiving CIM from one of my favourites at 479.

aussiegaigin
28-01-2021, 07:07 PM
It could affect anyone who has a heart condition. Lesser stress has killed people.

Remember Michael Hutchence.

Vader
28-01-2021, 07:39 PM
It could affect anyone who has a heart condition. Lesser stress has killed people.

Remember Michael Hutchence.

But he choked himself

warwick1
28-01-2021, 08:06 PM
But he choked himself

He strung himself up on a door nob with a belt and a massive cocktail of drugs in his system, very sad............

rooter
28-01-2021, 08:12 PM
He strung himself up on a door nob with a belt and a massive cocktail of drugs in his system, very sad............

Yep, it's the chosen way to go out for rock stars and Conservative politicians ... oh and David Carradine too. It must be Karma for his "yellowface" role on Kung Fu. Bruce Lee was supposed to get that role but back in the day Hollywood thought it was too radical to cast an Asian guy as an Asian guy. WTF?
Anyway I am going to banned from my inner city/PC/BLM/Marxist/Invasian Day/feminist/Antifa cocktail party soirees for saying this but I reckon David Carradine was perfect for the role and better than Bruce Lee. Bruce was too intense for the role, and too fucken Kung Fu for Kung Fu, whereas David Carradine was chilled out, almost stoned .. he was just right for that quasi-mystical role.

Labia Vortex
28-01-2021, 08:15 PM
After cumming he went

aussiegaigin
28-01-2021, 08:47 PM
But he choked himself
But still an "extreme orgasm"?

GoldfishMan
29-01-2021, 07:26 AM
After cumming he went
Hahah, good one!
On the OP, that must've been one helluva girl. She ought to use it in her ads... The marketing tagline possibilities are endless:
- Not for the faint-hearted
- be prepared for the fuck of your life
- something about dying happy

Just to give a few example, lol!

Nelly69
29-01-2021, 10:57 AM
Hahah, good one!
On the OP, that must've been one helluva girl. She ought to use it in her ads... The marketing tagline possibilities are endless:
- Not for the faint-hearted
- be prepared for the fuck of your life
- something about dying happy

Just to give a few example, lol!

haha, maybe

"come for the last fuck you'll ever need"

cuteguy
29-01-2021, 01:29 PM

An analysis report of Hutchence's blood indicates the presence of alcohol, cocaine, Prozac and prescription drugs. However, Hutchence was in a severe depressed state on the morning of November 22, 1997. This was due to a number of factors, including his tumultuous relationship with Paula Yates and the pressure of the ongoing dispute with Sir Robert Geldof, combined with the effects of the substances that he had ingested at that time. In the end, he died alone in a hotel room. His song 'Need You Tonight' probably summed up what he needed that night before he took his own life.

Vader
29-01-2021, 01:51 PM
An analysis report of Hutchence's blood indicates the presence of alcohol, cocaine, Prozac and prescription drugs. However, Hutchence was in a severe depressed state on the morning of November 22, 1997. This was due to a number of factors, including his tumultuous relationship with Paula Yates and the pressure of the ongoing dispute with Sir Robert Geldof, combined with the effects of the substances that he had ingested at that time. In the end, he died alone in a hotel room. His song 'Need You Tonight' probably summed up what he needed that night before he took his own life.

He didn't take his own life, he accidently died partaking in auto erotica

Kryells
29-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Must have been one heck of a climax