PDA

View Full Version : Other Lack of Good Reviews Lately.... "####" Is On Today

Gregorious
01-02-2021, 07:37 PM
Is it just me or is there a decline in the number of decent shop reviews now.

Seems to just be a competition between shops letting us know their previously reviewed girl is 'On Today'.

I feel myself its a bit of a waste as the review gets buried by spam within 12hrs anyway.

Abracadabra
01-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Precisely!
Lotta noise!

surething91
01-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Exactly! We have to try to make review as soon as we can!

Labia Vortex
01-02-2021, 10:35 PM
The Industry is Stagnant
Covid has taken the buzz out of greater Sydney
A lot of people are waiting for this shit to be over
All the good shops and girls are known and have been reviewed
Boredom and grumpiness have set in

andygunn
01-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Is it just me or is there a decline in the number of decent shop reviews now.

Seems to just be a competition between shops letting us know their previously reviewed girl is 'On Today'.

I feel myself its a bit of a waste as the review gets buried by spam within 12hrs anyway.

In the section above the AR posts called Thread Display Options there is a drop down menu the with label Sort threads by. Choose option Thread start time from that menu and then press Show Threads button (on far right) to apply the change. Now the noise from shop touts should be filtered out :cool2:

It is not a perfect solution (eg. if someone adds a follow up review without starting a new thread you won't see their update either) but I find it better than digging through the tout spam to find new ARs.

In case you are viewing site of mobile where the Thread Display Options section is hidden you can just tap (and then bookmark!) this link instead, it does the same thing: http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Sydney-After-Report&s=&pp=25&daysprune=-1&sort=dateline&prefixid=&order=desc

Straponlover
01-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Im trying my best. More guys should post a review to share there experiences. I have a few I need to write on some private girls I have seen. Over the last dew years that are still working.

Bunty4
02-02-2021, 06:56 AM
In the section above the AR posts called Thread Display Options there is a drop down menu the with label Sort threads by. Choose option Thread start time from that menu and then press Show Threads button (on far right) to apply the change. Now the noise from shop touts should be filtered out :cool2:

It is not a perfect solution (eg. if someone adds a follow up review without starting a new thread you won't see their update either) but I find it better than digging through the tout spam to find new ARs.

In case you are viewing site of mobile where the Thread Display Options section is hidden you can just tap (and then bookmark!) this link instead, it does the same thing: http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Sydney-After-Report&s=&pp=25&daysprune=-1&sort=dateline&prefixid=&order=desc
Nice one....thank you bro

jfoldbar
02-02-2021, 08:47 AM
ive noticed this too. im thinking cause new talent cant come into the country, so its just same old same old.
but i always wonder why we dont see reviews from other shops. its just same shops over and over.
for example, bros must be going to somewhere like berry st granville, or pymble house, or 67 villawood. why dont we ever see after reports from those joints

surething91
02-02-2021, 09:54 AM

Oh wow! You are genius! Thank you so much!

Gregorious
02-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Thanks to everyone keep the info flowing.

Rackster
04-02-2021, 04:16 AM
ive noticed this too. im thinking cause new talent cant come into the country, so its just same old same old.
but i always wonder why we dont see reviews from other shops. its just same shops over and over.
for example, bros must be going to somewhere like berry st granville, or pymble house, or 67 villawood. why dont we ever see after reports from those joints

Change the view to 'thread start' not last post, it will filter out all the old rehashed stuff the shops comment to bump, but yes, theres a slowing of reviews generally. Maybe too many guys stuck working from home and cant escape

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2021, 09:14 AM

Mate, how many old timers like you and I and a few brothers continued to contribute over the years ?

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2021, 09:16 AM
Thanks to everyone keep the info flowing.

Thank you 🙏

And so say all of us !

vitrium
04-02-2021, 10:49 AM

It's the same girls and shops ad nauseum. Not that there's anything wrong with that. We were spoiled for choice for many years. With a torrent of beautiful young WLs coming to Aus on student or travel visas. Flooding the shops with more South American, Asian and European pussy than we could handle.

Now it's just the same circulation of girls trying different shops and changing their names each time they do. Could be better. But could be a lot worse.

Thank fuck Australia is in a prime spot to recover. We will be one of the first countries that WLs will flood to, once borders reopen. Then we'll all be balls deep in more 20yo shaven clunge than we can handle. Can't wait for it personally.

Jumper63
04-02-2021, 02:16 PM
The lack of new and varied reviews may simply be a consequence of “nothing new to report”. I e continued to punt but nothing sufficiently outstanding to report.
Although I am thinking of an odyssey down Hume Highway from Warwick Farm to Ashfield trying and reviewing all manner of shops en route. Not looking for anything outstanding ... just the peculiar.
AR for Warwick farm to follow

ynotm8
05-02-2021, 07:45 PM
https://gyazo.com/3427b57e2267174a14addda873f3af17

hopefully more come in soon haha

lovetosmack
09-02-2021, 12:30 AM
This should be the default option from the site admin. Very annoying to do it every time.

GoldfishMan
09-02-2021, 07:15 AM
Change the view to 'thread start' not last post, it will filter out all the old rehashed stuff the shops comment to bump, but yes, theres a slowing of reviews generally. Maybe too many guys stuck working from home and cant escape
I think you've hit the nail on the head, bro. The whole WFH shit is horrible for punting in general.
You don't need to do any research to know that a big portion of punting happens "between going to the office and coming home".
And of course the borders being shut / quarantine means no new talent. I mean from a prospective WL point of view, that 2 week quarantine is really something bad I reckon. Instead of making money they have to pay for that 2 week hotel stay.

Rackster
22-02-2021, 03:54 AM
https://gyazo.com/3427b57e2267174a14addda873f3af17

hopefully more come in soon haha

probably needs a good punt himself

iamnotasexrobot
28-02-2021, 03:01 AM
Saving this for later

asiafever
28-02-2021, 06:05 PM
https://youtu.be/gr1IA8Vnw0A

One reason for less reviews is too many punters may have this reaction to others wanting to see their favourite girls..