PDA

View Full Version : General talk Petite girl recommendation

fenetic
02-02-2021, 04:47 AM
Hey guys, I have not punted for more than a year and recently started again, went to a couple of old places I visited and all have let me down, I feel the quality has gone down dramatically but could be just really unlucky. Anyone can recommend any girl thats is petite and skinny? My fav WL WAS Deer, saw her more than 10 times, no idea where she is now but anyone similar to recommend? I really don’t want to be disappointed all the time so I’m asking my fellow bros haha

GoldfishMan
02-02-2021, 09:18 AM
No idea what you managed to get from Deer (wink wink), but in terms of body proportion you can try Ginza Kiki. I can safely vouch for this one because her service level is great on a "professional" level, meaning nobody can complain they got short changed by her for service.
The rest is up to you, my friend.

Abcd1325
02-02-2021, 09:45 AM
J Anna at 42g should suit you

fenetic
02-02-2021, 01:21 PM
No idea what you managed to get from Deer (wink wink), but in terms of body proportion you can try Ginza Kiki. I can safely vouch for this one because her service level is great on a "professional" level, meaning nobody can complain they got short changed by her for service.
The rest is up to you, my friend.

Is Kiki still working there? I thought she don’t work there no more

fenetic
02-02-2021, 01:22 PM
J Anna at 42g should suit you

Thanks bro! I got recommended her last time but she seems hard to book, will definitely try her when I get the chance!

Nelly69
02-02-2021, 02:11 PM
I enjoyed Jay at N5M, see her twice already.

fenetic
02-02-2021, 03:11 PM
I enjoyed Jay at N5M, see her twice already.
Is she the one that’s mute?

drifter
02-02-2021, 03:21 PM

Yep. Every review I have read have been positive.

Nelly69
02-02-2021, 04:02 PM
yeah, she is mute, but I love the mute moan she makes. lol

fenetic
02-02-2021, 04:08 PM
yeah, she is mute, but I love the mute moan she makes. lol

Yeah I’ve seen her, not my cup of tea, I get this guilty feeling for some reason lol

kingqxxx
02-02-2021, 04:53 PM

Literally or figuratively speaking?

GoldfishMan
02-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Is Kiki still working there? I thought she don’t work there no more

I'm talking about Chinese Kiki bro, not the Korean Kiki from long long time ago. I saw her rostered last week, I sure hope she hasn't finished up cos I ain't done with her!

fenetic
02-02-2021, 08:41 PM

Literally bro lol

fenetic
02-02-2021, 08:41 PM
I'm talking about Chinese Kiki bro, not the Korean Kiki from long long time ago. I saw her rostered last week, I sure hope she hasn't finished up cos I ain't done with her!

Haha will definitely give her a go! Cheers for sharing info!

Nelly69
02-02-2021, 10:55 PM

yeah, imagine going through an hour session and not saying a word. She just knows what you want and gives you the service. I think I am a little big for her as she only stood below my chest height, when I go deep she gives out this moan that is different to all other girls. Half the time I don't know if she is enjoying it or in pain but I strangely find it arousing. haha

Archer
02-02-2021, 11:22 PM
yeah, imagine going through an hour session and not saying a word. She just knows what you want and gives you the service. I think I am a little big for her as she only stood below my chest height, when I go deep she gives out this moan that is different to all other girls. Half the time I don't know if she is enjoying it or in pain but I strangely find it arousing. haha
Haha she takes it like a champ but I get so confused and guilty with her moans.

Mr Fugly
03-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Yeah I’ve seen her, not my cup of tea, I get this guilty feeling for some reason lol

Probably because you feel like a fucking pedophile as you pound her....
I've seen her about 6 times, but only once in the past year... I love to fuck her because there's no bullshit FOAM...

Nelly69
03-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Probably because you feel like a fucking pedophile as you pound her....
I've seen her about 6 times, but only once in the past year... I love to fuck her because there's no bullshit FOAM...

haha Fugly, maybe thats what I like, no FOAM...

But I don't feel like pedo because I reckon she is in her late 20's by her look and skin condition.

brotherjim
03-02-2021, 11:52 AM
haha Fugly, maybe thats what I like, no FOAM...

But I don't feel like pedo because I reckon she is in her late 20's by her look and skin condition.

Without doubt. She could be very early 30’s too.

The “new” photos of her certainly show she is not the teenager that was portrayed by her earlier profile and photos.

She is tiny that’s for sure but in person she looks from being or looking like jail bait. She also gives great service too. Don’t know how she does it as she seems to work 12 hours a day almost every single day.

As for her noises deaf people are obviously not able to hear the noises they make so don’t know to control them like an non deaf person would.

I used to work with a deaf guy and the noises he made whilst pissing was like he was shooting a big wad of cum he just didn’t know to control them.

HardCore
03-02-2021, 10:12 PM
Anita at Summerville, their number one girl for a reason.

HardCore
03-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Ariana (Indian) at MAC is also a very popular girl who provides a great service.

I should add that Anita and Ariana are ML's not WL's sorry if that's not what your after.

Marc02
06-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Does Mac offer FS

personaa
06-02-2021, 09:15 PM
I find every single Chinese - Thai girl to be petite !! Not really diffocult to find one , if you want young and petite Bella at Chatswood 60 is quite good with very cute face. I'm kinda looking for bigger Asian girls ( younger ones but I cant find much !

alc
07-02-2021, 02:39 AM
I find every single Chinese - Thai girl to be petite !! Not really diffocult to find one , if you want young and petite Bella at Chatswood 60 is quite good with very cute face. I'm kinda looking for bigger Asian girls ( younger ones but I cant find much !

Bigger... Upwards or sideways?

personaa
07-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Bigger... Upwards or sideways?

Upwarsa and sideways , Both would be a jackpot!

alc
07-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Upwarsa and sideways , Both would be a jackpot!

Hah then I reckon Nicole at 35 Annandale would be what you're looking for. Saw her in the lineup but the size isn't what I'm looking for.

For anyone reading this without reading the rest of the thread, Nicole is not petite - she is quite the opposite.

personaa
07-02-2021, 05:30 PM
Hah then I reckon Nicole at 35 Annandale would be what you're looking for. Saw her in the lineup but the size isn't what I'm looking for.

For anyone reading this without reading the rest of the thread, Nicole is not petite - she is quite the opposite.

Thanks mate , how old is she ? Couldn't find any info on her from their website but there are 2-3 photos of her in their WeChat ...they are saying most of their talent is 21-22, hope it's not like other shops that you actually need to add 10 years to their description to get the real age!!

HardCore
07-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Some MAC girls can provide everything your after Marc.

alc
07-02-2021, 09:40 PM
Thanks mate , how old is she ? Couldn't find any info on her from their website but there are 2-3 photos of her in their WeChat ...they are saying most of their talent is 21-22, hope it's not like other shops that you actually need to add 10 years to their description to get the real age!!

Haha let's be honest here - nowhere will you find a shop full of 21 year olds. So I saw Tiffany that day and while I'd peg her real age at early to mid thirties she could pass off as mid 20s and will probably continue to do so until her mid 50s.

35 is not a milf shop so there's that going for it.

I'll PM you later some larger ladies you might be interested in so as not to drift this thread too far.

Back to the topic of the thread - I did an AR for Tiffany who would definitely fit into the petite category: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?100800-Tiffany-slim-petite-and-energetic

PervySage
09-02-2021, 05:07 PM

Lol she is the number one girl at a few shops 😜

switchco
10-02-2021, 08:31 PM

In terms of size based on my limited experience, Ruby from 84a Artarmon wins hands down. Petite beautiful body but with curves and womanliness. Good conversation and a nice lady. I suspect she is being pursued by many

CharlieM
10-02-2021, 08:32 PM

I live not more than 1klm from this place and have been keen to try. Searched wechat and website and can't find any trace of Nicole. Are you sure its 35 Annandale?

BadDog1980
11-02-2021, 08:28 PM
Bro...was looking for this thread yesterday. Give Jenna (Ind) a go at Marrickville 5. A petite lovers dream come true.
Also if you traveling Liverpool side, see Zha zha, (C) 12 Scott St. Near train station. Watching them C cup titties, pink nipples, bounce when she does cowgirl on ya.... Wed _ Sat. Try to book room #3 as it's spacious. Other 2 rooms are small...lol. Hope this helps.

Raphael
15-02-2021, 07:04 AM

Shame she doesn’t do FS though. She’s such a wild girl. 🤪

PervySage
15-02-2021, 09:27 AM
In terms of size based on my limited experience, Ruby from 84a Artarmon wins hands down. Petite beautiful body but with curves and womanliness. Good conversation and a nice lady. I suspect she is being pursued by many

Well for pure petite but still curvy yes ruby wins. Alice also quite nice at 84a amazing ass.

PervySage
15-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Shame she doesn’t do FS though. She’s such a wild girl. 🤪

If only 😁😁😁
I would imagine she would be hard to book then...

Mranderson6958
21-02-2021, 05:41 PM

Where else does she work? - I saw her the other day at SV and have to admit she lives up to the hype.