PDA

View Full Version : General talk What happen to the thread about most viewers on line?

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Any reason why the thread is gone??

DeepImpact
26-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Any reason why the thread is gone??

Bro Ahlungor, I thought you deleted it because it didn't contain the minimum requirement of 1 out of every 3 posts referring to Snow Lotus!!!

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Bro Ahlungor, I thought you deleted it because it didn't contain the minimum requirement of 1 out of every 3 posts referring to Snow Lotus!!!

haha, sorry to disappoint you brother DI, but you shouldn't have to wait long, there will be one shortly when they reached 50,000 views!!

Have a nice weekend

DeepImpact
26-05-2012, 05:13 PM
haha, sorry to disappoint you brother DI, but you shouldn't have to wait long, there will be one shortly when they reached 50,000 views!!

Have a nice weekend

No disappointment from me Bro, that's quite an achievement to be proud of & you have played the biggest part to keep it going - surely your approach should be an example for other shops to follow and you don't even work there so imagine what a proper manager at a shop could do to promote their massage shop.

Back to the original reason for the thread, I thought that what I read was fine - there wasn't anything offensive that I saw. Maybe the record is expected to be broken again soon.

gen
26-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Obviously someone found it offensive *chuckle*

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2012, 09:52 PM
No disappointment from me Bro, that's quite an achievement to be proud of & you have played the biggest part to keep it going - surely your approach should be an example for other shops to follow and you don't even work there so imagine what a proper manager at a shop could do to promote their massage shop.

Back to the original reason for the thread, I thought that what I read was fine - there wasn't anything offensive that I saw. Maybe the record is expected to be broken again soon.

No, it wont be right if i take any credit for the success of the shop, at the end of the day, all i did was a bit of introduction and put the shop on the map, its up to Vicky and her girls to deliver, i think right now they have more repeat customers than walk in or first time customers and that certainly was not a result of all my BS here, i guess the replies on the other thread said it all, everyone came into the shop just make friend with Vicky and want to support her, i just happened to be the first one and wasnt shy to share with everybody!!

If any other shop can provide the similar customer services and PR that Vicky provides, their success will be just a matter of time......haha

Cheers