PDA

View Full Version : 23 Nind St Southprt

the_fence
04-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Called in on Sunday to 23 Nind St saw Lucky, young, good looking and great body 9/10, paid $35 for 30 minutes

Offered soft, medium or hard massage. Always go soft if you don't want any proper massage as it is straight to testicle touch and the reach through the legs, and no oil to contend with. I was in heaven. This went on for 15 minutes and then asked to turn over.

Was offered $100 take everything off but said only had $65 left and held firm. Sure enough all the gear comes off and part 2 begins. Plenty of titty sucking to begin and she was happy for a great deal of finger action both inside and outside. It was sensational and enjoyed a great finish.

WIR: Definitely, enjoyable punt and very good looking and friendly host.

Tlito
04-02-2021, 08:38 PM
Called in on Sunday to 23 Nind St saw Lucky, young, good looking and great body 9/10, paid $35 for 30 minutes

Offered soft, medium or hard massage. Always go soft if you don't want any proper massage as it is straight to testicle touch and the reach through the legs, and no oil to contend with. I was in heaven. This went on for 15 minutes and then asked to turn over.

Was offered $100 take everything off but said only had $65 left and held firm. Sure enough all the gear comes off and part 2 begins. Plenty of titty sucking to begin and she was happy for a great deal of finger action both inside and outside. It was sensational and enjoyed a great finish.

WIR: Definitely, enjoyable punt and very good looking and friendly host.turn your lights on Mate....I don’t go to your shop anymore because I can’t see the girl...every room pitch black...would not matter how naked they are if you can’t see them....

mman69
05-02-2021, 06:27 AM
Fake News ,only one post since 2019 good attempt at an advert for your shop
good feed back Tlito hate really dark shops ,like you said you got to see the goodies

spaceman
05-02-2021, 08:16 AM
So the fence is
Sukhonnee mekchai
This shop is one of the empire
If I get time today i will list all off them
Will also list the restaurant’s she runs with no abns too
Very very smart girl until some exposes what you up too

It’s so big she has been scamming the girls ( cons them , they think they are buying the shop off her ( payment plan)
After they sign the contract they find out it’s only a sub lease and they will
never own it ,
I have seen a contact ( go talk to Bella station st darra Shop she signed one)
Scott from Venus I would think knows he is just sub leasing

RottenLittlePunt
06-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Maybe if the girls were smart enough to get a lawyer to review the contracts before they signed them, they wouldn't get caught out.

"Scott from Venus I would think knows he is just sub leasing" the one in Clayfield?

spaceman
07-02-2021, 10:49 PM
She is very good at running scams
Talk to Bella station st darra
When i mentioned sukhonnee name
O’ that woman “ face looked like some
One died)
There are a few abns for this place over a 6 month period
A few girls woke up and told her to get stuffed

Sully 69
18-02-2021, 03:36 PM
Is Bella still at darra railway road or is there some one else now ki hui

spaceman
18-02-2021, 06:40 PM
It been a few months sense I last spoke to her
She signed one of those stupid contacts
Next time I go past I will call in and find out

spaceman
18-02-2021, 06:43 PM
The shop is still in her name
Will be still there

DuelHandsOrDie
09-03-2021, 11:03 PM
It been a few months sense I last spoke to her
She signed one of those stupid contacts
Next time I go past I will call in and find out

If only you knew law lol Contracts Act has some cool words. Give it a go and save the day?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sully 69
11-03-2021, 11:29 PM
I have been going there for four months. The lady I see Whois the boss. Gives mea massage is Anna Thai lady. Is that the same lady

Sully 69
11-03-2021, 11:35 PM
The shop I am talking about is the one station road Darra
Said her name is Anna not Bella she is the boss. Been going there for 4 to 6 months

DuelHandsOrDie
11-03-2021, 11:35 PM
This is Southport. Not Darra.

spaceman
20-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Anna is probably her working name
Bella is her real Thai nick name from birth
I also know her real name one her birth certificate
But I not going to tell you ( she is a victim like the others)

DuelHandsOrDie
23-03-2021, 08:28 AM
Anna is probably her working name
Bella is her real Thai nick name from birth
I also know her real name one her birth certificate
But I not going to tell you ( she is a victim like the others)

Why khob khun khap on this data nugget. I just want her blood type.

Scotty from Marketing
24-03-2021, 09:01 PM
So the fence is
Sukhonnee mekchai
This shop is one of the empire
If I get time today i will list all off them
Will also list the restaurant’s she runs with no abns too
Very very smart girl until some exposes what you up too

It’s so big she has been scamming the girls ( cons them , they think they are buying the shop off her ( payment plan)
After they sign the contract they find out it’s only a sub lease and they will
never own it ,
I have seen a contact ( go talk to Bella station st darra Shop she signed one)
Scott from Venus I would think knows he is just sub leasing

Pretty please with sugar on top.....clear some pms so i can talk to you privately

DuelHandsOrDie
24-03-2021, 09:02 PM
Pretty please with sugar on top.....clear some pms so i can talk to you privately

DM me my brah. I know all as well.

gcmlfun
20-04-2021, 06:58 PM
This store will go up and down depending on who you see. It's especially a slap in the face when you have a giggling happy girl in the next room where the guys clearly having fun, and the one you get wants to touch you with the end of her pinky finger. Mind you, there are a couple of girls who are amazing and have different ideas on what they're okay with. Older but both kind personalities. Which for some doesn't matter, but I don't like the grumpy rude i hate my job face.

Looking for girls who start after I and before K. It'll find you what you seek.

Tlito
21-04-2021, 10:57 AM
This store will go up and down depending on who you see. It's especially a slap in the face when you have a giggling happy girl in the next room where the guys clearly having fun, and the one you get wants to touch you with the end of her pinky finger. Mind you, there are a couple of girls who are amazing and have different ideas on what they're okay with. Older but both kind personalities. Which for some doesn't matter, but I don't like the grumpy rude i hate my job face.

You say depending on who you see ...have they put lights in the rooms yet ..
I will never go back to this shop again until they do...
I have had some of the greatest punts in my life at this shop nothing excluded...one girl squirted for 15 minutes ...
About 2 years ago they turned out they lights..
Sorry to go on about this but I am not going to fork out my hard earned if I am unable to see ..

DuelHandsOrDie
26-04-2021, 04:43 AM

It's especially a slap in the face when you have a giggling happy girl in the next room where the guys clearly having fun, and the one you get wants to touch you with the end of her pinky finger. Mind you, there are a couple of girls who are amazing and have different ideas on what they're okay with.

DuelHandsOrDie
26-04-2021, 04:45 AM
You say depending on who you see ...have they put lights in the rooms yet ..
I will never go back to this shop again until they do...
I have had some of the greatest punts in my life at this shop nothing excluded...one girl squirted for 15 minutes ...
About 2 years ago they turned out they lights..
Sorry to go on about this but I am not going to fork out my hard earned if I am unable to see ..

Who is your lucky regular? If I start saying Tlito and waving pineapples around she will turn? Loyal?

Tlito
26-04-2021, 04:47 PM
The girls come and go...my best punt at this shop messaged me about 2 weeks ago to say she was back on the coast after being in Melbourne for ages..
As I said Duel...I will not go back to this shop until they turn the lights up...my greatest pleasure is looking at and tasting a beautiful young lady ...looking up at her with her eyes closed and watching her body to give me hints on what I am doing...you cannot even see who you are with at 23 ...
I went to Merrimac today and saw a lady from Singapore called ....a song by Arlo guthrie........A.... restaurant..wow great massage but what a finish....
Been to the Hawaiian Massage at Coolangatta twice and seen 2 fantastic girls also....newish shop with nice youngish....30 year olds
If you waive pineapples around and treat the girls like princesses you can have anything you like...never been any different but I think in complete contrast to what some punters on this forum post....there is more quality and greater rewards than ever on the coast...
I never have trouble getting a girls contact details but I will not give out names or numbers to guys who PM me I have lost a couple of great punts by doing this ...some blokes can’t help themselves ..you know Tlito said you did this...
I had a gorgeous young girl give me bbbj and swallow the lot recently after I knocked her back because she was too expensive...she enjoyed my company so much I got this service for free...well not quite free but not at the going rate...
I used to get this service regularly from another girl until I gave out too much info on this forum ..she made it quite clear that she knew about me passing information on about our visits...I still miss my great visits with that gorgeous lady....so sorry gents I will not be giving out the names of these ladies...
I am sure many of you have had exactly the same thing occur...if not be patient it will happen if you treat and pay the girls properly....
Sorry about the long post

DuelHandsOrDie
27-04-2021, 03:52 PM
The girls come and go...my best punt at this shop messaged me about 2 weeks ago to say she was back on the coast after being in Melbourne for ages..
As I said Duel...I will not go back to this shop until they turn the lights up...my greatest pleasure is looking at and tasting a beautiful young lady ...looking up at her with her eyes closed and watching her body to give me hints on what I am doing...you cannot even see who you are with at 23 ...
I went to Merrimac today and saw a lady from Singapore called ....a song by Arlo guthrie........A.... restaurant..wow great massage but what a finish....
Been to the Hawaiian Massage at Coolangatta twice and seen 2 fantastic girls also....newish shop with nice youngish....30 year olds
If you waive pineapples around and treat the girls like princesses you can have anything you like...never been any different but I think in complete contrast to what some punters on this forum post....there is more quality and greater rewards than ever on the coast...
I never have trouble getting a girls contact details but I will not give out names or numbers to guys who PM me I have lost a couple of great punts by doing this ...some blokes can’t help themselves ..you know Tlito said you did this...
I had a gorgeous young girl give me bbbj and swallow the lot recently after I knocked her back because she was too expensive...she enjoyed my company so much I got this service for free...well not quite free but not at the going rate...
I used to get this service regularly from another girl until I gave out too much info on this forum ..she made it quite clear that she knew about me passing information on about our visits...I still miss my great visits with that gorgeous lady....so sorry gents I will not be giving out the names of these ladies...
I am sure many of you have had exactly the same thing occur...if not be patient it will happen if you treat and pay the girls properly....
Sorry about the long post

Sorry not sorry. I take a 🪔 and if the ML doesn’t like it she can send the next ML in. Let their be light!