PDA

View Full Version : General talk When your regular is going to get a boob job!

holi_day
05-02-2021, 02:10 PM
Have seen a favorite WL a couple of times since Christmas. Sucking and playing her boobs the other night. perfect shaped, firm B-C cup with nice pink nipples. One of the perfect pair I have seen. (BTW I prefer medium size natural boobs).

I complemented how perfect her boobs were. She said they were too small. Then started talking about planning to get them enhanced. Already done research and have a schedule in mind etc.

I tried to convince her not to. But she appeared so determined and says everyone likes it big. She never say who are "everyone".

Understand everyone has full control of their body and I am nobody to her to comment. But still can't refrain the disappointment. I can only hope she get it done nicely. Otherwise it's such a waste of natural beauty.

Nelly69
05-02-2021, 02:35 PM
yeah, I am not a big fan of fake boobs. Feels so unnatural and also worry about breaking them if I squeeze too hard...

local
05-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Have seen a favorite WL a couple of times since Christmas. Sucking and playing her boobs the other night. perfect shaped, firm B-C cup with nice pink nipples. One of the perfect pair I have seen. (BTW I prefer medium size natural boobs).

I complemented how perfect her boobs were. She said they were too small. Then started talking about planning to get them enhanced. Already done research and have a schedule in mind etc.

I tried to convince her not to. But she appeared so determined and says everyone likes it big. She never say who are "everyone".

Understand everyone has full control of their body and I am nobody to her to comment. But still can't refrain the disappointment. I can only hope she get it done nicely. Otherwise it's such a waste of natural beauty.

Personally...
I would dump her now...
If she cannot appreciate her natural assets, why waste you time and $$$'s.

BlackToad
05-02-2021, 03:50 PM
Can understand how you feel bro. Many girls don’t appreciate that many men prefer natural over fakes.

letsgo
05-02-2021, 03:51 PM
there was a ML i clicked with a while back - she had nice perky tits but said she wanted a boob job because she thinks they are too small and doesn't fill out nice clothes.

I told her her i liked her current natural boobs and thats it didn't talk her out of getting fakes because quite frankly who am I to tell her what she can or can't do especially with her own body.

I still saw her a couple more times but then as always I like to try new girls. Randomly a few years later in the most unlikely shop all the way west I met her again.

she had more body tats but no fake boobs, i asked about it and she said shes never going to get them - she learnt to love her body the way it is.

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2021, 04:02 PM
Well, I don’t need to remind anyone what I like , however, some of the very memorable MLs I had the pleasure of meeting did have enhancements and they ain’t all that bad!!

One very special lady whom I held in the highest regards as the magical hands aka Leng Leng where all other ML’s hand job skills are being compared upon: Leng has very nicely done C Cups ! And to be honest, her hands were so erotic and magical, I didn’t really play with her tits much, just lay back and enjoy like a little boy !

Ps. And she told me the reason she did it was not really because of her job but rather she feels that bigger boobs would look much better in nice clothing such as evening dress and bikini and I tend to totally agreed

As long as the lady is happy, it’s totally her choice, right ?

holi_day
05-02-2021, 05:35 PM
I am not against boob job. There are many women due to genetic reason, pregnancy or breastfeeding that need an "adjustment" to get them in proper shape. Totally understand. I have met nice WLs that have boob jobs (mostly adjustment rather for size).

What annoys me is that, she is gifted with such nice natural asset but now she is going to destroy that, hurt herself, take much risk, and carry a pair of silicone for the rest of her life to appeal to those "everyone's" criteria.

I really want to talk her some sense but her time is expensive so I give up.

Steph
05-02-2021, 05:43 PM
It’s such a waste that girl are ruining such a natural gift. For Asian girls at least, C is the perfect size in my opinion... anything bigger maybe fun to play with, but definitely not as beautiful and comfortable as C.

And enhanced breasts may look ok, but the touch of it is a turn off. I prefer natural A than enhanced C, D, E or even F.

Warrabong
06-02-2021, 01:49 PM
Bolt ons are brilliant if the girl is young, slim and toned. Otherwise don’t bother natural is still cool

Rackster
07-02-2021, 05:38 AM
If they are gonna be fake, they need to look real, or real fake, theres no middle ground

kingqxxx
07-02-2021, 01:20 PM
Bolt ons are brilliant if the girl is young, slim and toned. Otherwise don’t bother natural is still cool

I am not a big fan of bolt on at all. In fact I hated it. However, Clarie from TR190 probably is the closest of what I think is a boob job well done. Young, toned, petite , slim waist line. C bolt on that doesn't feel too unnatural and compliment her body. She speaks like a Kawaii little girl too.

rooter
07-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Men are so arrogant, self centred, egotistical and narcissistic that they lose touch with reality.
They think that a woman is getting a boob job, or botox, or facelift, or dermal filler, or dieting, or working out, or whatever to make herself more attractive for her husband, or boyfriend, or customers, or whatever.
But the simple fact is she is doing it for herself to achieve a concept/ideal of beauty that either comes naturally to her or most likely she has been brainwashed into accepting since birth, then next comes to a lesser extent for other women, and then a very distant last for men.

warwick1
07-02-2021, 05:50 PM
I would rather none than fake, 1 lady I see now has big natural, the other small natural but what they have in common are beautiful legs, thats my thing....sorry got off the thread again

kingqxxx
07-02-2021, 06:01 PM
We are all paying for sexual service here and all have our own preference for choosing particular ML/WL. Is that not true? Real boobs, fake boobs, BBW, Trans, asian, cauc whatever you fancy.

I am not going to sit on my high horse and pretend how prejudice I am not. However, every lady I see I show them the upmost respect for the path that have chosen. It is not an easy career to be in. If I don't like them I just won't go back that's all.

If a punter disrespect the WL in the moment because of her body augmentation, then I would agree he is arrogant, self centred, egotistical and narcissistic. However, this is something very extreme for a punter to be doing.

warwick1
07-02-2021, 06:19 PM
We are all paying for sexual service here and all have our own preference for choosing particular ML/WL. Is that not true? Real boobs, fake boobs, BBW, Trans, asian, cauc whatever you fancy.

I am not going to sit on my high horse and pretend how prejudice I am not. However, every lady I see I show them the upmost respect for the path that have chosen. It is not an easy career to be in. If I don't like them I just won't go back that's all.

If a punter disrespect the WL in the moment because of her body augmentation, then I would agree he is arrogant, self centred, egotistical and narcissistic. However, this is something very extreme for a punter to be doing.

When I say legs are my thing, yes but when you have had a couple of years combined with both ladies (about 4) its more just talking and having a laugh at my age.......

Scanlan
07-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Had the opposite with my ex fiancee . She had abnormally large natural tits for a Asian lady.
She use to whinge when we go out everybody would stare at them and when talking to
men they would never look in her eyes but stare at them.
She went back overseas to for holiday and without telling me she got a breast reduction in
Singapore she was Chinese Indonesian. She came back in agony and ended up with
hideous scaring and tits that ended looking like scrambled eggs. Then of course she ended
up complaining that nobody would pay her any attention.

Mannykh
08-02-2021, 07:03 AM

Im eager to see it now. Where does she work ?

GoldfishMan
09-02-2021, 06:57 AM
I don't judge girls for any sort of body modifications. I love girls with sexy tatts and piercings.
I just hate the feeling of fake boobs, period. They don't feel nice to hold at all. Get her in doggy, the difference between grabbing her natural boobs vs fake ones is heaven and earth!

eazylove4u
11-02-2021, 07:57 AM
If we’re talking about the same girl here, i also had the conversation with her and totally agree with her decision.

Personally, her breast is small and proportion to her body shape

holi_day
11-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Personally, her breast is small and proportion to her body shape

Hmm...I don't think it's the same girl though I prefer not to mention who she was. To me, her boobs were not small at all on her petite body.

skyecrack
14-02-2021, 07:09 PM
If it gives her more confidence then im all for it, although natural is preferred

Niceguy11
14-02-2021, 07:30 PM
I am not a fan of fake boobs.

skyecrack
14-02-2021, 09:55 PM
I am not a fan of fake boobs.

Why not? They aren’t so bad