PDA

View Full Version : Question Punting v Stripping

Andrewwoody
06-02-2021, 04:53 PM
A lot of MLs and WLs are also strippers, and vice versa, but which earns more money?

I assume that strippers don't receive a "salary" and are reliant on tips and private dances, which are often extortionate ($100 for 15 mins). But do they earn more than providing a massage or FS?

I've never understood going to strip clubs btw. Why spend hundreds of dollars getting blue balls when you could just get a relaxing massage, with relief!

aussiegaigin
06-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Neither are "earning" money. There are no hourly rates to compare. They may get some payment from their "employer" but are dependent of exploiting money from their clients to survive. There are too many variables to say one is earning more; it comes down to how much work they are prepared to do.

GoldfishMan
06-02-2021, 07:31 PM
A lot of MLs and WLs are also strippers, and vice versa, but which earns more money?

I assume that strippers don't receive a "salary" and are reliant on tips and private dances, which are often extortionate ($100 for 15 mins). But do they earn more than providing a massage or FS?

I've never understood going to strip clubs btw. Why spend hundreds of dollars getting blue balls when you could just get a relaxing massage, with relief!
I got the impression that strip joints are just like Japanese companionship bars. You go there to get blue balls or make them worse if you already have them. I mean the amount of alcohol consumed at these places literally guarantees whisky-dick.

All presumably to have a bigger relief when you do finally get relief.

Markin
07-02-2021, 11:42 AM
strip clubs are more of a thing where sex work is not legal. there are heaps of them in los angeles, for example.

alc
07-02-2021, 12:18 PM
I got the impression that strip joints are just like Japanese companionship bars. You go there to get blue balls or make them worse if you already have them. I mean the amount of alcohol consumed at these places literally guarantees whisky-dick.

All presumably to have a bigger relief when you do finally get relief.

Probably along the same vein but I've always found strip clubs to be one of those places you go with the boys and it has a lot more to do with the company you're with than it does with the girls. The tits are a backdrop and you can feel free to get distracted, then come back to shooting the shit.

On a side note, I almost got a BJ at one of the strip clubs here. The girl had unbuttoned me and had started moving in. I stopped her because it was a Friday night in the middle of summer and strip clubs don't have a shower... well not for punters to use anyway.

rooter
08-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Only yobbos, cherry boys, bogans, country boys, peasants, go to strip clubs.

vitrium
08-02-2021, 07:57 PM
I find strip clubs are the places where "the boys from work" go when they want to blow of a bit of steam, without doing something they think would be classified as cheating on their partner. I've got heaps of mates that work around the city that love a strip club or titty bar on a Friday night.

The weird thing is, you end up spending waaaay more money than if you just went to a decent brothel. Easy to drop $200+ for some chick in a g-banger to pretend to be interested in you while dancing on a stage or serving drinks. I'd rather just drink at work (for free) then head over to one of my favourite shops for either a wristy or FS depending on the mood. That makes more sense to me.

liminal
09-02-2021, 01:52 AM
Strippers, at some perhaps not all venues, have to pay management a fee to work a shift

vitamin
09-02-2021, 03:42 AM
Strippers, at some perhaps not all venues, have to pay management a fee to work a shift

What so if they get no work that night or make no $ they are actually paying to be there?

liminal
09-02-2021, 10:10 AM
What so if they get no work that night or make no $ they are actually paying to be there?

I think that is what I said and goes somewhat to explain the vapid and predatory Stalking of marks ..

I’d prefer to stand naked holding my cock at a
Slot machine than go to a strip club .. it’s so not Hollywood does Vegas. ... and I have zero interest in slot machines

Labia Vortex
09-02-2021, 11:12 AM
Seeing strippers is something you do when you haven’t emotionally matured
Boring as batshit

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Only yobbos, cherry boys, bogans, country boys, peasants, go to strip clubs.

Mate, I was once in Adelaide on business, couldn’t find any RnT, found a brothel but the WLs were too bad to stay, then a second FS where they charge for everything including touching ! What’s the point of going to FS if you can’t play the tits - for a tits man !
I would have stayed and pay up for the titty play if there were half decent choices but I couldn’t.

So I was exhausted (after walking all over town) and thirsty and desperate so I went to a strip club ! It’s just one of those night for an out of towner........ lol

Dettol
09-02-2021, 12:21 PM
Probably along the same vein but I've always found strip clubs to be one of those places you go with the boys and it has a lot more to do with the company you're with than it does with the girls. The tits are a backdrop and you can feel free to get distracted, then come back to shooting the shit.

On a side note, I almost got a BJ at one of the strip clubs here. The girl had unbuttoned me and had started moving in. I stopped her because it was a Friday night in the middle of summer and strip clubs don't have a shower... well not for punters to use anyway.
I got some news for ya...

alc
09-02-2021, 12:39 PM
I got some news for ya...

Go on...........

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2021, 01:49 PM

Many years ago had a friend getting married so the group of friends took him out for a bucks night and after dinner went to the Dancers at Bayswater road, saw some dancers in the main hall then there was a hot one so we chipped in to buy the boy a private dance. Lots of fun !

the_boss_king
11-02-2021, 11:40 AM
on a night out for fun, strippers then punting is usually fun.
sometimes you just want a bit of a show / tease