PDA

View Full Version : Other Keelin @ Sweetgirls - disappointing

Sergaent Brody
27-05-2012, 12:07 PM
I hesitated quite a bit before deciding to write this AR because I know it is a difficult industry and life as a WL is difficult enough. But what I experienced with Keelin was so upsetting, that I feel compelled to say something about it. If I do not, I am sure someone else will shortly. I do so in the spirit of hoping that she will learn and become better, and not at all vegence.

So it was a Saturday and I realised there were quite a few new girls on the private agency market. I browsed throug the forum and noticed this DD+ cup, new to the industry girl with Sweetgirls. I am a regular to the other agencies and recently had a great time with the new PKS, so I said to myself "lets try Sweet Girl".

It was easy booking. The girl was late for 15 min. Reception was kind enough to send me a SMS apology. No problem as I waited downstairs.

When I finally went up and the door opened, a very pretty girl appeared. The boobs were definitely the focus of my attention. After the clothes came off, I can say that they were definitely DD natural. They were not saggy but smooth and bouncy. Those books were definitely in the same league as the famous Milo@ 5 Star and Crystal @Bluemoon.

She was a pretty girl, a little plump so not the slim and sexy type like Milo. Her body figure was good, with a little of baby fat but given her young age (18 year old), it didn't bother me at all. Downunder she was clean and shaven, which added to a good DATY experience. She told me that I was her second customer and I believed it, she felt fresh.

Unfortunately that's all the good thing I can say about the session.

When we started, she gave me the impression of a rebell teenager, unkind and unpassionate. I said to myself "maybe she is just shy because she is new". So I tried to chat with her a bit before starting and I tried to be extra gentle throughout.

After a bit of kissing, I asked her for BBBJ. Her reply was "Do I have to?". I was surprised and I said "I thought that's a standard service". To her credit, she obliged but gave one which was unwilling and unpassionate. After less than a minute of BBBJ, she turned around and said "I want you to insert". I was not happy with that comment and I said gently "we still have a long time, let's play a bit more". I then asked to suck me a bit more but it was soo unwilling that after another minute, I gave up trying to enjoy it.

I laid her down on the bed and then played around with her tits and then went on DATY. That was the only enjoyable part of the whole session. Her boobs were great to play with and her pussy was clean and fresh.

Then onto sex and again knowing she was inexperienced, I was gentle on her and was trying to help her. Unfortunately she made little effort to participate. But five minutes later, something happened that ruined everything.

I would forgive her for all of the above if not for what happened in the last part.

So 5 minutes into the sex part, I hadn't come yet. When I turned her over and was trying to missionary again, she suddenly said to me "your time is up, you should shower now". It didn't feel right. The hour felt so short, so I asked her "Really?". She then showed me her watch which said seven minutes to XXX O'clock. I said to her "but you were late, shouldn't you add the time?". She said "No, you finish at XXX o'clock".

At that point, I just wanted to get my load off and didn't want to argue with her.

I said to her "well we have seven minutes, suck me again and I will jerk it off".
She replied "I don't want to suck anymore".
I said: "how about a handjob?"
She replied "I don't do handjobs"
I said: "then how about you lay next to me and try to be nice and I will masturbate myself"

She did lay down next to me, but kept a distance away. She whinged "you only have five minutes, you need time to get dressed".

I gave up arguing with her and was just trying to get this load off me and walk off. I asked her "can you come closer? I want to cum on your boobs".

She replied "you can't, not on my body, cum on yourself"

"But the website advertise CIM and COF, what do you mean?"

She replied "other girls do it, you do it to them, not me"

She then added "make sure you book another girl next time, ok?"

Now that's the end of my patience. I had never been so upset in my 10 years of punting. I lost all interest and just got up and showered, dressed and walked out of the door. At all time, she laid in her bed playing with her phone. She did not say goodbye, let alone send me to ther door.

There are other good and reputable private agencies out there, with all of which I spent lots of my hard-earns and enjoyed it. I am really disappointed with my first experience @ Sweet Girl.

harmsup_jai
27-05-2012, 12:14 PM
That's some really crappy service there.

Did you complain to the person you booked it with?

Was tempted to try her but luckily you posted this, avoiding now.

wilisno
27-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Oops ! One dream of a good time destroyed for me ! ;)

username
27-05-2012, 02:13 PM
I think the attitude and participation is really important!

Travelmate
27-05-2012, 02:42 PM
This is crazy.
Even if she is my girlfriend, I will sack her

goldengun
27-05-2012, 04:21 PM
bro sergeant, i had quite a few bad experience with this agency and never go back again no matter how they adveritise.

i would prefer to (literally) burn my 6 $50 note than give to them.

TheLance
27-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Pretty common experience from SweetGirl really
Although they have had a few good girls

pula2
27-05-2012, 04:30 PM
i had bad experience on my first day with this agency too,and i never want to go back there anymore,even they have pretty gals...
i curious what answer/excuse will sweet girl give this time...

Shonkybasted
27-05-2012, 05:17 PM
That's just not a way to run a business. Sweetgirl should refund the money or at very least sack the girl!

Travelmate
27-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I wish I could have the courage to sack my girlfriend if I have one. Luckily I don't have any to be worried about.

Regarding the WL Keelin, I believe many brothers here like me have received spam text messages by Sweetgirls promoting the girl as good, 18 years old and a must try. Luckily this type of promotion does not appeal to me and I apply my judgement to pick the lady I want to see.

HAHA!!! Unfortunately I have no Girl friend to sack!

I think I need a girl friend to begin before I can sack anyone!
WTF

HighFlyer
27-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the warning bro.
Sorry to hear of your bad experience, better to stick to places with good reputation like Tokyo Models.

Fock Sake
27-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Based on the picture on their website, this is what I was expecting when I booked her.

But of course she looked nothing like that.

adjiao
27-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the warning bro.
Sorry to hear of your bad experience, better to stick to places with good reputation like Tokyo Models.
Tokyo model seem to be only place to guarantee good at this time

DeepImpact
27-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Bro Sergaent Brody,

Maybe I am biased as I also had a bad experience with this agency but it was related more to reception then the girl. According to the website and then your review there is a mismatch in services offered as against services received. The list is:

DFK: It sounds like you received this OK
BBBJ: You had to ask to get it and it was given reluctantly and not how you wanted it
DATY: You did it but only because you didn't insert when she asked
DD: Not mentioned if you got it or asked for it so a bit unclear
CIM: Refused
COF: Refused

It might be possible that the girl isn't actually aware of what services she is advertised as giving so when you as a customer say I want COF she might actually think she shouldn't have to do it which is fine of course if it is not an advertised service but when it is you might have only chose her because you love COF and you are going to walk away disappointed if you don't get it.

As Niceman points out Sweetgirl were spamming this girl weeks ago and one of my team mates got it as well so as for being the second customer that might be doubtful especially if she has an attitude like that as I wouldn't expect someone so new to tell the customer off like that. Girls always like to give the impresion they haven't been doing the job for long, as they 'just started' or 'only arrived in Australia last week' etc.

On another note what does 'New to industry with SWEETGIRL' actually mean. Does is mean that she is new to being a WL or does it mean that she is just new to being a WL with Sweetgirl but the other agencies use a similar line as well. I would think if they are new to the industry then that's all they need to put, no need to add new to the company as well as that should be obvious.

IExperiment
28-05-2012, 01:28 AM
This is what you call a Princess :) pity.

Sergaent Brody
28-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Thanks boys for your support! I didn't realise that this agency was so badly regarded ... well I guess no more business for them. There are plenty of good ones to go to these days ...

Peace! Brody out

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks boys for your support! I didn't realise that this agency was so badly regarded ... well I guess no more business for them. There are plenty of good ones to go to these days ...

Peace! Brody out

I think right now, the hottest agency is that Japanese agency Tokyo Model especially with that cool dude Yamada san, I think he deserves your business and support more than some of the other agents. And I am not even a customer yet............haha

May be just 1 cent this time..........lol

Cheers

:smile:

Travelmate
28-05-2012, 11:28 AM
sir,
Yamada san is so cool and funny

Sergaent Brody
28-05-2012, 12:12 PM
the new PKS is great too and very helpful with booking etc...

I tried Merina and am waiting to try their brand Pamela this week ...

All and all it just made my decision to go to Sweet Girl more silly ... by the way, I went to see Catty@MOC last night to finish off where I left off at Sweet Girl ... ended up blowing twice with this lovely girl!! phew ... finally, relief has come ....