PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Jade in Mt Gravatt

Greenhouse
09-02-2021, 08:26 PM
Are any of the girls here actually pretty? Walked in the other day, was an old lady, I'd say nearing 50 if not there already and a young fat bald girl. Walked out as neither do it for me. But i am looking to find a massage shop with european girls, are any of the other girls good looking? Says they have a russian, anyone tried her?

Jay4000
10-02-2021, 10:12 AM
I went there on Monday. The Russian girl is not pretty. Skinny body. I did not try her as she is not my type.

huehue
10-02-2021, 02:52 PM
Had a south american girl that was ok. terrible "massage" and terrible option 1 stamina, like she never used her arms before.

Massaddict
10-02-2021, 11:56 PM
Are any of the girls here actually pretty? Walked in the other day, was an old lady, I'd say nearing 50 if not there already and a young fat bald girl. Walked out as neither do it for me. But i am looking to find a massage shop with european girls, are any of the other girls good looking? Says they have a russian, anyone tried her?

Went to Vivi's today after making a booking by phone. 2 European girls sitting behind reception. Both young and big boobs.

M.A.

Carpe Diem
11-02-2021, 11:22 AM
Saw a european girl at Garden of Eden Banyo recently

Jaxtango
12-02-2021, 04:27 PM
I’ve been there

blitzr
15-02-2021, 11:50 PM
Saw a european girl at Garden of Eden Banyo recently

Do you know what day she works, because the other girl is too much chocolate for my liking...

angrybirdy
16-02-2021, 02:33 PM
I went pass jade yesterday.. yea nah.. awful.. didn't even want to go in

Carpe Diem
16-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Do you know what day she works, because the other girl is too much chocolate for my liking...

It's pretty hit and miss at garden of eden; it seems they work when they feel like it so there's no roster. I had 3 great punts there recently, two ebony and a euro, but having a hard time making contact since. I know there is at least one other hot euro girl there as well. Very frustrating...

ococpunt
27-02-2021, 11:36 AM
It's pretty hit and miss at garden of eden; it seems they work when they feel like it so there's no roster. I had 3 great punts there recently, two ebony and a euro, but having a hard time making contact since. I know there is at least one other hot euro girl there as well. Very frustrating...

garden of eden is terrible these days, tried 3 girls, 2 ebony and 1 aussie, the quality of the girls and the services are no where near the standard as what it was previously, and they are delusional about the pricing as well...

miss the old days with I and M