PDA

View Full Version : General talk Busiest day and time?

CharlieM
11-02-2021, 06:31 PM
Monday is my Punt day as I have it off. And the time I go is from around 10am to 12pm depending on what I'm doing on the day and how busy the place I'm going to is. Its been RnT since my return to punting 18 months ago and only recently had 2 FS punts, both at 42G and both with same WL. The 2 times at 42G were both at 12pm and the place was full of punters. My go to RnT place is 227 Broadway, with the ML i want being booked out and allways have to hold off till later till someone is available ....and then the odd punt at NSM and 14Burwood Rd again with the same issue. Each time they've been busy and I've had to book. I'm thinking is it busy Mondays because people have rostered days off and what day and time of the week would be the busiest for the majority of FS and RnT joints?

BadDog1980
11-02-2021, 06:33 PM
Lol.... Monday's is surprising. I would have thought pay day!

trampslikeus55
11-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Monday is a busy day but probably not for the reasons you are thinking. Most shops are just short on girls. Booking on Sunday will get your favourite or just get her number and make arrangements direct. Thursday to Sunday are still the main days. That is the pay cycle for all of us👍

aussiegaigin
11-02-2021, 08:33 PM
A lot of restaurants close on Mondays, so maybe guys go to a shop to do their dining.

woods23
11-02-2021, 09:15 PM
I punt Monday only to.
Is not that busy when I punt.
Maybe is weekend guy can't get away ftom family nd guy is back to work.

I also noticed the good / popular wl don't work Mondays much.....

wilisno
11-02-2021, 09:15 PM
A lot of restaurants close on Mondays, so maybe guys go to a shop to do their dining.

Dining on fresh juicy abalone ? That’s a good idea ! ;) ;) ;)