PDA

View Full Version : Question When to ask for contact / phone number?

Zimmerman
12-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone long time lurker first time poster here.
I was wondering if you fellow punters ask for the WeChat contact / phone number of your regular ML/WL?
Or if you are seeing a new one do you ask them after the first session or do you come back next time to ask them?
The reason I'm asking is that one of the ML told me next time because I wasn't a regular enough. Is there an etiquette around this?

Niceguy11
13-02-2021, 09:06 AM
Hi everyone long time lurker first time poster here.
I was wondering if you fellow punters ask for the WeChat contact / phone number of your regular ML/WL?
Or if you are seeing a new one do you ask them after the first session or do you come back next time to ask them?
The reason I'm asking is that one of the ML told me next time because I wasn't a regular enough. Is there an etiquette around this?

It really depends. Sometimes they will give out their WeChat when you first meet or maybe after you see them again. From my experience, the girls are cool to give out their WeChat's as they usually have a work/customer wechat account and their own personal wechat. I have had both but only got their personal wechat after seeing them on a regular basis.

aussiegaigin
13-02-2021, 10:03 AM
If the girl's performance is good, even on first session, I ask if she will give me WeChat "so I can book her directly next time". Some do, some don't; I don't get too worried about it, but the girl may miss out on my business.

Some smaller shops where there are only 2 or 3 girls on rotation, they get upset if you just rock up and ask for a particular girl. Being able to pre-book for a particular time makes for less confronting situations.

HardCore
13-02-2021, 10:07 AM
I have found that some girls who move around to various shops and want your business will provide their details readily on visit number one because they want you to follow them around to the shops they work in. Girls that stick to the one shop can be more hesitant to provide their details but will still do so once you become familiar to them or there is a need because it will result in more business for them. In short it's about money, if they think that providing you with their contact details will result in you spending more money with them then they will provide you with a way to contact them, let's be real, in general the girls are not working this game because they love fucking, blowing, and wanking, middle aged guys looking for thrills by the hour. Incredible as it is to believe, they are generally in the game for the cash.

cuteguy
13-02-2021, 03:18 PM
You can ask them anytime. There is no specific etiquette about asking for phone numbers. Of course, some smart girls will not hand over their number to a stranger until she feels comfortable with him or he has visited her a few times. On the other hand, there are girls who don't have a problem providing their number or LINE. Some girls might have two phones, that is one for work and the other for personal use.

As a matter of caution, beware of some girls who will call or text you at any time when they want to because they are not busy and require your patrionage. It can happen when she starts to beg you to come or starts saying "don't you like me anymore" when you don't turn up regularly. If you like variety then this could become a problem.

annintofu
17-02-2021, 10:54 AM
as an RNT guy, i rarely repeat, so hardly asked for contact.
On the few occasions i felt the need to see her again, almost always ask for contact at the end of the 2nd session, if this 2nd visit confirms my initial impression of her.
my requests got declined twice, accepted 6 times.

Dettol
17-02-2021, 12:01 PM
As far as I am concerned:

Never asked for her contact unless you are 100% positive she would give it to you. If you had to wonder, then don’t ask.

Also good etiquette to always give girls an “out” when asking in case she doesn’t want to give it to you.

Something like: “Can I get your number so I can book you next time? Or do I have to call the shop to make bookings ?”

alc
17-02-2021, 12:28 PM
Out of curiousity, why would you want to get their number? Maybe I'm wrong but it just feels like I'm opening myself up to get solicited and then I'll feel an obligation to turn up. I just imagine that every few days I'll get a message saying "Baby I miss you when I see you? You coming? When you coming? I want you. Baby."

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2021, 12:47 PM
Out of curiousity, why would you want to get their number? Maybe I'm wrong but it just feels like I'm opening myself up to get solicited and then I'll feel an obligation to turn up. I just imagine that every few days I'll get a message saying "Baby I miss you when I see you? You coming? When you coming? I want you. Baby."

What you are saying here is to exchange contact, that’s a different story I think. May be if you are just getting her number without giving yours you will be more comfortable?

But first thing first , if you are married or in a relationship then you probably shouldn’t?

There is a very popular thread out there called where is she now ? And you can ask all the people who had posted and asking, if they can turn back the clock, would they have asked for the number of the ML/WL they are interested??

woods23
17-02-2021, 02:46 PM
What you are saying here is to exchange contact, that’s a different story I think. May be if you are just getting her number without giving yours you will be more comfortable? That's what exactly I want when I asked a girl recently for her contacts-wechat etc But she didn't have any.So I go ok...just tell me your number I type it in my phone so later on I write it down. Next thing she took my phone nd dial me ....I was in panic mode shit...I don't give out my numbers only punting chat apps

Lucky she told me ..I don't give out numbers out till u see her many times..I ask why is that? - because guy would text her alot nd talk ...also asking her out for dinner etc. They come in making a scene why u no reply me ?? Make things very awkward for her.

So not all girls would text u nd like you texting them in their private time.By saying that i always ask the girl u like for their Contacts incase u lose them when moving shops only!!!

Rarely I get any girl text me first ! They're all professional respect me or they don't care about me !

Sharphorse
17-02-2021, 05:48 PM
I’ve only been punting for just over a year. Never really ask for numbers because I never knew how appropriate it was.

Weird experience I had though was seeing a lady at one shop last year. I won’t name her for privacy because I can see she has been mentioned in other threads.

First time I saw her she looked sour faced (probably hated the job, fair enough) but she slowly warmed to me over the visit. I found her attractive (was young and in 20s) and it was a shop that just charged a standard rate for FS (no diamond tier etc) so was pretty cheap for me so I would go back and see her again and again. She seemed happy to see me, we DFK’ed which didn’t seem like a common practice at this shop, also asking if I had a girlfriend, if I was looking for a girlfriend so I’m thinking does this girl like me? But the realist part of me is saying don’t be stupid and naive she’s just doing her job and giving a GFE hahah. Anyway partway through after I visited her a few times she’s like let’s exchange numbers, told me her real name and age. We keep texting later and suddenly a few days later we are hanging and rooting away from the shop without me having to pay her. It didn’t end up developing into a real relationship, don’t know it would of worked anyway in that sense but was a bizarre experience for someone who hasn’t been punting long in the scheme of things. Has shit like that happened to anyone else? Definitely caught me off guard. Must be a weird situation for a girl because in one sense they are giving up a customer so the whole time I was paranoid and trying to figure out her motives but then again couldn’t find the reason why they wouldn’t have been genuine?

GoldfishMan
17-02-2021, 06:14 PM
I’ve only been punting for just over a year. Never really ask for numbers because I never knew how appropriate it was.

Weird experience I had though was seeing a lady at one shop last year. I won’t name her for privacy because I can see she has been mentioned in other threads.

First time I saw her she looked sour faced (probably hated the job, fair enough) but she slowly warmed to me over the visit. I found her attractive (was young and in 20s) and it was a shop that just charged a standard rate for FS (no diamond tier etc) so was pretty cheap for me so I would go back and see her again and again. She seemed happy to see me, we DFK’ed which didn’t seem like a common practice at this shop, also asking if I had a girlfriend, if I was looking for a girlfriend so I’m thinking does this girl like me? But the realist part of me is saying don’t be stupid and naive she’s just doing her job and giving a GFE hahah. Anyway partway through after I visited her a few times she’s like let’s exchange numbers, told me her real name and age. We keep texting later and suddenly a few days later we are hanging and rooting away from the shop without me having to pay her. It didn’t end up developing into a real relationship, don’t know it would of worked anyway in that sense but was a bizarre experience for someone who hasn’t been punting long in the scheme of things. Has shit like that happened to anyone else? Definitely caught me off guard. Must be a weird situation for a girl because in one sense they are giving up a customer so the whole time I was paranoid and trying to figure out her motives but then again couldn’t find the reason why they wouldn’t have been genuine?
Great account of your experience there bro. I salute you!
That was what I would call a pure NSA relationship you just had with a WL, the holy grail, the type of shit people on this forum strive for all their lives. Yet here you are, having achieved it and not knowing that you've done it! The irony!
I've never had the pleasure of this, mainly because I've never been actually "single" since uni days. It has been one GF after another. One night stand? Turns into a 3 years stand or whatever, haha!
I just don't know how to get rid of them...

Warrabong
17-02-2021, 07:45 PM
If it’s a good session it can definitely help secure future bookings. Even if the girl changes shop. I would not be keen on mixing with a girl outside the shop though

LookingForTheOne
18-02-2021, 10:15 PM

I have only been punting for about 2-3 years. I believed happy endings were just something from a teen movie. Anyway, on my second punt at a very well known Massage shop, for whatever reason the ML decided to fuck me with no condom. I never asked for sex or even implied i wanted it. She just guided me into her. She was asking me all sorts of personal questions, we swapped numbers, right after the session and hung out quite a bit.... Much later i found out she had a boyfriend at the time, and a few other ones probably on the go but I never really understood her motives either.. Unfortunately you don't really know what is genuine or not..

annintofu
19-02-2021, 12:16 AM
I have only been punting for about 2-3 years. I believed happy endings were just something from a teen movie. Anyway, on my second punt at a very well known Massage shop, for whatever reason the ML decided to fuck me with no condom. I never asked for sex or even implied i wanted it. She just guided me into her. She was asking me all sorts of personal questions, we swapped numbers, right after the session and hung out quite a bit.... Much later i found out she had a boyfriend at the time, and a few other ones probably on the go but I never really understood her motives either.. Unfortunately you don't really know what is genuine or not..

good for you bro. i bet her dumb boyfriend knew nothing about her extracurricular activities😀

Zimmerman
19-02-2021, 12:25 AM
good for you bro. i bet her dumb boyfriend knew nothing about her extracurricular activities😀

It's quite funny you say that, I had one regular WL yesterday break down in front of me saying that her boyfriend dumped get after he found out what her job was. I never knew she had one!

apokalypse
19-02-2021, 04:40 PM
duplicate post duplicate post duplicate post

apokalypse
19-02-2021, 04:44 PM
duplicate post duplicate post duplicate post

apokalypse
19-02-2021, 04:46 PM
i posted on other thread something like this...always ask for their number if you like them, they always move around and you might want to stick with them. always good to have their numbers for one of at most reasons you want to do business with them.

it's cheap to have 2nd number anyway for business with max of $15 but you could get less than that...

rooter
19-02-2021, 05:13 PM
My answer to the OPs question is NEVER of course, but that's just me, I like to keep punting as simple as possible, but some guys thrive on having drama in their lives. Everybody is different.

apokalypse
19-02-2021, 05:22 PM
depends on Girls...ask numbers for various reasons

Sharphorse
19-02-2021, 05:46 PM

That’s fucking wild that she was offering bbfs and she had a bf, wtf?

The lady I mentioned had broken up with her bf (he didn’t know what she did though) and in hindsight I was a rebound that she decided to have a romance with outside of her shop that only lasted a few weeks. Seemed genuine but a bit fleeting and a bit random so who knows haha. Hasn’t happened to me again yet lol

annintofu
20-02-2021, 02:25 AM
when do you guys delete these girls from your contact list?

LookingForTheOne
20-02-2021, 10:41 AM
when do you guys delete these girls from your contact list?

When they start asking for money

Dettol
20-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Always good to read these posts and remind myself that this forum has some of Australia’s most desirable men.

apokalypse
20-02-2021, 12:35 PM
how about u have a phone number of your interest who don't know English well...?

wondering how many phone number you guys have? it's very cheap to get numbers for calls only these days...

PervySage
20-02-2021, 12:37 PM
When to ask ML number?
The first time you get FS or you know FS is on 🤣🤣

When they start asking for money

Lol haha yes true. Or the "I miss u" msgs get annoying.

warwick1
20-02-2021, 12:48 PM
Always good to read these posts and remind myself that this forum has some of Australia’s most desirable men.

Desirable men who pay for sex......classic oxymoron.....

apokalypse
20-02-2021, 01:22 PM
one time i got great RNT serviceand a fuck included in extra from MILF like in bankstown work at granny flat..should have get her numbers. people saying have they never give out numbers but for me seems they interested in me but never asked.

what ever future holds after you got her phone numbers is unknown but always good to get it...

you guys have black and white list? i have bad memories and should have done that..

Rackster
22-02-2021, 07:57 AM
I've been doing it for years, (only the best ones of course), incase they move, or you want to book directly, or if you're a regular of some frequency and want them to wear something in particular.. whatever reason, - but their hesitancy is understood, especially in shops that all bookings go through reception, and then clients dont bombard them with conversation, and expect a speedy reply, theyre probably working and will get back re booking when they can, but mostly, they get intruded on their days off trying to have a break...
But, that said, Found the easiest time to ask is about as my pants are going on and theres a little chitchat

letsgo
22-02-2021, 10:07 AM
i've been asked for my number before however I have one phone and then I got friend requests on apps so I had to hide my number on all social media accounts.

decided to get a 2nd phone for punting but it was just not worth the trouble carrying it around and use to get asked questions about it so once the credit on it expired I just didn't renew.

I've never asked for a number but there have been times I've regretted that when a girl i really enjoyed just stops working at that shop and I want to find her... those types of girl are like 1 in 100 though and i told myself if i meet one again i'll definitely ask for their number.

apokalypse
22-02-2021, 10:25 AM
i've been asked for my number before however I have one phone and then I got friend requests on apps so I had to hide my number on all social media accounts.

decided to get a 2nd phone for punting but it was just not worth the trouble carrying it around and use to get asked questions about it so once the credit on it expired I just didn't renew.

alot of phone have dual sims these days and cheap to get 2nd number...2nd number you can prefer as junk, for internet-garbage stuff or business while prime number for personal.

I've never asked for a number but there have been times I've regretted that when a girl i really enjoyed just stops working at that shop and I want to find her... those types of girl are like 1 in 100 though and i told myself if i meet one again i'll definitely ask for their number.

same thing and we on same boat, i got few have great service for a price...for few years now and never asked anyone. just started to ask recently..i feel that same way and really miss those girls.

there's girl that i feel a connection not for relationship or anything great business partner, get great services..don't know that future holds but i'm aware that few out there doing private.

the_boss_king
22-02-2021, 10:45 AM
i think there is no amount of right times or visits. it just comes down to whether or not there is a genuine connection or friendship or spark there

JeffryMichl
06-04-2021, 11:36 PM
It is everyone's personal business regarding the phone number.