PDA

View Full Version : Question When is an Hour not an Hour ?!

Abracadabra
18-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Since returning to Sydney and resurrecting my Sydney punting life a little over a year ago I have focussed mainly on the 2 Ginzas’, Kyoto, Sakura, with the occasion excursion to 5Star.

However, I recently decided to try N5M and G42 and whilst G42 is closer I chose N5M to be first cab off the rank.

This commentary is not about the lady/punt per se, which was ok/average, but is about the time management of my one hour booking and how I was short-changed.

N5M don’t seem to have clocks in the rooms but via my watch the session started on the hour and this is what happened:
At the 40 min mark (middle of round 2) an alarm on the girl’s phone went off and she indicated we had 5 mins left before shower.
I told her we had 20 mins left and 15 mins before shower.
She didn’t say much but the mood certainly died from my end. At this stage I wasn’t sure if the alarm was her phone or from reception, but when I noticed later how reception responded to my complaint, I concluded (?) it was her phone.

I has a quick shower, dressed and was at reception complaining to Jessica at the 50min mark.
Jessica, to her credit, responded positively and went to speak to the girl, but nothing clear eventuated except Jessica apologised and gave me $10 (?). I was out the front door at 55 mins.

I was a bit pissed not only considering the $$s, plus not to mention how hard can it be to measure an hour and would usually vote with my feet after such experiences or, on occasions, allow a 2nd chance depending on the circumstances. Haven’t decided which way I will fly as yet……
It did occur to me that in all the other shops I have gone to the time factor is managed by reception, who as you would all know, send through a 1st and 2nd alarm direct to the room. At N5M it appears (correct me if I am missing something?) as though the girl takes responsibility for session time management?

Labia Vortex
18-02-2021, 08:56 PM
N5M is one of the few places not have clocks in rooms
Reception appears to be getting worse
Fake photos
I put the blue pencil through this place a few weeks ago
Masstige 8 was another place where the time bandits took over
Another blue pencil through that place

Meng
18-02-2021, 09:20 PM
I've always had bad experiences with female receptionists. I'm not sure why. Are they perhaps disgusted with us punters?

DireStraits
18-02-2021, 10:13 PM
I've always had bad experiences with female receptionists. I'm not sure why. Are they perhaps disgusted with us punters?
I second this. Unless she's the owner and has enough business sense to know how to treat customers.

drifter
18-02-2021, 10:58 PM
Maybe ask the receptionist at what time does the session starts and ends. A couple of times a waited 10-15 minutes for the girl and the hour session felt shorter than usual.

Labia Vortex
18-02-2021, 11:19 PM
Time starts after the girl enters the room...finishes 60 minutes later
With some places shower time is not included in the 60 minutes ( mainly massage)
I use the timer on my phone....in some cases I shower at home afterwards
If it's good session and a lovely girl I'll help lean up the room and prep for the next client
On two occasions I've walked out while the girl is in the shower then voiced my disappointment to reception on the way out
Too many punters get ripped off...say nothing and then bitch about on forums like this
Deal with it at the time....save the next punter copping poor service

DireStraits
18-02-2021, 11:25 PM
With some places shower time is not included in the 60 minutes ( mainly massage)
If it's good session and a lovely girl I'll help lean up the room and prep for the next client
On two occasions I've walked out while the girl is in the shower then voiced my disappointment to reception on the way out
Too many punters get ripped off...say nothing and then bitch about on forums like this
Agree 100% with this!

Zimmerman
18-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Honestly nowadays 60min bookings are more 45min bookings... If most of the girls set an alarm early in a shop then it might also be a shop problem. While I like N5M most of their girls do the same BS, and every time I have taken this issue to reception I got the same answer as OP without improvement.
It's the same as fake photos, as long as they can get away with it and punters keep falling in the same trap but keeps coming back the problem won't go away.

Painterdan
19-02-2021, 12:11 AM
N5M and G42 the timer is up to the girl. Swings and roundabouts though as if the girl goes overtime you don't have reception banging in the door or worse yet asking fronting you up for more money.

mansahar
19-02-2021, 03:32 AM
BOYCOTT N5M!

Just kidding, but yes I am intrigued that N5M seems to be getting more and more bad reviews lately. And to say that it's trolls making new accounts to start a smear campaign is an exaggeration because even some senior posters here are saying the same based on their personal experiences.

In business management practices, usually the company would offer an apology combined with some sort of discount/freebies to make the customer happy in hopes that they'll return for more services as long as they pay full price next visit. And train or sack the problematic staff.

42G in my opinion has been doing this type of business management where if a new girl does dodgy stuff that warrants bad reviews she'd be out the door almost instantly. This is why 42G is always busy and sometimes you'd have to wait 45mins for the next girl to be available if you walked in without a booking.

It's a shame N5M isn't what it used to be. In the old days it's my go to place if I feel like Thai. The only place where you can experience true Thai GFE instead of Thai "lower than standard" service provided by most Thai privates these days.

Meng
19-02-2021, 06:51 AM
BOYCOTT N5M!

Just kidding, but yes I am intrigued that N5M seems to be getting more and more bad reviews lately. And to say that it's trolls making new accounts to start a smear campaign is an exaggeration because even some senior posters here are saying the same based on their personal experiences.

In business management practices, usually the company would offer an apology combined with some sort of discount/freebies to make the customer happy in hopes that they'll return for more services as long as they pay full price next visit. And train or sack the problematic staff.

42G in my opinion has been doing this type of business management where if a new girl does dodgy stuff that warrants bad reviews she'd be out the door almost instantly. This is why 42G is always busy and sometimes you'd have to wait 45mins for the next girl to be available if you walked in without a booking.

It's a shame N5M isn't what it used to be. In the old days it's my go to place if I feel like Thai. The only place where you can experience true Thai GFE instead of Thai "lower than standard" service provided by most Thai privates these days.

Ya I'm done with Thai privates. If they could get away with it, they'd charge $50 just to take off their clothes. Everything is extra.

Abracadabra
19-02-2021, 07:08 AM

Agree fully LV which is why I was at reception at 10 to the hour voicing my annoyance.
To her defence Jessica was proactive albeit ineffective in investigating what had happened. The $10 in compensation for a 25% time loss on a $250 session was irrelevant..

50/50 on whether I return ......

Painterdan
19-02-2021, 09:01 AM
Agree fully LV which is why I was at reception at 10 to the hour voicing my annoyance.
To her defence Jessica was proactive albeit ineffective in investigating what had happened. The $10 in compensation for a 25% time loss on a $250 session was irrelevant..

50/50 on whether I return ......

$250 there's only two or three girls that charge that at N5M, they're meant to be the top performers.

GoldfishMan
20-02-2021, 08:59 AM
It's really interesting to observe the different behaviours of punters. So all you guys complaining about girls short changing you on time, do you always go in trying to get your 1st shot off as fast as possible so that you have enough time for the 2nd shot?
The way you guys punt sounds like so much hardwork, man.
Gotta watch the clock, 1st shot as soon as possible, must go for 2nd shot, gotta get money's worth, pressure pressure pressure. I'd feel more stress doing that than from work, haha.

LookingForTheOne
20-02-2021, 10:39 AM
It's really interesting to observe the different behaviours of punters. So all you guys complaining about girls short changing you on time, do you always go in trying to get your 1st shot off as fast as possible so that you have enough time for the 2nd shot?
The way you guys punt sounds like so much hardwork, man.
Gotta watch the clock, 1st shot as soon as possible, must go for 2nd shot, gotta get money's worth, pressure pressure pressure. I'd feel more stress doing that than from work, haha.

No one is talking about First and second shot. It’s about time. It sounds like your a person that clocks on at work and than goes to have a smoko break, comes back, works 15 minutes and surfs the net for the rest. We pay for an hour and expect an hour

cuteguy
20-02-2021, 02:50 PM

You're right. If the girl ends your session earlier than expected then raise it at the shop immediately. If the girl appears to take you as a fool or doesn't want to listen to your concerns then go straight to the manager on duty. There is no point raising it on the forum well after the event has occurred when it hadn't been brought to the shop's attention immediately. On the other hand, if you did raise your concern and the shop took no action then certainly bring it up on this forum.

drifter
20-02-2021, 03:15 PM
I use the timer on my phone

How about the punter turns the on timer on the girl's phone? Will the girl feel a mistrust between you and her? Not a good start to the session.

cuteguy
20-02-2021, 03:33 PM
How about the punter turns the on timer on the girl's phone? Will the girl feel a mistrust between you and her? Not a good start to the session.

Some girls use timers on their mobiles and this may make you feel the girl will run the session her way rather than yours.

rooter
20-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Definitely have to have the shop in control of the clock and not the girl.
The well organised shops have the shop in control of the clock, and not the girl.
I can remember a few sessions with a new girl on her first day at Ginza, but who had previous experience at other shops either overseas or in Australia and had learnt some bad habits.
They set their clock and it went of before the shop's clock/buzzer and I told them relax darlin', the shop controls the time, not you, lets keep on fucking :)
They learnt very quickly :)

drifter
20-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Definitely have to have the shop in control of the clock and not the girl.

Yep. Sometimes I fear that the girl is running late and with back to back punters she MIGHT do 50mins session for 60mins session. A 40mins for 45mins. Hopefully they don't.

local
20-02-2021, 04:01 PM
Funny, rereading this thread....

Yes the original poster is talking about full service shops...

Yet similar applies to the whole industry...

the_boss_king
21-02-2021, 03:31 PM
i forgot to mention this but i was quite upset last week. booked 2 hours at chanel at home with victoria.

i booked at 3pm got told time was almost finsihed at 430? i left outside at 435.

service was good, but still feel ripped off

cuteguy
21-02-2021, 04:34 PM
i forgot to mention this but i was quite upset last week. booked 2 hours at chanel at home with victoria.

i booked at 3pm got told time was almost finsihed at 430? i left outside at 435.

You had a booking at 3pm for 2 hours and got told to finish up at 4.30pm. You got ripped off big time. What did you do? If customers don't say anything then girls will continue to do it. Speak up. No one is going to crush your balls for speaking up. :shout:

Vader
21-02-2021, 07:47 PM

Why didn't you say something?

Assandlegs
21-02-2021, 10:40 PM
I had this experience with Leila at N5M back in 2018 when I booked her from 4am to 5am for an hour diamond....
I waited to nearly 4.15 before she showed up only to be left waiting for another 10 minutes because she "forgot something"..
She entered the room at 4.25 am and quickly claimed that DATY wasn't on the cards tonight (my favorite thing!).. alarm went off at 4.50am... I wasn't happy at all as I paid for 1hour diamond and got 25 minutes of very mediocre... this was my 6th or 7th session with her and all the rest before were mind-blowingly awesome!
I confronted her about the 30 minute not quite diamond session when I paid for the hour.... she immediately blocked my WeChat account and when I complained to management about being so ripped off, I got the usual platitudes.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lazor Zap
21-02-2021, 11:52 PM
BOYCOTT N5M!

Where would you recommend to go to in Sydney for hot Thai girls, I've tried a couple at Ginza but they aren't genuinely hot, I've noticed 5 Star have Thai girls on their roster

Zimmerman
22-02-2021, 01:30 AM
Where would you recommend to go to in Sydney for hot Thai girls, I've tried a couple at Ginza but they aren't genuinely hot, I've noticed 5 Star have Thai girls on their roster

T Nicky is quite good and she works at 42g on Fridays, looks are subjective but for me she is quite hot. They have a lot of thai at N5M, Leena was great so was nali and Jasmine. YMMV tho.

Zimmerman
22-02-2021, 01:34 AM
I had this experience with Leila at N5M back in 2018 when I booked her from 4am to 5am for an hour diamond....
I waited to nearly 4.15 before she showed up only to be left waiting for another 10 minutes because she "forgot something"..
She entered the room at 4.25 am and quickly claimed that DATY wasn't on the cards tonight (my favorite thing!).. alarm went off at 4.50am... I wasn't happy at all as I paid for 1hour diamond and got 25 minutes of very mediocre... this was my 6th or 7th session with her and all the rest before were mind-blowingly awesome!
I confronted her about the 30 minute not quite diamond session when I paid for the hour.... she immediately blocked my WeChat account and when I complained to management about being so ripped off, I got the usual platitudes.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well welcome back to the forum! I have been a lurker for a while and have seen quite a few of your posts. I noticed that punting at around the last shift for girls (around 4-5am) either go superbly or very badly. Either they just feel like they can let go for their last hour (especially if you are a return customer) or its shit because they had a bad day, perhaps few annoying punters in a row and just want to go home.

the_boss_king
22-02-2021, 10:51 AM
You had a booking at 3pm for 2 hours and got told to finish up at 4.30pm. You got ripped off big time. What did you do? If customers don't say anything then girls will continue to do it. Speak up. No one is going to crush your balls for speaking up. :shout:

i did say something. they insisted it was time and alot of customers were in and out of that place. as it being a private place, just the thought of so many people coming in and out made me paranoid and want to leave.

ive been there 3 times now. and each time the lady i chose, has come late or finished early.

Lazor Zap
22-02-2021, 12:41 PM
T Nicky is quite good and she works at 42g on Fridays, looks are subjective but for me she is quite hot. They have a lot of thai at N5M, Leena was great so was nali and Jasmine. YMMV tho.

Thanks for the reply, at the moment my go to girl is Korean Rebecca at Ginza Elizabeth st.. Its the convenience of not having to run around all over Sydney checking out the line ups, this forum group has saved a lot of time doing that. I will check out 5 star In a couple of weeks, before this pandemic I always go to Thailand twice a year usually April or May and every November, I go to Bangkok and Pattaya, Pattaya is the biggest party town in Asia I recommend getting over there sometime

AHLUNGOR
22-02-2021, 12:51 PM
BOYCOTT N5M!

Any review you can share too, from any shop ?

alc
22-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Any review you can share too, from any shop ?

He did. He reviewed the receptionist :).

Niceguy11
22-02-2021, 08:39 PM
Had this problem when I visit 19 Forever in Rockdale. Booked a girl for a hour, ended up being 30 minutes. Safe to say I will never be returning to this shop again. Also, they screwed up my bookings so many times. Terrible shop.

Sharphorse
22-02-2021, 09:11 PM
I never had any bad service with N5M really but recently saw a girl who was pretty hot so wanted to see her again but when I book her they end up telling me she’s gone home sick or similar and try to get me to choose another girl which I understand but it’s happened with her a couple of times now and I can see they still advertise her on their website/ socials so I’m wondering if that particular WL has blacklisted me but they don’t have the heart to tell me or my booking gets bumped off for even more well known customers? Or maybe I’m just paranoid but seems kinda strange 🤷 Hahah. If I see one of the other girls there that I like and regularly see I don’t have any issues at all though haha

mikael66
25-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Well, I supposed this is how it is.
Ginza = Always on time.
Ginza Empire = Rarely find short changed, only had one experience of incorrect time.
NM5 = YMMV also depends from the girl, tried a few times this place.
42G = YMMV also depends from the girl, tried a few times more than NM5.
Masstige8 = Have nice rooms, YMMV also depends from the girl.

D.Li
28-02-2021, 03:55 AM
I never had any bad service with N5M really but recently saw a girl who was pretty hot so wanted to see her again but when I book her they end up telling me she’s gone home sick or similar and try to get me to choose another girl which I understand but it’s happened with her a couple of times now and I can see they still advertise her on their website/ socials so I’m wondering if that particular WL has blacklisted me but they don’t have the heart to tell me or my booking gets bumped off for even more well known customers? Or maybe I’m just paranoid but seems kinda strange �� Hahah. If I see one of the other girls there that I like and regularly see I don’t have any issues at all though haha

Hey saw your post about it on Lucy is a Dimond thread...did you remember which day it was? Did you managed to see her afterwards?

But back to this feed about the time, it's really the girl's call, I had a partial refund by the boss and was all g.

D.Li
28-02-2021, 03:58 AM

Maybe have a proper chat with them and get to know the masaman...they're reasonable and will respect you if you respect them back lol...it's a 2 way street brother

Meng
28-02-2021, 12:31 PM
Maybe have a proper chat with them and get to know the masaman...they're reasonable and will respect you if you respect them back lol...it's a 2 way street brother

Mate I'm really respectable with everyone. I'm not going into a shop and yelling at the mamasan to get me a perfect girl or anything. My interactions with them are literally walk into the shop, say hello, show me line up, I pay, punt and then out the door. No disrespect whatsoever through that process.

It's also not like I'm saying the mamasan is rude. Most of the mamasan are super polite etc. But I've just had more experiences of one's that will push a girl they know give bad service.

Sharphorse
28-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Hey saw your post about it on Lucy is a Dimond thread...did you remember which day it was? Did you managed to see her afterwards?

Yep! Have seen her since and it was all g 😉

Labia Vortex
01-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Had a time dispute with a high end shop
They sent me CCTV video footage of the foot traffic in and out of the room
They also rang me on the mobile … twice
Talk about privacy breaches
Needless to say I won’t be returning to that particular shop
A text message would’ve been sufficient

Jerime2p
01-03-2021, 05:32 PM
i did say something. they insisted it was time and alot of customers were in and out of that place. as it being a private place, just the thought of so many people coming in and out made me paranoid and want to leave.

ive been there 3 times now. and each time the lady i chose, has come late or finished early.
That’s really disappointing with the shop’s Service.

Leslie75
01-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Brother Meng,
You are too handsome for them as female receptionist jealous with your charming 😂
Bumped with you before.

Meng
02-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Brother Meng,
You are too handsome for them as female receptionist jealous with your charming 😂
Bumped with you before.

Oh stop with the sarcasm bro lol.

D.Li
03-03-2021, 12:36 AM
Mate I'm really respectable with everyone. I'm not going into a shop and yelling at the mamasan to get me a perfect girl or anything. My interactions with them are literally walk into the shop, say hello, show me line up, I pay, punt and then out the door. No disrespect whatsoever through that process.

It's also not like I'm saying the mamasan is rude. Most of the mamasan are super polite etc. But I've just had more experiences of one's that will push a girl they know give bad service.

Yeah I find the guys doing night shift have no idea what they're doing half the time...the lady is pretty cool tbh...

D.Li
03-03-2021, 12:45 AM
Had a time dispute with a high end shop
They sent me CCTV video footage of the foot traffic in and out of the room
They also rang me on the mobile … twice
Talk about privacy breaches
Needless to say I won’t be returning to that particular shop
A text message would’ve been sufficient

Yes and no, you had an agreement in which you broke first. There's no excuse tbh...either extend the time. You gotta understand someone is waiting on their next booking, the shop attempt to contact you is actually very rude and using evident like CCTV footage is unacceptable, the manager should text the girl instead and she should be the one to the call to end the service if she can't do her job properly...sorry to hear your shitty experience sir

MRZ
11-03-2021, 01:55 AM
It's unfortunate that it's one of those practices everywhere. And it can be both the shop and/or the girl.

Girl come late in the room or comes in and then goes out again to get something. Most girls set timer a little early to take into account finishing up and shower time. Some are plain time wasting and time cutting.

Shop reception sometimes ring room a bit early to cut into time. I guess this happens when it's a busy night where they have waiting customers and need to get girls out to serve.

Girl intentionally cuts time early to get customer out when done and to get a waiting customer maximising time and money.

Yeah it happens and I have experienced it as well. Most time I am finished and when they cut my time short to me it's a hint girl not interested and wants me to leave. So be it and not see them again.

But there's other girls that don't mind staying for the whole session and they usually have regulars just to see them.

Yeah it's one of those funny things with this industry.

There's also private which cost a bit more but you don't get that rushed feeling.