PDA

View Full Version : General talk God Damn, Didn't Get To Know Her!

apokalypse
19-02-2021, 04:03 PM
wondering how many times or any cased u guys missing out on asking for ladies number or want to see her? happens to me when i first started punting at Bankstown near the plaza.. she's chubby which i like and she gave good service, we talked alot during the session and im IT guy she need computer fix..after that session haven't seen her again...i really have bafd memory always forget names.

got a session at Liverpool hearing this hot moan next door and should have see the manager ask who she is...

i could have collect lots of good numbers and forgot about it...i learnt getting numbers recent months.

on my phone only have 2 or 3 numbers and should have been alot more that is worthy to keep in contact.

aussiegaigin
19-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Never assume a girl is going to give her number on a first visit. You might not want her to have your number anyway.

Just ask if there is any way of contacting her to make a next booking, girls are happier giving WeChat ID.

Niceguy11
20-02-2021, 12:47 PM
Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

cuteguy
20-02-2021, 02:23 PM
I don't know why there is so much fuss about getting numbers from WLs or MLs. Punter sure do put these girls on some pedestal. Wake up! They are ordinary people and no better than you or anyone else. If you're interested in a girl wherever she is whether she is in the office, cafe, restaurant, on public transport or even brothel there is nothing preventing you from requesting her number. If she gives her number then good for you. Unlike ordinary girls, a ML and WL may see giving her number as a way of continuing the business arrangement with the customer she met in the shop. It may be interesting and fun taking her out and spending time with her but consider the many disadvantages with this hook up.

Niceguy11
20-02-2021, 09:10 PM
I don't know why there is so much fuss about getting numbers from WLs or MLs. Punter sure do put these girls on some pedestal. Wake up! They are ordinary people and no better than you or anyone else. If you're interested in a girl wherever she is whether she is in the office, cafe, restaurant, on public transport or even brothel there is nothing preventing you from requesting her number. If she gives her number then good for you. Unlike ordinary girls, a ML and WL may see giving her number as a way of continuing the business arrangement with the customer she met in the shop. It may be interesting and fun taking her out and spending time with her but consider the many disadvantages with this hook up.

Yes, totally right cuteguy. The point you made about it being interesting and fun taking them out may be fun and of course enjoyable. But you have to remember is that there are more disadvantages. Don't just think "wow I'm friends with a WL outside the shop and its going to be all fun". No, its not going to be like that. I mean yeah you might have some good times but at the end of the day, they are WL's who have many problems and personal issues they deal with. Just be ready to absorb all the stuff they go through.

apokalypse
20-02-2021, 10:12 PM

isn't about doing stuff outside but continue doing business...i believe alot of us here have that moment and various people have ask where are they now? heard stories from one guy got great services from WL and excellent massage and after that she's gone elsewhere. i'm regular with this old lady in 50's gave great facial/head massage best ever...wish i could have her phone number for massage alone.

if you a punter expect have alot of phones numbers...if we talking about relationship with these WL/ML is different stories for another day. My point of this thread is any one of moments you guys wish have her contact for what ever intention.

WL/ML in this business they move around alot...i just starting build up my contact list after few years being punters.

GoldfishMan
21-02-2021, 08:13 AM
isn't about doing stuff outside but continue doing business...i believe alot of us here have that moment and various people have ask where are they now? heard stories from one guy got great services from WL and excellent massage and after that she's gone elsewhere. i'm regular with this old lady in 50's gave great facial/head massage best ever...wish i could have her phone number for massage alone.

if you a punter expect have alot of phones numbers...if we talking about relationship with these WL/ML is different stories for another day. My point of this thread is any one of moments you guys wish have her contact for what ever intention.

WL/ML in this business they move around alot...i just starting build up my contact list after few years being punters.
Agree with you, bro. I keep the contact details of some of the girls I've seen in case they leave that shop. Makes it far easier to see them again at their new place or any other arrangement. I've never used their contact to start a relationship, nor intend to do that in the future. I mean if I wanted to start something, I'm there naked in the room with her, why do it over the phone?

Niceguy11
21-02-2021, 02:55 PM
Agree with you, bro. I keep the contact details of some of the girls I've seen in case they leave that shop. Makes it far easier to see them again at their new place or any other arrangement. I've never used their contact to start a relationship, nor intend to do that in the future. I mean if I wanted to start something, I'm there naked in the room with her, why do it over the phone?

This was the whole reason why I started getting WeChat contacts bro.

the_boss_king
21-02-2021, 03:04 PM
i think wen trying to get a contact, you have to be clear on what kind of relationship you want out if it.

eg, romantic, friendship or business