PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would Covid increase fresh supply?

naughtyprik
23-02-2021, 12:04 AM
Question I have been pondering and wishfully thinking for ages...

With big job losses in hospitality would Sydney see more younger uni girls turning to Wl to make some money? Surely that young tribe have to find work somewhere...
would it lead to better quality local supply and keep prices down.
Anybody seen any shops with local students ?

Just keen to see what people think

james912
23-02-2021, 12:10 AM
are the WL advertised as "students" really students? From reading the AR, seems like a lot of them are 10+ years above their advertised age.

GoldfishMan
23-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Question I have been pondering and wishfully thinking for ages...

With big job losses in hospitality would Sydney see more younger uni girls turning to Wl to make some money? Surely that young tribe have to find work somewhere...
would it lead to better quality local supply and keep prices down.
Anybody seen any shops with local students ?

Just keen to see what people think
Yes I reckon there will be more girls turning to this industry to make a living, but I reckon a big portion of that will go to more "unconventional" ways of doing it.
Like privates, sugar babies, etc., and not so much in the shops.
See there's a big difference in the personal situations of a local girl who's out of work, vs a foreign girl looking for work. Locals have much more freedom due to residency status, family support, language, etc.

Sharphorse
23-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Plausible hypothesis but I think the general consensus is Covid is causing there to be less variety in shops, maybe due to no/ less immigration?

rooter
23-02-2021, 10:10 AM
Covid = international borders closed = less new Asian WLs. It's as simple as that.

Zimmerman
23-02-2021, 10:47 AM
Covid = international borders closed = less new Asian WLs. It's as simple as that.

With covid I find that the overall service standard has gone down a bit. Not from my regulars, but I do find when I try new girls I have more chances of it being a dud punt.

Andrewwoody
23-02-2021, 04:56 PM
The end of Jobkeeper in March and further reductions to Jobseeker could make a difference. Although a lot of people have lost their jobs, a lot have also been kept afloat by wage subsidies. Plus some young people could move back home. However, the removal of subsidies will impact a lot of industries and more job losses are likely in the short term. Of course, this could also mean that punters have less money to spend on the girls.

yowser
23-02-2021, 06:38 PM
With covid I find that the overall service standard has gone down a bit. Not from my regulars, but I do find when I try new girls I have more chances of it being a dud punt.

Same here. I find that covid has caused new girls working at massage shops who dont have the right attitude, they dont want to be there. This is opposed to pre-covid where girls had job choices and knew what they were getting into.

News has also reported that government subsidies have acted as disincentive for young ppl to find work

naughtyprik
23-02-2021, 10:52 PM
Same here. I find that covid has caused new girls working at massage shops who dont have the right attitude, they dont want to be there. This is opposed to pre-covid where girls had job choices and knew what they were getting into.

News has also reported that government subsidies have acted as disincentive for young ppl to find work

that sucks.... shoddy service is no good. looks like local girls have better things to do,and would rather go private. i am kind of missing the european backpackers here on holiday to make extra income, now we are stuck with MILFs with smelly pussies.

cuteguy
23-02-2021, 11:56 PM
are the WL advertised as "students" really students? From reading the AR, seems like a lot of them are 10+ years above their advertised age.

Students are not always within the 18-25 age group for university/college students. These days you have many mature students studying but in the case of Asian international students then many are older in age (late 20's or early 30's). We all know advertisers use the word 'student' in order to catch punters' attention because most would prefer to see a student than a MILF or older person.

limbi8888
24-02-2021, 12:28 PM

yeah more that i think

limbi8888
24-02-2021, 12:29 PM
Students are not always within the 18-25 age group for university/college students. These days you have many mature students studying but in the case of Asian international students then many are older in age (late 20's or early 30's). We all know advertisers use the word 'student' in order to catch punters' attention because most would prefer to see a student than a MILF or older person.

most of the ones i meet are learning english at a college

vitrium
24-02-2021, 01:43 PM
In general there is less supply and variety and increased cost of service due to supply and demand.

Many girls, if they do turn to the sex industry, will probably try things like only fans and cam girling before resorting to shop work.

It's also worth noting that in most parts of the country the hardest hit industries, like hospitality, are actually starting to recover. I've seen lots of ads up for bar tenders, wait staff, chefs, hostesses etc.

The drought in the sex industry will continue until international borders open.

james912
24-02-2021, 02:26 PM

ah i see, thats interesting. i always had this impression that the international students from mainland china or hong kong came from rich families to do undergraduate study.

james912
24-02-2021, 02:27 PM
most of the ones i meet are learning english at a college

nice, just wondering do they come into aus learning English with the intention to migrate to Aus? It is quite an expensive option to study language abroad as compared to learning it at their own country.

the_boss_king
04-03-2021, 09:59 PM
I'm hoping after they get a cure or corona somehow finishes up, that there will be an influx of new arrivals :love:

rooter
05-03-2021, 02:01 AM
I'm hoping after they get a cure or corona somehow finishes up, that there will be an influx of new arrivals :love:

won't be for at least another 6 months time until a few newbies start arriving.
And to reach the levels of the pre-covid days where dozens of new girls were starting every week will be March 2022 at the soonest.

Vader
05-03-2021, 10:26 AM
And to reach the levels of the pre-covid days where dozens of new girls were starting every week will be March 2022 at the soonest.

I doubt if it will be this year

hexenducation
05-03-2021, 01:27 PM
I think when international students are allowed to return in large numbers, and I’m including milfs paying for dodgy ghost college enrolments, the talent pool will refresh...

tpol
05-03-2021, 02:30 PM
China is discouraging Australian education so maybe we'll get girls with different ethnicities.

wilisno
05-03-2021, 03:40 PM
I think when international students are allowed to return in large numbers, and I’m including milfs paying for dodgy ghost college enrolments, the talent pool will refresh...

30 yo is the upper limit for student visa...

the_boss_king
05-03-2021, 04:09 PM

they are hoping boarders to reopen in October. so hopefully things go well !

Fintr
09-03-2021, 07:36 AM
In today's news
"NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet has devised a plan for international students to quarantine in Hobart hotels before travelling to NSW in a bid to revive the state’s $14 billion education sector.

Premier Gladys Berejiklian tasked Mr Perrottet with delivering the plan in partnership with the Tasmanian government, which would mean NSW universities contribute to the quarantine bill."

hexenducation
09-03-2021, 04:50 PM
City landlords are desperate for their Liberal mates to get international students back to Sydney...

hexenducation
09-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Australian tertiary education is a bit of a scam for international students, I must say.

China is discouraging Australian education so maybe we'll get girls with different ethnicities.

rooter
09-03-2021, 05:03 PM
In today's news
"NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrottet has devised a plan for international students to quarantine in Hobart hotels before travelling to NSW in a bid to revive the state’s $14 billion education sector.

Premier Gladys Berejiklian tasked Mr Perrottet with delivering the plan in partnership with the Tasmanian government, which would mean NSW universities contribute to the quarantine bill."

There is a big difference between University students and International students.
University students are legit. They study Law Business or Engineering at USYD, UNSW or UTS.
These girls will not become prostitutes. Well OK maybe .001% will.
The Asian "students" who work as prostitutes in Sydney are not students
They are professional prostitutes who come to australia to work as prostitutes and use Australia's relaxed visa and immigration rules to come to Australia and work their trade.
They enrol in dodgy courses and study English, Child Care, Basket Weaving, Candlestick Making, whatever ... LOL!

Vader
09-03-2021, 05:45 PM
In today's news

Yes but the Tasmanian Government isn't interested in the plan.

Vader
09-03-2021, 06:43 PM
There is a big difference between University students and International students.
University students are legit. They study Law Business or Engineering at USYD, UNSW or UTS.
These girls will not become prostitutes. Well OK maybe .001% will.
The Asian "students" who work as prostitutes in Sydney are not students
They are professional prostitutes who come to australia to work as prostitutes and use Australia's relaxed visa and immigration rules to come to Australia and work their trade.
They enrol in dodgy courses and study English, Child Care, Basket Weaving, Candlestick Making, whatever ... LOL!

You obviously know bugger all about how Uni's operate these days.

Meng
09-03-2021, 11:51 PM
You obviously know bugger all about how Uni's operate these days.

Rooter is right that 90% of WLs are probably studying "English" which would grant them a student visa. At least most of the WL i see in brothels when asking them what they study always says English lol.

There was only one girl who was Yuan Yuan from N5M who was actually studying finance.

8minds
10-03-2021, 06:47 AM
Uni costs money. and for some this is plan B

Vader
10-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Rooter is right that 90% of WLs are probably studying "English" which would grant them a student visa. At least most of the WL i see in brothels when asking them what they study always says English lol.

There was only one girl who was Yuan Yuan from N5M who was actually studying finance.

I have had many dealings with Uni's and I know exactly what goes on.

Vader
10-03-2021, 09:49 AM

I have had many dealings with Uni's and I know exactly what goes on.

Vader
10-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Except he wasn’t talking about Uni students. Maybe you need to go back, lol.

I think you need to go back as he is saying Uni students are legit.

james912
10-03-2021, 03:58 PM
doubt international students would be back anytime soon. The gov in general don't seems supportive of the idea. There is a backlog of 40k aussies oversea also.

Scanlan
20-03-2021, 12:22 AM
When will society digest its not our precious COVID that defines you
Its not who you or what you kill or who you screw
But our defining trait is numbness to a seriously rising cadaver count
and indifference to suffering.