PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Marickville5 Shop roster

CharlieM
23-02-2021, 09:00 AM
Just wanted to acknowledge M5's shop roster on this forum. Never been to this shop(mainly RNT guy) only FS place I've been to is 42G, twice, even though I live much closer to M5. Anyway I find their shop roster on this forum the best there is. So easy. Just click on the WLs name and her info and pic comes up. Simple

Sharphorse
23-02-2021, 10:05 AM
I agree. Their website is the easiest to navigate too, I find anyway

cuteguy
23-02-2021, 11:50 PM
I also agree. Much better than it's sister shop G42. It would be nice to have age included.

bbfa
24-02-2021, 12:23 AM
Oh wow, thanks for pointing it out.

You get much more descriptive info on their website than wechat

mikael66
25-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Would be nice to have the age added to the description

Marrickvill_5
02-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to acknowledge M5's shop roster on this forum. Never been to this shop(mainly RNT guy) only FS place I've been to is 42G, twice, even though I live much closer to M5. Anyway I find their shop roster on this forum the best there is. So easy. Just click on the WLs name and her info and pic comes up. Simple

Hiii, thank you for pointing it out, We believe our new approach to user experience helps the customer to make a better decision. :o I'm so glad that someone found out.
If anything we can improve in terms of UX design, please feel free to share here, send us DM, or WeChat us. We will try our best to actively accept yours opinion. :o :o :o

Thank you!

D.Li
02-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Lol funny...the roster list doesn't always reflect to the girl's availability...some girls are working but aren't listed...similar happened to me yesterday until i found out about it...bit sadden and upset still :(

Painterdan
03-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Lol funny...the roster list doesn't always reflect to the girl's availability...some girls are working but aren't listed...similar happened to me yesterday until i found out about it...bit sadden and upset still :(

The forum list does not always reflect the website roster that seems to be the most up to date.

Marrickvill_5
03-03-2021, 02:08 PM
The forum list does not always reflect the website roster that seems to be the most up to date.

Oh! We are grateful for your pointing it out. We admit that we forget to update the forum roster page sometimes, will keep an eye on here more precisely. Meanwhile, stay tuned to our website for the newest updates :o