PDA

View Full Version : Question Falling Standards ?

local
23-02-2021, 11:09 AM
I have always supported shops/girls who provide not only good service, but have good standards of conditions and work attitude.

Lets be honest, its nothing personal, its business.

Since a particular place opened last year I have been a regular customer, not just one girl but quite a selection.
Recently (this year) I have kept quiet about the place because of subtle changes I noticed taking place and which started to effect me.

Eg: In the beginning there was always a non-soap, non-fragrant body wash available. The guys could actually choose what they wanted to use. Now there is one very cheap smelly body wash, no choice.
In the beginning the place was spotless, well now there seems to be a cleaning problem, especially the floor where you really now will end up with dirty feet if barefoot.

Recently I changed phones, and had a problem transferring my wechat over, so left it on the old phone and tethered it. Obviously I would forget the second phone so then had to book by SMS.
Well the comparision showed they were handled by different people, the SMS was rude and unhelpful. I could no longer get a late booking at all (so went elsewhere then).

So I feel a bit torn, now this place ain't cheep, the girls in general are lovely and provide good service, but the overall experience you should expect Great Service and high Standards, but now its really turned aussie "she'll be right mate", but it isn't.
There is no "one Mamasan" which means there is really no one to complain to.

The original setup was great, a private apartment, not a shop, but obviously no drop in.
Its a damn shame that the operators obviously don't agree on what constitutes good customer service and value for money.

They probably will never read this, but should.
I will look at them once more in about a month, if I haven't found a full replacement, but I dare say they are withering and wont see the error of their ways.

AHLUNGOR
23-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Hey brother local,

We won’t know the difference as I don’t think you have ever reviewed this private place ??

local
23-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Hey brother local,

We won’t know the difference as I don’t think you have ever reviewed this private place ??

Actually, maybe not a separate review, but look around and you'll find.
Those in the know seem to know... amazing some of the PM comments...
I just wish they post more public..

Thomash
23-02-2021, 12:47 PM
Actually, maybe not a separate review, but look around and you'll find.
Those in the know seem to know... amazing some of the PM comments...
I just wish they post more public..

I was the one who guessed the place right in PM and got similar experience as local lately at the same place. I think after their initial exposure on this forum and other places they got an influx of bookings and they started caring less. Obviously soap and cleanliness is things that regulars would notice.
I haven't returned to that place for a while myself but I always felt that was the downfall of all the privates. They become complacent. It's such a shame because the girls there were / are all top notch.

rooter
23-02-2021, 04:14 PM
vote with your dick and your wallet bro.

blitz
23-02-2021, 08:13 PM
You're right local, those in the know will be aware of the business that you're referring to. We are going to have to agree to disagree on most of the issues that you have raised however. I've been a regular here since it opened, with a permanent 2hr booking every week. I've never experienced any booking problems, albeit I've only ever booked via WeChat and so I can't comment on any differences when booking via SMS. I've never found the premises to be unclean. As for the bodywash... being a single guy I've never really cared whether it was fragrant or not. And at my most recent visit last week there was three different bottles of bodywash in the shower to choose from.
The girl i see buys me drinks and brings me food every week for us to eat together.
I'm not defending the place because I'm a regular. I would most definitely support your complaints if I'd had the same experiences....but I haven't. And until I do I'll continue to spend my hard earned there because every visit is a great experience.

local
24-02-2021, 10:58 AM
You're right local, those in the know will be aware of the business that you're referring to. We are going to have to agree to disagree on most of the issues that you have raised however. I've been a regular here since it opened, with a permanent 2hr booking every week. I've never experienced any booking problems, albeit I've only ever booked via WeChat and so I can't comment on any differences when booking via SMS. I've never found the premises to be unclean. As for the bodywash... being a single guy I've never really cared whether it was fragrant or not. And at my most recent visit last week there was three different bottles of bodywash in the shower to choose from.
The girl i see buys me drinks and brings me food every week for us to eat together.
I'm not defending the place because I'm a regular. I would most definitely support your complaints if I'd had the same experiences....but I haven't. And until I do I'll continue to spend my hard earned there because every visit is a great experience.

I am not bitching about the girls...
In premises and booking (via SMS) is a problem.

They advertise .... Available times: 9AM - 11PM 7 days a week
thats definitely now bullshit !!
or maybe just the clown who does the telephone/sms... (I cant use wechat at the mo...)

blitz
24-02-2021, 12:12 PM
I am not bitching about the girls...
In premises and booking (via SMS) is a problem.

They advertise .... Available times: 9AM - 11PM 7 days a week
thats definitely now bullshit !!
or maybe just the clown who does the telephone/sms... (I cant use wechat at the mo...)
Yeah I get your complaints. I've just never experienced them that's all. I usually book 2-3 days in advance and I never have a problem getting the time or length of booking I want. I do know that last minute bookings can sometimes be sketchy, if it's a quiet day the girls may leave early to do other things. I guess that's the difference between a private set up and a shop with fixed operating hours and that may not suit everyone.

hexenducation
24-02-2021, 12:22 PM
The more principled punters would be amazed at most working girls are treated sometimes by shops, let alone customers, and sex generally is a business that exploits human frailty for cash, so it’s no surprise that many (some? most? certainly not all) shops start off with good intentions only to succumb to the cash is king ethos. It’s greedy, exploitative and disregards individual rights at best.

There are some great shops in Sydney that are expensive as a result of the cost of quality.

You can’t generally find great employee relations, nice decor, fair treatment of customers, great service and clean, fresh, high thread count towels for $150 an hour. Often not even double that.

Think backpacking versus Hilton.

I decided long ago to accept the reality of the industry and make my choices of where I go and who I see accordingly.

local
27-02-2021, 08:01 AM
The more principled punters would be amazed at most working girls are treated sometimes by shops, let alone customers, and sex generally is a business that exploits human frailty for cash, so it’s no surprise that many (some? most? certainly not all) shops start off with good intentions only to succumb to the cash is king ethos. It’s greedy, exploitative and disregards individual rights at best.

There are some great shops in Sydney that are expensive as a result of the cost of quality.

You can’t generally find great employee relations, nice decor, fair treatment of customers, great service and clean, fresh, high thread count towels for $150 an hour. Often not even double that.

Think backpacking versus Hilton.

I decided long ago to accept the reality of the industry and make my choices of where I go and who I see accordingly.

Problem is when they provide a backpacking service level but want to charge hilton prices....

I here several places complain about business dropping off,..... of course they want to blame everything but do some inward looking @ themselves...

In general the girls are great, but the overall experience levels ar dropping...

bigfatkilo
01-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Standards have definitely fallen. Just think about how many new girls are joining in the last 6-12 months..about 3/4 in a shop I visit frequently. There's demand, but limited supply. Product standards naturally drop and/or prices rises.