PDA

View Full Version : General talk Which Massage Shops are worth visiting in Sydney?

greenpuntman
24-02-2021, 08:03 AM
Hey guys,

I've been visiting full service shops like Ginza and Marrickville 5 for many years. I recently got a girlfriend and things are getting serious pretty quickly, so for the sake of not feeling like a complete dick, I've just switched to only doing massage shops only and have been visiting Juliet in Burwood, Midas in Marrickville and 227 broadway.

Just wondering what other massage shops are worth visiting? And if you have any recommendation on girls?
I don't mind the dingy ones with no showers as long as the girls are good quality - unfortunately, I've been to a couple and they are full of old milfs and I just walk straight out or just go for it anyways and end up disappointed.

My preference is Asian girls which provide a high level of GFE or PSE - obviously, if they HOT it would be even better. But definitely good service is my first preference.

Also I promise to post a review for every girl I end up seeing - as a thanks for the guidance!! :slobber::slobber:

Straponlover
24-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,

I've been visiting full service shops like Ginza and Marrickville 5 for many years. I recently got a girlfriend and things are getting serious pretty quickly, so for the sake of not feeling like a complete dick, I've just switched to only doing massage shops only and have been visiting Juliet in Burwood, Midas in Marrickville and 227 broadway.

Just wondering what other massage shops are worth visiting? And if you have any recommendation on girls?
I don't mind the dingy ones with no showers as long as the girls are good quality - unfortunately, I've been to a couple and they are full of old milfs and I just walk straight out or just go for it anyways and end up disappointed.

My preference is Asian girls which provide a high level of GFE or PSE - obviously, if they HOT it would be even better. But definitely good service is my first preference.

Also I promise to post a review for every girl I end up seeing - as a thanks for the guidance!! :slobber::slobber:

Try Renwick baby Massage.

Ask for Kate, Emma and if she is back Tamya.

blitz
24-02-2021, 03:57 PM
Bunny House Chatswood....fk the haters

dotcumdotinyou
24-02-2021, 04:05 PM
14 Burwood, Sugar, Elisa, Ella Honey

woods23
24-02-2021, 05:01 PM
Summerville- Anita PSE and Fiona GFE . Both young.

liminal
24-02-2021, 05:13 PM
Hey guys,

Post Counts 3

Perhaps a review of your GINZA -M5 jaunts and beyond would be a good place to start?

Otherwise plenty of reviews to choose from

aussiegaigin
25-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Hey guys,

This site is full of reviews of other shops. Take some time to read through them.

Climax598
25-02-2021, 08:15 AM
Give something back to the forum like rankings the girls would be wonderful

avnyyy
25-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Summerville- Anita PSE and Fiona GFE . Both young.

Have heard so many good things about SV, esp Anita, but have never been... maybe it’s time to try it out. What nationality is she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrnice1234
25-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Renwick can vouch!
Had great experience with Myra

james912
25-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Renwick looks good, esp with those busty masseurs. Just wondering it is mentioned that prostate massage is given, does this include handjob? and anything more than hj like bj would have to pay extra?

annintofu
25-02-2021, 03:15 PM
should have a look at Pyrmont Star on 200 Harris st, if you wanna try some caucasians.
Kings Court is also good but more expensive.

kingwally
25-02-2021, 04:20 PM
should have a look at Pyrmont Star on 200 Harris st, if you wanna try some caucasians.
Kings Court is also good but more expensive.

200 Harris Street has been closed for months !

annintofu
26-02-2021, 09:20 AM
200 Harris Street has been closed for months !

sorry i meant 105 harris st

kingwally
26-02-2021, 04:06 PM

Might be disappointed there....and the lineup is not so good except for a couple of cuties called Daisy and Rosie.

sam123x
27-02-2021, 06:37 AM
Might be disappointed there....and the lineup is not so good except for a couple of cuties called Daisy and Rosie.

Hello Kingwally, in previous post you mentioned to visit local shop and saw indian girl, can you please provide address of the shop?

kingwally
27-02-2021, 09:22 AM
105 Harris street

Drmartens
27-02-2021, 11:19 AM
SV
SS
Diva
SBM
Tokyo Studio
Dream girl 130

warwick1
28-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Anything along the Artarmon "strip" except 84A, thats just my opinion........................

tawer5ag
28-02-2021, 07:33 PM
Anything along the Artarmon "strip" except 84A, thats just my opinion........................Why except 84a?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

D.Li
28-02-2021, 10:52 PM
Dreamgirl Massage at Alexandria is my top pick, haven't been there for a while so surprise surprise haha~

Pros: I'm sure there's better ones at the CBD but I drive so parking is an important factor. Girls can do double and I believe from memory they're fully licensed B2B and FS.
Cons: You can't choose from a line up cos the girls will come up to you in your room and the receptionist can have a bad day and wait times can be long during evenings.

Runners up, I'd say hitting near my home turf down south west area.

338a Massage in Hurstville. Pros: ML are generally pretty and young with good bust and mainly Chinese students. Cons: This place is a bit of a mess and no showers available since it's a Part 2 shop understandable.

Sakura Massage in Hurstville. Pros: ML are generally hot and young with great energy and attitude, the place is also clean and a relaxing atmosphere. Cons: Most are Thai ML, they can speak decent English so communication isn't a problem. Service can be mediocre and less memorable.

Angel Touch Massage in Riverwood. Pros: ML are good with massage, probably don't need the extra cos it's pretty good, but whose to judge here lol, but overall relaxing place indeed. Cons: ML can be slighly old and unattractive, but sometimes you hit and miss, generally they will provide good service and they're fun to talk to, just not my go to place.

Krissana Thai Massage in Riverwood. Pros: All ML are well trained with massage, again probably no need for extras, but if you can't resist the offer, why not? Plus they even have loyalty cards! Cons: ML can be less attractive, but hey they've got experience. Most are from Thailand as suggested in the name of the shop so no real variety to choose from.

That's it for me... keen to read all your fav Massage shops!

warwick1
01-03-2021, 04:29 AM
Why except 84a?

As I said, just my opinion, a lot of people like the shop but I dont.................

tawer5ag
01-03-2021, 05:43 AM
As I said, just my opinion, a lot of people like the shop but I dont.................Was just wondering why.

warwick1
01-03-2021, 06:14 AM
Was just wondering why.

The attitude of the boss, still no showers and they push the girls to perform extras, I know from a couple of girls who have worked there, plus personal experience...Then again as I said before alot of guys like the joint....cheers

Newsstart
02-05-2023, 07:45 AM
The attitude of the boss, still no showers and they push the girls to perform extras, I know from a couple of girls who have worked there, plus personal experience...Then again as I said before alot of guys like the joint....cheers

Just wondering are there any new good shops at the moment?

yellow_sub
02-05-2023, 04:22 PM
Just wondering are there any new good shops at the moment?

Le Soleil at Croydon, 41 Epping/227NS, 2 Pope, 200 Stanmore. These are my usuals and one of the few that have some higher quality MLs…

TwisterTongue
03-05-2023, 05:26 PM
For me is always SBM , 200 stanmore , MAC and sometimes 2 pope.. gonna have a try at Le soleil croydon

putsputs
03-05-2023, 06:35 PM
For me is always SBM , 200 stanmore , MAC and sometimes 2 pope.. gonna have a try at Le soleil croydon

Those shops are quality. Let us know how lo soleil is

andrewv
03-05-2023, 07:44 PM

Google says Pyrmont Star Massage CBD at 105 Harris St, Pyrmont, is "permanently closed"

kingwally
03-05-2023, 08:15 PM
Google says Pyrmont Star Massage CBD at 105 Harris St, Pyrmont, is "permanently closed"

Because it is closed and has been for possibly a year already.

Massagecreep
03-05-2023, 11:02 PM
It’s early days, but I have had a few great Pt2 punts at 110 Cathedral St. There are a massage table and bed in the rooms I have seen - hopefully Pt3 follows!