Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : Attractive face, slim figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Having called to book Cici, Gree met me at the door and led me to the room, calling for Cici.

As I went along the corridor I said hello to Nancy whom I saw at Juliet’s last week.

Cici entered as I was stripping. She is quite attractive and was well-presented, wearing a short black dress.

She stripped while I was in the shower. She has a slim figure with natural B-cups, a trimmed bush and a tattoo on her back.

She told me she was from Xian but also said something about Korean (parents from there?) and she understood the couple of phrases I know in Korean.

Onto the bed and after some light kissing Cici licked my nipples before starting to suck me.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth or interruptions and good and hand-action with some nice licking of my balls and perineum (but no rimming).

I asked her to move round for some 69 and I also gently finger-fucked her for a while and I briefly had a finger halfway up her arsehole but she asked me to stop when I went a bit further.

Cici was gently moaning before she pulled away and asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was too early so after some more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY, with more gentle finger-fucking.

I didn’t think Cici was going to cum so I knelt by her head for some more BJ before lying down and asked her to get a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could but didn’t seem too keen on the idea so I gave it a miss.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl which was very good and I was close to cumming so I asked for a switch to doggie and stood by the bed.

This was also good as Cici has a cute bum, was at just the right height and was making all the right noises so I had to keep slowing down to prolong matters.

Next the mish and I was able to keep going at a good tempo until I squirted.

After tidying me up Cici left for a shower and we had a chat when she returned.

She said she worked at Yoko’s only on Thursdays and also works a couple of days at 5 Blacktown as Cici (I think she said Sundays and Mondays) and as Nicole at 751 Hurlestone Park (possibly Fridays and Saturdays).

Time was up and I showered and dressed and on my way out I took a photo of the current roster.