Date of Visit : 27th May

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 Am ill late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape/features : slim and athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, sex

Value for money/recommend? : Yes! YMMV

Where to start, after a while reading other reviews, I though hey how about I write a new review.
So after going to 137 Morgan street beverly hills and not finishing I decide to head on over to 64. I ring ahead and talk to sophie who says Joye is available. so I ask her to book me in.
I get there and unfortunately sophie says that I can only have Joye for half an hour, I wanted an hour... sad days. She asks If I want half an hour with Linda then the next half with Joye, but I decide to just go ahead with Linda for the sesh.

This is the second time I have seen Linda, and I have to say she has improved since the last.
Just a quick catchup on the last time, I went in to 64 on a sunday without any call (my bad) and waited 15 minutes only to be offered Linda in the room right down the corridor. For those that have never been in that room, lets just say its a little cramped. I did enjoy my time with Linda (esp. as it was her first day) but everything was a bit flat due to the room being small and me being big and yeh, wasn't too good. :grimace:

Anyways I digress, back to todays punt. As soon as she walks in Linda remembers me straight away and we chat a bit. Her english is not too good, so thats why you might not get what you pay for with her (communication wise that is). We communicate efficiently with my broken chinese, and she asks for a shower.

In and out of the shower in quick time, I step out and before me she is undressed and looking stunning. A to B cup breast, very pointy nips and a small tattoo over her snatch. Not shaved down below, just a little bit of scrub, but I'm fine with that as I don't really DATY. Nice face, very pretty and a nice tight bod. She wore her hair up today, and I quite like it like that, as it doesn't get in the way later on.:love:

Some fellas may not like so much as she didn't offer DFK, but I don't mind as its not that much of a turn on for me. horses for courses!
On to the bed, she gets the wipes out and wipes my nipples and little fella, and gets to some nice nipple play with her tongue and soft delicate touches on my member.
I'm a fan of this and it gets my sergeant saluting at full mast immediately. this goes on for a good 10 minutes, then she ventures down and gives a nice BBBJ.
Linda's BBBJ is good, to the point I almost CIM. She continues to chow down and tweak my nips, pure bliss. She really knows how to play with the head and uses the right sucking pressure to almost draw me over the line.
All the while I am playing with her pointy nips and just reaching her cavern, which is moist,warm and soft

So after a while, she get the dom out and she suggests Cowgirl. Who am I to say no
So for 10 minutes he hammer away with her on top, and it is delightful. She shifts slightly so that now she is now squatting and all that is between my man and her is dead air. How I love this position, but it never lasts long as it really tires the girl out. So off Linda hops and he go into doggy for another period of time, grinding our hips and loving the feeling of intense ecstasy. I get close and spead her legs wide so that she is flat on her belly and I am hammering away with her ass slightly in the air. I stop for a sec, as I slip out a bit and she suggests a change in position. So we continue doggy, but standing by the side of the bed. It takes some time for me to get a rhythm again , and she is so tight I need to get some lube and reapply. by this time I am spent, so I ask to lie down again.

I just wanted a rest for a bit, but I think she misunderstood, however she jumps back on my fella and does reverse cowgirl. This girl is blowing my mind! we get a nice rhythm going and geeze is it delicious. That ass is the most perfectly round peach I have ever seen! she does the normal reverse cowgirl hunched over my member then squats and even hunches her back, so that I am in like Flynn! It is so good that at times it felt like there was no dom on at all! I was worried and at one point, popped out intentionally so I could just check (safe, phew)

she was grinding and riding so long that when I hugged her from behind to fondle them lovelies, she was covered in sweet sweat, what a lovely aroma. it must have lasted 20 minutes and there was giggling and laughing as I could not get off, but was so close at various times, and she knew it.

I then asked her to lie beside me as she and I were spent, and for a moment we just cuddled for a bit, before she started rubbing my chest which lead to the inevitable HJ. So off the dom went, and the application of some lube. More nipple kissing and nice slippery hand techniques, I was getting close. A knock on the door, was to signal I only had 5 more minutes, so Linda shifted to both hands, I then asked her to go back to sucking and applied a bit more lube to make it a slippery ride. A few more minutes more and I exploded, up my chest, on her leg and even some on her face and hair. WOW

we then had a few moments to rest, then she showered, I showered and then I was off!