PDA

View Full Version : General talk DATY I just can't stop

pingers
28-02-2021, 11:20 PM
Recently I have been doing alot of DATY in my punts. Precovid I never even entertained the idea of DATY. Every session now I ask for it and go for it if allowed by the ML/WL. Truly is an amazing experience

D.Li
28-02-2021, 11:35 PM
If your experience u had was amazing, imagine the receiving end ;)

Climax598
28-02-2021, 11:54 PM
You are moving to the Dark side of punting. What next you haven't try? I know Daty can be addictive once you get right. Just like some girl like to do bbbj.

Assandlegs
01-03-2021, 12:46 AM
Recently I have been doing alot of DATY in my punts. Precovid I never even entertained the idea of DATY. Every session now I ask for it and go for it if allowed by the ML/WL. Truly is an amazing experienceDATY is THE best experience I have ever had!!!! I always start the session with at least 10 - 15 minutes of DATY... get your girl worked up to enjoy the best sex of your life!
When I was a kid, I only cared about blowing my load.... now, I have finally learnt the true art of the ultimate pleasure!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rooter
01-03-2021, 07:17 AM
Nah, I am very selfish.
No way I will waste a lot of time giving DATY to girl.
I do it for maybe 5 minutes or maybe 7 minutes at the most to have a bit of a taste and get the girl horny and wet and ready for fucking but that's about it.
After 5 to 7 minutes of DATY one or more of the following things will happen: the girl comes, I get bored, I want a BBBJ, I want to fuck, the girl wants to fuck, the girl gets oversensitive, the girl has had enough, or I take a girl to the brink of coming and stop and then fuck her etc.

triedforonce
01-03-2021, 07:48 AM
Same with me, i like DATY so much, and used to have regular ML that like DATY and i was able to make her cum... I can tell from her reaction and taste of her pussy that she is came. For FS, I usually start with DATY both 69 and missionary until the girl is really wet...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Macbeth_oz
01-03-2021, 08:02 AM
Who doesn’t enjoy licking a ML/WL to orgasm. It’s great fun and they put more into the fuck. I live it.

quackm2002
01-03-2021, 08:12 AM
You left out the girl gets bored, rolling her eyes at how naive guys are to believe all that fake moaning

Nah, I am very selfish.
No way I will waste a lot of time giving DATY to girl.
I do it for maybe 5 minutes or maybe 7 minutes at the most to have a bit of a taste and get the girl horny and wet and ready for fucking but that's about it.
After 5 to 7 minutes of DATY one or more of the following things will happen: the girl comes, I get bored, I want a BBBJ, I want to fuck, the girl wants to fuck, the girl gets oversensitive, the girl has had enough, or I take a girl to the brink of coming and stop and then fuck her etc.

asiafever
01-03-2021, 09:03 AM
You left out the girl gets bored, rolling her eyes at how naive guys are to believe all that fake moaning

A ML told me a while ago she doesn't let clients do it because 99% of the time, even with bf's, it ends up frustrating her and pissing her off. She went on to say how many guys thought they were awesome at it because of all the girls fake moaning etc when in reality they were quite rubbish.

letsgo
01-03-2021, 09:57 AM
I use to do it whenever I could, but now I just avoid it been times where i've been asked and I refused because I just didn't want to.

Meng
01-03-2021, 10:07 AM
Most DATY orgasm are fake. Imagine if a WL cums everytime with customers. They'd be buggered by lunch time lol.

But hey if it strokes the ego lol.

Sharphorse
01-03-2021, 11:10 AM
I always do it but about 5-10 mins is plenty in a 1 hour session. 69 goes good too, kill two birds with one stone when you’ve only got a certain amount of time. I agree 99% of the time the WL is not gonna cum but I think they still appreciate it most of the time

Meng
01-03-2021, 11:57 AM
I always do it but about 5-10 mins is plenty in a 1 hour session. 69 goes good too, kill two birds with one stone when you’ve only got a certain amount of time. I agree 99% of the time the WL is not gonna cum but I think they still appreciate it most of the time

69 they're even less likely to fun. They'd be to focused on giving you a blow job.

BlackToad
01-03-2021, 02:26 PM
You are moving to the Dark side of punting.

I thought the dark side is when you eat the girls arse?

Climax598
01-03-2021, 02:48 PM
Next to each other.

dannyboy
01-03-2021, 03:51 PM

Eating the asshole is a must

HardCore
01-03-2021, 11:04 PM
I know a number of ML's that prefer you to rim them than to DATY, I'm more than happy to accommodate their preference.

HardCore
01-03-2021, 11:05 PM
I also know a ML that is often reviewed here that also loves eating the punters arse.

alc
01-03-2021, 11:35 PM
I know a number of ML's that prefer you to rim them than to DATY, I'm more than happy to accommodate their preference.

WL: yeah, showers happen first
ML: really? they never shower before the gig...

alc
01-03-2021, 11:35 PM
I also know a ML that is often reviewed here that also loves eating the punters arse.

Oh do tell :) happy to get a PM, too :)

alc
01-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Most DATY orgasm are fake. Imagine if a WL cums everytime with customers. They'd be buggered by lunch time lol.

But hey if it strokes the ego lol.

How to tell the diff Meng gor?

Rackster
02-03-2021, 04:13 AM

Couldnt agree more.. a long time ago I was working behind a bar and got talking about it to a local and we were sharing stories, and he said.. Its just like eating prawn heads.. theres something that makes you want to think its disgusting, and it makes the unacquainetd squirm, but once you get past that barrier in your mind, you cant stop smashing your face into it. :slobber:

Mannykh
04-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Recently I have been doing alot of DATY in my punts. Precovid I never even entertained the idea of DATY. Every session now I ask for it and go for it if allowed by the ML/WL. Truly is an amazing experience

And I thought I was the only one who likes and does DATY to ML/WL. Im glad to see other people like me. It just gives me a different satisfaction. Would love to hear some of your DATY experiences. Also, if you licking pussy then ass is the must. It comes hand in hand.

GoldfishMan
04-03-2021, 08:18 AM
I do it a lot. Pussy and arse, I can keep going for 30 mins. However, I do not do it to make her come. I am actually really turned on by the idea of having my face smashed up against a girls nether regions. Those parts of her that are usually covered up for modesty, her most private parts, and there I am with my mouth all over it, tasting her flavour.
It is also not my preference if she orgasms during oral sex because it tends to make her more relaxed... Too relaxed, to the point of making her pussy looser than usual. But sometimes a girl tastes so good and reacts so passionately to the oral sex that I get carried away.

hexenducation
04-03-2021, 09:08 AM
DATY is the best. I was once married to a woman for a decade who froze the first and last time I went down on her. Unsurprisingly, the marriage to the uptight controlling so-and-so was over years ago.

Sharphorse
04-03-2021, 12:28 PM

I think this is my favourite comment in the entire forum

Mannykh
05-03-2021, 12:37 AM
Could you PM her contact or link please. Thanks

dannyboy
05-03-2021, 03:59 PM
I think this is my favourite comment in the entire forum

Haha awesome... I'd like to go for a massage then finish the session by rimming the ML.. Happy days

dwx
07-03-2021, 08:33 AM
I enjoy doing too, to see the flush look on their face and have the natural wetness flow

I went to a unknown new place the other week for massage and maybe a special rub

Started by asking reception for 1hour massage, and see what happens, as my lower back and hips were sore from to much sitting at work,
The girl comes and asks where I need, I say around here, she said I should try her magic P massage,

I had seen P massage on their website, so decided to try.

So paid the extra price, and finished getting underdress,
She immediately does same, to reveal a nice slim body and clean shaved.

That did it for me, so after the normal quick back rub, on turn over I asked if she would like to be licked
She wasn’t sure to start with but after a bit of gentle touching and asking again she decided to let me.

Well all I can say,
the P massage didn’t happen as she just wanted more and more to the point reception had to knocked on the door to highlight we were well over time.
Yes I did so enjoy that spur of the moment try out in Canterbury area.

pingers
08-03-2021, 04:04 PM
Can't believe I'm not the only one. I did not expect to see this much feedback.

I had a disappointing punt last week at 12 Cottam. Tried a new lady and she did not offer DATY or even BBBJ. I'll stick to my regulars from now on

ML_Lover
08-03-2021, 07:52 PM
I’m totally squeamish when it comes to poo & assholes, etc.

However, My FWB slowly encouraged me over months to include her asshole when doing daty, and now I totally enjoy it- she is incredibly sensitive there and can actually orgasm from licking there alone.

DATY is definitely one of the things I enjoy most.

bigfatkilo
08-03-2021, 10:15 PM
agreed, same reason i do it!

... I am actually really turned on by the idea of having my face smashed up against a girls nether regions. Those parts of her that are usually covered up for modesty, her most private parts, and there I am with my mouth all over it, tasting her flavour