PDA

View Full Version : General talk Seeing other girls than your regular?

Zimmerman
04-03-2021, 02:13 PM
I was just visiting the shop where my regular works at and she saw me there and got pissed at me because I didn't chose her and sent me loads of angry texts. Has it happened to any other people in here? It honestly made me not to go back and see her at all.

Joe1956
04-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Keep going back and booking all the others. 😂😂😂😂

Sharphorse
04-03-2021, 02:33 PM
Hahaha! I was going to start a thread same as this! I do go to a few shops here and there but there’s one pretty popular one that I live near that I frequent a lot. And one lady there that I’ve seen way more than the others so I’d have to call her a regular but anyway the last week or so I’ve just been trying out other ladies there instead of seeing her because why not? And seriously every time I go there I run into her in the hallway or out the back. She gives me a wave but also a “what the fuck” look (she’s deaf but her facial expressions say more than words do, also I’m sure I’ve just given away who it is by pointing that out lol)

Sharphorse
04-03-2021, 02:36 PM
I think my situation is different though. I don’t think this lady is seriously pissed at me and I’ll still see her again sometime soon. It’s just funny though that the 4 times in past 2 weeks that I’ve gone there and seen someone else I’ve bumped into her in the hallway especially when there’s 10 other girls there at any time I just keep running into her lol

rooter
04-03-2021, 02:36 PM
Don't fall for that old WL trick bro.
Go back and pick another girl again and make sure she sees you.
You need to show her who is in charge.

Zimmerman
04-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Hahaha! I was going to start a thread same as this! I do go to a few shops here and there but there’s one pretty popular one that I live near that I frequent a lot. And one lady there that I’ve seen way more than the others so I’d have to call her a regular but anyway the last week or so I’ve just been trying out other ladies there instead of seeing her because why not? And seriously every time I go there I run into her in the hallway or out the back. She gives me a wave but also a “what the fuck” look (she’s deaf but her facial expressions say more than words do, also I’m sure I’ve just given away who it is by pointing that out lol)

Same thing happening, I bumped into her the hallway when I would never see her there any other time!

Zimmerman
04-03-2021, 03:29 PM

Definitely going to pick other girls moving forward.
Just walked past her after a shrug and blocked her contact after her many angry messages. Will unblock in few days to see if she calmed down haha.

Sharphorse
04-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Same thing happening, I bumped into her the hallway when I would never see her there any other time!

Hahahah, too classic! You just gotta read the subtext. It’s most likely not I wanna see you again, it’s “I want your money, why are you giving it to her instead?”

rooter
04-03-2021, 04:27 PM
Definitely going to pick other girls moving forward.
Just walked past her after a shrug and blocked her contact after her many angry messages. Will unblock in few days to see if she calmed down haha.

That's the way mate. Let her know who's the boss.

holi_day
04-03-2021, 04:37 PM
I know what majority of people here would say but I do feel for this lady.

Every WL knows that customer is customer. They will see other girls. They are OK with this. They just prefer you don't do it in from of her.

Girls talk about customers. If you were close to her, most likely the other girls know you are a regular to her and it kind of hurts.

Zimmerman
04-03-2021, 04:52 PM

Every WL knows that customer is customer. They will see other girls. They are OK with this. They just prefer you don't do it in from of her.

Girls talk about customers. If you were close to her, most likely the other girls know you are a regular to her and it kind of hurts.

I understand what you mean mate but I can't not go to a shop because if one WL, and sometimes I want to adventure to other girls I haven't tried. It's not like I went to get her to show off I was with someone else or that I picked someone else while she was in the lineup, it just happened by accident since my regular was in the hallway.

Markin
04-03-2021, 05:04 PM
Am I right in saying this is less likely to be a problem with RnT?

I am a RnT punter partly because it's less likely to result in catching any kind of feelings or drama.

holi_day
04-03-2021, 05:26 PM
I understand what you mean mate but I can't not go to a shop because if one WL, and sometimes I want to adventure to other girls I haven't tried. It's not like I went to get her to show off I was with someone else or that I picked someone else while she was in the lineup, it just happened by accident since my regular was in the hallway.

That's actually what I did when I had a regular I really cherished the connection. I don't see other girls from the same shop and only go to other shops if I want adventure.

But not very often I got so close to a WL and most of times when I bumped into my regular in hall way or lineup, they were just fine. It's just me who feel bad about the encounter.

Sharphorse
04-03-2021, 08:32 PM
I went and saw my regular tonight and fuck I copped a mouth full 🤣

Climax598
04-03-2021, 08:53 PM
I went and saw my regular tonight and fuck I copped a mouth full 🤣
Did you give her a mouthful of CIM....,?

Warrabong
04-03-2021, 08:55 PM

Totally agree. If they are like that surely you could say how many guys have you fucked today

the_boss_king
04-03-2021, 09:00 PM
its happened to me many times. yes it is awkward. but what they have to understand is its not a relationship, its a service.

the_boss_king
04-03-2021, 09:01 PM
Am I right in saying this is less likely to be a problem with RnT?

I am a RnT punter partly because it's less likely to result in catching any kind of feelings or drama.

I personally found it easier to catch feels for ant girls. this being because it would be easier for me to accept their job as opposed to a full service girl

hexenducation
04-03-2021, 09:05 PM
Gee, these girls sure use everything at their disposal to milk a mans wallet dry... never have a regular. They play on it. If they think it’s personal for you they’ll never let go until you’re bank account is empty. We’re all guilty of it, but never forget: they’re only doing it for the money. Always.

Bunty4
04-03-2021, 09:14 PM
I was just visiting the shop where my regular works at and she saw me there and got pissed at me because I didn't chose her and sent me loads of angry texts. Has it happened to any other people in here? It honestly made me not to go back and see her at all.
You are fucked😁😁🤪🤪....some MLs can become possessive....you are written off and history.

D.Li
04-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Just do you, if you wanna see someone else, just do it...don't need her permission lmao~

D.Li
04-03-2021, 09:45 PM

Yep, that expression is priceless and yes u did give it away bro

hexenducation
04-03-2021, 09:51 PM
Come to think of it, Linda from 12 has tried the same with me... I saw Jojo for a puff the other day and out bounces Linda to say hi as I leave, following up with a few WeChat barbs asking if I enjoyed myself, when will I see her again, etc... funny in a creepy kind of way... when they really feel they have dibs on you, it’s a bit much...

Rackster
04-03-2021, 11:52 PM
I think my situation is different though. I don’t think this lady is seriously pissed at me and I’ll still see her again sometime soon. It’s just funny though that the 4 times in past 2 weeks that I’ve gone there and seen someone else I’ve bumped into her in the hallway especially when there’s 10 other girls there at any time I just keep running into her lol

Just tell her when she's doing it for free, and only then, does her feelings matter. When you open your wallet, its all you buddy :)
Another vote for @Rooter's call, make sure she sees you with the next one, =- or the next double

Raybo
05-03-2021, 02:17 AM
a good WL respects your choice at a shop, especially if there are 10+ there. Getting the shits with you only makes you do exactly what you are doing.

Sharphorse
05-03-2021, 07:57 AM
Yep, that expression is priceless and yes u did give it away bro

Last night spent the first 10 minutes with her saying through her phone that I’m making her sad when I see other ladies then the subsequent service felt like angry make up sex. At one stage she bit me and when I looked at her like what was that for? She frowned like you know what you’ve done. She’s a popular one mentioned a lot on this forum especially for her GFE. I think her GFE is getting a bit too authentic, she’s a cheeky little brat 😂

Sharphorse
05-03-2021, 08:00 AM
Did you give her a mouthful of CIM....,?

😂 hahaha that’s classic

hexenducation
05-03-2021, 09:17 AM
Working girls always try this shit - they like to retain their right to work and see all comers (it’s just work they say, no feeling) but then become possessive over their regulars or boyfriends... woe betide the man who books one of her closer working friends for a red hot session.

The big secret for working girls is that they do enjoy sex, do enjoy cumming with other blokes, have favourite cocks other than yours yet they always deny it. It’s just work... ������

Women, eh? Can’t live with them, can’t live without them...

Just tell her when she's doing it for free, and only then, does her feelings matter. When you open your wallet, its all you buddy :)
Another vote for @Rooter's call, make sure she sees you with the next one, =- or the next double

Last night spent the first 10 minutes with her saying through her phone that I’m making her sad when I see other ladies then the subsequent service felt like angry make up sex. At one stage she bit me and when I looked at her like what was that for? She frowned like you know what you’ve done. She’s a popular one mentioned a lot on this forum especially for her GFE. I think her GFE is getting a bit too authentic, she’s a cheeky little brat ��

Rooster18
05-03-2021, 12:58 PM
It is just like business... businesses want to keep their customers from the competition.. No different... Simply commercial interests with a small amount of ego & human emotion mixed in. IMO

trampslikeus55
05-03-2021, 02:38 PM
It is just like business... businesses want to keep their customers from the competition.. No different... Simply commercial interests with a small amount of ego & human emotion mixed in. IMO
Agree. But I'm sure that some here confuse a "regular" with a WL that they see regularly. It makes no sense at all to shit in your own nest with a regular. If you need more fun then just go to another shop. And also pick another nationality. If that appeals then move on from your "regular". There are punters here whose soul mission in life is to
fuck 150 girls a year and there are others who will fuck the same girl 150 times a year. We are all different but in the end we are all the same. Just try to treat the furniture with the same respect that you would expect in return. Life in short 👍

Zimmerman
05-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Agree. But I'm sure that some here confuse a "regular" with a WL that they see regularly. It makes no sense at all to shit in your own nest with a regular. If you need more fun then just go to another shop. And also pick another nationality. If that appeals then move on from your "regular". There are punters here whose soul mission in life is to
fuck 150 girls a year and there are others who will fuck the same girl 150 times a year. We are all different but in the end we are all the same. Just try to treat the furniture with the same respect that you would expect in return. Life in short 👍

Honestly I don't think it's disrespectful to see another girl from the same shop that your regular is on. Unless there was talk of you not seeing other girls (that would still be a strange thing to do). That particular WL that got angry, we were on a friendly basis (exchanged numbers and just texting occasionally) but that was it, we had dinner and drinks twice outside the shop without anything sexual happening or expected and she knew I would visit other shops or girls. That was the first time she saw me in the shop coming out with another girl and she lost it because I didn't chose her. I booked the other girl in advance so it's not like I chose the other girl instead of the regular in a lineup or that I messaged her talking about the said girl. The last my regular said is that she doesn't want to see me anymore in the shop (as in I make a booking with her) so whatever her loss.

Sharphorse
05-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Honestly I don't think it's disrespectful to see another girl from the same shop that your regular is on. Unless there was talk of you not seeing other girls (that would still be a strange thing to do). That particular WL that got angry, we were on a friendly basis (exchanged numbers and just texting occasionally) but that was it, we had dinner and drinks twice outside the shop without anything sexual happening or expected and she knew I would visit other shops or girls. That was the first time she saw me in the shop coming out with another girl and she lost it because I didn't chose her. I booked the other girl in advance so it's not like I chose the other girl instead of the regular in a lineup or that I messaged her talking about the said girl. The last my regular said is that she doesn't want to see me anymore in the shop (as in I make a booking with her) so whatever her loss.

Wow, I think that lady has some feels for you though especially if she’s that hurt she willing to throw you away as a customer. A lot different from my story, the lady I know is just doing business and probably bit of an ego blow for her but I definitely didn’t mean to hurt her feelings or anything. I honestly didn’t think she would care. I think it’s fine to visit different ladies. If I want monogamy and monotony I’ll get back into a relationship

letsgo
05-03-2021, 04:48 PM
I don't really have regulars but there are some girls I see a few times after big periods in between. They always remember me and is like "where have you been", "have you been seeing other girls", then when we're doing stuff they are like "do you do so and so with all other girls too"

If that's what happens when I infrequently see a girl I don't want to know the drama if i saw one regularly

Markin
05-03-2021, 05:13 PM
If I had a proper regular I wouldn't see another girl from the same shop. You are within your rights to, but I wouldn't do it.

I don't even go to a different asian food place at the food court I go to. My regular lady knows my order, it would be slightly embarrassing going next door, haha

D.Li
05-03-2021, 05:14 PM
Last night spent the first 10 minutes with her saying through her phone that I’m making her sad when I see other ladies then the subsequent service felt like angry make up sex. At one stage she bit me and when I looked at her like what was that for? She frowned like you know what you’ve done. She’s a popular one mentioned a lot on this forum especially for her GFE. I think her GFE is getting a bit too authentic, she’s a cheeky little brat ��

She's all urs bro~

Littlewonder
06-03-2021, 09:58 AM
There are plenty of Beautiful ladies out there selling them selves so why limit your self to one shop around have a couple of favourites by all means but keep a look out for something new otherwise it gets boring and the girl get controlling.

Its your money your spending.

Azzkikr
06-03-2021, 01:05 PM
Yeah been there done that. I agree with the LW comment. Eventually your regular will become boring so why not explore other talents. Besides I’m sure your regular will also have many other regular customers so why limit yourself to just one regular when you can have more lol. If she is not happy about it then that’s her problem. She doesn’t own you and it’s just your money she is after.

Scanlan
06-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Had many a girl roll their eyes at me when i see somebody else.
The genuine one's don't bat a eyelid and even when i see them next time
share a laugh how i saw their friend.
These girls are a doll and and a keeper and would make a good GF
for some lucky man and i do tell them that .

Steph
06-03-2021, 11:38 PM
The reaction is probably a psychological trick to give an illusion that she cares. Don’t read too much into it, or play along for some more fun.

woods23
07-03-2021, 12:15 AM
If you are getting special extras of your regular stay away.
Lost a few or upset because of it.

It's like u run a restaurant nd when you know your regular is try the rivalry restaurants...when they come back the feeling is not the same ..cold look:cool2:

If you not getting any extras from your regular keep feeding her / tell her what extras u get from other girls...Makes her curious....

Rackster
07-03-2021, 06:53 AM
She's all urs bro~

She's all urs bro~
Yep. thats one of the reasons I punt, If i wanted to deal with that shit, I wouldnt go to the shops.

That said.. I do have a penchant to keeping a great regular, or a few, and try to keep them happy. I know I'm going to get a great service, and exactly what I'm in the mood for, (now Ive one that is just an absolute pleasure to see, and is a machine, another whos tons of fun , and one that weighs under 40kg and has a natural talent and determination to make sure she's completely crippled me - never fails either) and we know what works really well for each others, no messing around with explaining what happens next, and I know they arent going to fuck around and waste time doing inane shit like mouthwash, or do their hair or get changed every 7 minutes, - that pisses me off the most, not just the time, but loss of momentum and starting all over again (ergh). I spend time with them all outside of the punt, - (individually,) but its clear from the start theres no intention to score a freebie, its their job and they work hard to make a buck. (doesnt mean it doesnt happen though) It keeps the line in the right place.. Occasionally I'll see other girls at the shops theyre at, often recommended by them, but keep them at an hour, and cant remember last time I did a repeat booking.

Theyre smart enough to know that variety will keep away the inevitable boredom, and that it keeps the shop making instead of risking a diamond is discovered a few doors down.

I do understand the frustration element that some girls have, (covid has really made it hard for them) they spend time and effort responding to messages, making sure they know you like an extra pillow, or whatever they put on for you, - its a business... my gardener doesnt like when jims does my lawn, but knows he'l be back, especially if he tries harder next time, and doesnt get too comfortable... I get an ace up my sleeve, and somewhere to go if he's not available.. - but again, Just like the punt, .. i pay to make my life easier, - as soon as its a pain in the ass, might as well just do it myself.

Maybe you like a little conflict, drama, and resolution, (got a mate that lives for it), but I CBF.
Personally, in this place. I would either / or combo these -
Tell her to pull her head in - youre a client...
Book someone else, make sure she sees
Book a someone else, get them to call her in for a double for 20 or 30 mins, and send her back and finish up with other one (even better if she does something you like the other doesnt do..
Go to another shop for however long your next few trips would be (ie once a week, - spend at least 2 away), and drop a random comment next time.. 'oh great that the hot waters working, its shit next door'

No need to use a sledgehammer and upset your thing, but you wouldnt take it from the gardener or the butcher, and punting is about the most stress negative fun you can have.. (with your pants off ) :laugh:

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2021, 09:11 AM
If you are getting special extras of your regular stay away.
Lost a few or upset because of it.

It's like u run a restaurant nd when you know your regular is try the rivalry restaurants...when they come back the feeling is not the same ..cold look:cool2:

If you not getting any extras from your regular keep feeding her / tell her what extras u get from other girls...Makes her curious....

Try visiting QVB when my no 1 girl was working but I was there to see Iris !! Ok, back then, Cherry 🍒 wasn’t my no 1 girl yet! But she just has the nicest attitude saying hi and gave me some hugging in the reception area just the same, what a babe.

Then Cherry 🍒 deservedly became my best go to girl and then I reunited with Rachel when 1A & 1B joint up! And Rachel’s new found PSE just got me hooked and captivated! Again , damn it! somehow they worked on the same day, I felt so guilty again seeing Rachel and ran into Cherry 🍒 in the shop before or after but as always, Cherry was such a happy sweetheart and I felt like I was a real ass !

So girls like Iris and Rachel cum and gone, while Cherry 🍒 is still around comforting this ugly old man when I need her ! I guess I’m just lucky ? Or Cherry 🍒 is just very special!

Cheers

holi_day
07-03-2021, 10:24 AM
I always felt I had terrible emotional intelligence but obviously I wasn't the worst. When a WL really don't want to see you she won't say anything, just block your number and tell reception to decline your future booking. If you get annoyed with her texts and attitude, dont want to deal with this anymore, how hard is it to simply ignore her texts or block her number?

Making a scene? purposely book other girls in front of her? book a double with her and other girls? or a combo of other fucking variations to humiliate a WL? Or "revenge" a WL? Is it supposed to make you feel better? Are we thinking with a 5-year old brain or an overly developed organ below? Just grow up for fuck sake!

rooter
07-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Some guys just don't get the hint.
Sometimes a WL will specifically tell reception to not let a particular customer see her again.
Reception to be polite to the customer will say, "she is booked, she is not in" etc but these clowns still don't get the hint.
Sometimes a WL will even change her name, or even change shops to avoid a dickhead, but these idiots still don't get the hint.
How dumb are these guys? Well actually sometimes they are dumb and sometimes they are just plain creepy.

Thomas Crown
07-03-2021, 02:35 PM
As the session starts...

Girl: “You been to this shop before?”

Me: “Yes.”

Girl: “Who did you see?”

Me: [Name], [Name], and [Name].

Girl: I don’t know [Name], but [Name] is very good. She’s vey sexy.”

Me: “You are sexier than [Name] and [Name of manager] told me you are one of the best girls here. You are a beautiful woman.”

Great session follows. Every time.

woods23
07-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Try visiting QVB when my no 1 girl was working but I was there to see Iris !! Ok, back then, Cherry �� wasn’t my no 1 girl yet! But she just has the nicest attitude saying hi and gave me some hugging in the reception area just the same, what a babe.

Then Cherry �� deservedly became my best go to girl and then I reunited with Rachel when 1A & 1B joint up! And Rachel’s new found PSE just got me hooked and captivated! Again , damn it! somehow they worked on the same day, I felt so guilty again seeing Rachel and ran into Cherry �� in the shop before or after but as always, Cherry was such a happy sweetheart and I felt like I was a real ass !

So girls like Iris and Rachel cum and gone, while Cherry �� is still around comforting this ugly old man when I need her ! I guess I’m just lucky ? Or Cherry �� is just very special!

Cheers

Haha she will give you her Cherry every time Lungor. I'm sure u both had that special connection ;)

Yes same here..I normally punt Mondays . At SS I got heaps of regulars there. So run in to a few is a must haha.

Korean - Star ,Darling ,Hera, Mary ,Tiffany .
Thai - Pinky , Serina , all same day :anger:
One deleted my WeChat. One offer me more haha
U lose some u win some...

At SV- I have to get some my of my less jealous regular to open the back door for me to sneak in avoid other regular there see me come haha. These days I just stick to one is to much trouble.....

Sharphorse
07-03-2021, 05:47 PM
As the session starts...

Girl: “You been to this shop before?”

Me: “Yes.”

Girl: “Who did you see?”

Me: [Name], [Name], and [Name].

Girl: I don’t know [Name], but [Name] is very good. She’s vey sexy.”

Me: “You are sexier than [Name] and [Name of manager] told me you are one of the best girls here. You are a beautiful woman.”

Great session follows. Every time.

That’s masterful level punting, I love it

kingqxxx
07-03-2021, 05:51 PM
Haha she will give you her Cherry every time Lungor. I'm sure u both had that special connection ;)

Yes same here..I normally punt Mondays . At SS I got heaps of regulars there. So run in to a few is a must haha.

Korean - Star ,Darling ,Hera, Mary ,Tiffany .
Thai - Pinky , Serina , all same day :anger:
One deleted my WeChat. One offer me more haha
U lose some u win some...

At SV- I have to get some my of my less jealous regular to open the back door for me to sneak in avoid other regular there see me come haha. These days I just stick to one is to much trouble.....

I stick to the 1 shop 1 girl policy (try to anyway). The problem is girls move around. I have had this problem in the past where all 3 of my regulars coverages to work at the same shop on the same day. It was a nightmare.

AHLUNGOR
07-03-2021, 07:47 PM
I did recall there used to be a time over at Bella812 when Bonnie E Cups, Miko E Cups and Nina Double D Cups all worked on the same Thursday! But I must say, none of the ladies would be showing a hint of upset when I was there seeing another girl !

Zimmerman
07-03-2021, 11:08 PM
I always felt I had terrible emotional intelligence but obviously I wasn't the worst. When a WL really don't want to see you she won't say anything, just block your number and tell reception to decline your future booking. If you get annoyed with her texts and attitude, dont want to deal with this anymore, how hard is it to simply ignore her texts or block her number?

Making a scene? purposely book other girls in front of her? book a double with her and other girls? or a combo of other fucking variations to humiliate a WL? Or "revenge" a WL? Is it supposed to make you feel better? Are we thinking with a 5-year old brain or an overly developed organ below? Just grow up for fuck sake!

If you are talking to me I said in the original post and few posts after that after she sent me angry texts I just blocked her number the time she cooks down. And also that I just met her in the corridor and did not do anything to disrespect her like booking another girl if she is in the line up or show off to her that I have seen another girl.

Thomash
07-03-2021, 11:11 PM
Try visiting QVB when my no 1 girl was working but I was there to see Iris !! Ok, back then, Cherry 🍒 wasn’t my no 1 girl yet! But she just has the nicest attitude saying hi and gave me some hugging in the reception area just the same, what a babe.

Then Cherry 🍒 deservedly became my best go to girl and then I reunited with Rachel when 1A & 1B joint up! And Rachel’s new found PSE just got me hooked and captivated! Again , damn it! somehow they worked on the same day, I felt so guilty again seeing Rachel and ran into Cherry 🍒 in the shop before or after but as always, Cherry was such a happy sweetheart and I felt like I was a real ass !

So girls like Iris and Rachel cum and gone, while Cherry 🍒 is still around comforting this ugly old man when I need her ! I guess I’m just lucky ? Or Cherry 🍒 is just very special!

Cheers

Every time I read your cherry 🍒 reviews it makes me really want to check her out, I should really bite the dust and do it!

cuteguy
08-03-2021, 12:06 AM

Agree. You're not married to her. She's not your girlfriend. She's a working girl who can't tell you what to do. Enjoy and spend your money the way you want to. Variety is the spice of life guys.

Kwinko
08-03-2021, 01:32 AM
I did recall there used to be a time over at Bella812 when Bonnie E Cups, Miko E Cups and Nina Double D Cups all worked on the same Thursday! But I must say, none of the ladies would be showing a hint of upset when I was there seeing another girl !

Maybe they were relieved......

holi_day
08-03-2021, 10:14 AM
If you are talking to me I said in the original post and few posts after that after she sent me angry texts I just blocked her number the time she cooks down. And also that I just met her in the corridor and did not do anything to disrespect her like booking another girl if she is in the line up or show off to her that I have seen another girl.

Nah I wasn't referring to your original post.

Meng
08-03-2021, 10:37 AM
So long as you're paying her for sex, you've got no obligation to stay loyal to a regular WL.

Lanky69
08-03-2021, 10:40 AM
After realising women are not born to honest they pretend to be your life long partner but do the opposite the days of loyalty are long gone so I please myself

Sharphorse
08-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Yep. thats one of the reasons I punt, If i wanted to deal with that shit, I wouldnt go to the shops.

That said.. I do have a penchant to keeping a great regular, or a few, and try to keep them happy. I know I'm going to get a great service, and exactly what I'm in the mood for, (now Ive one that is just an absolute pleasure to see, and is a machine, another whos tons of fun , and one that weighs under 40kg and has a natural talent and determination to make sure she's completely crippled me - never fails either) and we know what works really well for each others, no messing around with explaining what happens next, and I know they arent going to fuck around and waste time doing inane shit like mouthwash, or do their hair or get changed every 7 minutes, - that pisses me off the most, not just the time, but loss of momentum and starting all over again (ergh). I spend time with them all outside of the punt, - (individually,) but its clear from the start theres no intention to score a freebie, its their job and they work hard to make a buck. (doesnt mean it doesnt happen though) It keeps the line in the right place.. Occasionally I'll see other girls at the shops theyre at, often recommended by them, but keep them at an hour, and cant remember last time I did a repeat booking.

Theyre smart enough to know that variety will keep away the inevitable boredom, and that it keeps the shop making instead of risking a diamond is discovered a few doors down.

I do understand the frustration element that some girls have, (covid has really made it hard for them) they spend time and effort responding to messages, making sure they know you like an extra pillow, or whatever they put on for you, - its a business... my gardener doesnt like when jims does my lawn, but knows he'l be back, especially if he tries harder next time, and doesnt get too comfortable... I get an ace up my sleeve, and somewhere to go if he's not available.. - but again, Just like the punt, .. i pay to make my life easier, - as soon as its a pain in the ass, might as well just do it myself.

Maybe you like a little conflict, drama, and resolution, (got a mate that lives for it), but I CBF.
Personally, in this place. I would either / or combo these -
Tell her to pull her head in - youre a client...
Book someone else, make sure she sees
Book a someone else, get them to call her in for a double for 20 or 30 mins, and send her back and finish up with other one (even better if she does something you like the other doesnt do..
Go to another shop for however long your next few trips would be (ie once a week, - spend at least 2 away), and drop a random comment next time.. 'oh great that the hot waters working, its shit next door'

No need to use a sledgehammer and upset your thing, but you wouldnt take it from the gardener or the butcher, and punting is about the most stress negative fun you can have.. (with your pants off ) :laugh:

I noticed in the after reports section you commented on a thread saying you want to see a particular WL (won’t mention the name explicitly), anyway that WL is the one I’m talking about in this thread who got angry that I also saw other girls in the same shop. I would still 100% recommend her, she’s awesome and gives an amazing time but warning that if you see her enough times that she remembers you but then sees you at the shop seeing another girl she’ll get a bit posessive... which I 100% didn’t intend 😬

Carissawhore
08-03-2021, 11:30 AM
Not sure if Punters are too naive to think their regular WLs just wait for them in the shop, they do as many clients as they can and put on same act with every single one of them. Some are good at acting without Hollywood contract. Dont be fooled, have a regular to achieve or unlock more point but would also see other WL's. You never know might find hidden treasure with someone else other than your regular.

hexenducation
09-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Ha ha they always fake it and claim it’s just business until they have an unrequited infatuation for a particular punter.

Hookers and punters are only human. Infatuation is a thing. It’s as dangerous for a hooker to have a regular she likes as it is for a punter to see a regular that he likes.

I try to never have a regular punt because I know fir me if there’s an attraction there it’s going to hurt at some point.

hexenducation
09-03-2021, 01:44 PM
Even the hardest of hardcore hookers are vulnerable to falling for someone if they don’t have a husband or kid at home, and even then it’s a danger.

Of all the massage girls and hookers I’ve known outside of a shop (yes there’s been a few professionally, as well as some friends) there’s not been one hooker that doesn’t get off with some punters, is repulsed by some, indifferent to most and tragically infatuated with one lucky (or unlucky) bloke, in any shop, at any time.

Love hookers but if you think regular girls are complex, add the layer that comes with fucking many men per week for money (and sometimes actually really enjoying it).

Humans are complex little darlings.

I liken the psychology of a hooker at work to someone who has sex without consent yet finds that sometimes they enjoy it. There’s your mind fuck right there.

Sex is as much a physical thing as sneezing. You can enjoy without emotion, you can have emotion without enjoyment (anyone here married?) but add them together and... lover/stalker/jealousy warning... it always happens when you least expect it... the mysteries of love...

I try to not punt too much, and I hope I would never be dumb enough to work as a hooker, because it can play tricks on the mind, body, heart and soul.

Not sure if Punters are too naive to think their regular WLs just wait for them in the shop, they do as many clients as they can and put on same act with every single one of them. Some are good at acting without Hollywood contract. Dont be fooled, have a regular to achieve or unlock more point but would also see other WL's. You never know might find hidden treasure with someone else other than your regular.

Asianlust
14-03-2021, 07:53 AM
What a great thread and laugh to read.

Here's my story and how I go about it..when I first enter a shop I'll surf through the menu over a month. And then I'll start to mention other girls names and complain about there service usually second visit to a girl or when they say "where have you been". I always tell them there the best. I'm so full of shit sometimes. I never ask for a number but will take when offered and don't text them unless enquiring about lesbian double. I usually start conversation with: "I miss you, I tried so and so and was dissapointed". But really I have a top 3 in the shops I visit. I was told once that the girls talk about me by a regular. She was good (Diamond from Kelly's) and I do miss her now shes gone from 'available' to how do I 'radar' her. My top 3 at Kelly's are Nikki, Mimi and Sue. All do everything they can for me and enquire about my whereabouts and who I've seen. But - they've already heard the "miss you" and "I like her but" story. They also like to bitch about the other girls. This gives the session a more natural feel. At the end I might comment "atleast I wasn't with so and so today". Now I'm visiting 42gladesville and No5 marrickville working on my next 3 - for both shops! I'm gonna visit the deaf girl today actually just for the hell of it. Maybe I'll start the texting through her translater with: "who are you comfortable with in a double". Let her know I plan on visiting this shop often and I like to explore. See where things go from there. At 42gladesville my fist regular is Celine. Still working on establishing some emotional content in her (not me) and going through there line up. Im the non attaching type and if a WL ever wants to date I wont be holding hands on the street. I'll just be trying to entice them in to a freebie in my bed or cheap overnighter.

I think this guy who started this thread should play some cards and get this girl doing things for him. My first move would be to say "I was wrong, I miss you, your the best". Second move: complain about the other girls lightly incase its her friend. And then give her pussy hell when you see her or kiss her passionately to seem believable. Out of every problem lies a solution. Say something like "but you don't even see me outside of work and I think about you all the time" or I'm still lerning how to please you and thought the experience would intensify our session.

Either way buddy Good luck. And don't get attached - ever! They want the money first as well as living with there own self esteem.

Mt.smash20s
04-04-2021, 08:55 PM
I find this is only an issue when an ML/WL offers you some extra service because she likes you, usually at no cost. Id also argue that they likely do it for others as well so there’s that. Ive always been hesitant to see other girls when my regular goes above and beyond but I certainly would love to. Facing this dilemma right now lol

Rackster
11-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Agreed, I've got a few spread across different shops that I absolutely get special treatment from and they do get loyalty from it. Fortunately they don't care if I booked other girls. They are smart enough to know that its are one-off and a good chance to remind me how much better they are

masacuph
12-04-2021, 04:04 PM
Agreed, I've got a few spread across different shops that I absolutely get special treatment from and they do get loyalty from it. Fortunately they don't care if I booked other girls. They are smart enough to know that its are one-off and a good chance to remind me how much better they are

Yep, regulars become regulars as they offer just that extra something that appeals to the punter. Obviously each individual is different

Rooster18
12-04-2021, 05:55 PM
When do you start to feel bad if you havent visited your "regular" in a while? In a while could be 2 weeks, 3 weeks 1 month??? I think "regular" is basically weekly if one can afford it... I feel bad if I havent seen them over 2-3 weeks..

BAM
15-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Monogamy and prostitution just don't go together. Your payment should negate all loyalty.

hexenducation
18-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Funny, but I still get weekly messages from a past regular enquiring whether or not I miss her and berating me for the seeing the last girl I've seen (which she names by name) - either she's a stalker, in love with me or times are tough in the trade. LOL

hexenducation
18-04-2021, 02:53 PM
TRUE THAT - $100 VOUCHER FOR THAT MAN*

Monogamy and prostitution just don't go together. Your payment should negate all loyalty.

* Looking for a shop to volunteer donation of $100 voucher to reward BAM LOL