PDA

View Full Version : Other level 2, 316 elizabeth street central phone number 92120364

howardpayne
28-05-2012, 01:53 AM
New chinese r'n't opened opposite central station. Entrance on street level then up 2 flights of stairs. Place is recently refurbished and clean. No shower facilities. Opening hours 10-00 AM to 8 pm. Women from 20's through to mid 40's.

With winter with us, I'd visit this place again as its in my area and the rooms of the size that are easily heated. However, maybe another two visits wiuld suffice - unless things pick-up.

Visited twice this week and this is whom I have found

Fifi
Late 20's, well presented, full figured with a saucy manner.

Whilst I prefer slim women, fifi looked promising on intro so off we went into the cubicle. Despite living in australia for the last three years, fifi's english is basic and communication was a problem. However, she was quick to ask once i laid down if i wanted the massage between my legs also and name her extra fee for this with an indication of her stripping ($50).

All in all it was hard to "get going" as she left the room for short periods whilst i was on my stomach. Once I turned over, her to came off and my hand wandered up her stocking glad legs which she was not averse to. I thought she said then that she was going to give me a "body to body" massage-but no she said for another $30. Thinking the raunch scale of the proceedings might increase I paid the extra $$$$. She then left the room again and returned with a hot wipe of sorts and washed the front of me down ----- although I would have thought it was obvious that I had taken a shower prior to arrival as my hair was still damp. Fifi then totally stripped and naked .............well she could certainly with some exercise -just above her snatch was the tattoo of a rose. Before "applying" herself to me, she placed the wipe on my cock. She moved herself down on me and up my body pushing her breasts to my mouth which i feasted on. This didn't last long and then she grinded her crotch onto my wipe enclosed cock for a minute of two.

When she stood up i wasn't really ready to fire. She went to work with her hands and verbally encouraged me across the line. She finished up the hour with massage to my head etc.

At $130 for the hour, it wasn't a value for money punt - its my own fault that i am always curious as to how far a gal will go for the extra $$$$. It was not unpleasant or boring hour as she is quite bubbly even with the limited english. She volunteered that she works there thursdays and saturdays.

Emily
23 years old, plain looks-haircut in a 60's bob which looked very cool, slim body, very much a "student type", excellent english and personality, currently undertaking studying for a diploma in aged care

When I first saw emily i couldn't believe how young she was (too many visits to 329 b king st newtown for me i think). As we chatted during the first 20 minutes, whilst she massaged my back etc, she revealed herself as an intelligent young woman with her head screwed on right for the "real world". There was no tickle-tackle etc.

She then asked me to roll over and asked if i would like a happy ending. Shyly, she said that would be $20 and i moved to get the money-she said later would be fine. Not surprisingly, she made no offer to remove any clothing for more $$$$$. As the proceedings thus far had been non-erotic, she had to take me from "go" to get me across the line and did a competent job at this - no interaction between us during the deed. I gave her $10 in change with her requested $20, but she said this wasn't necessary. I guess she is aware that she doesn't offer the raunch aspect of a massage. Fridays only

rate $50 for 1 hour, $40 for 45 minutes for basic massage.

aussiegaigin
28-05-2012, 07:33 AM
This shop has a nice new spa/shower stall at the back. There is another one on level 1, but probably not available for their use.

Warning, if you go on a Sunday, avoid Lisa. (refer http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?164-Massage-match-marriage-immigration&highlight=immigration

Travelmate
28-05-2012, 10:51 AM
New chinese r'n't opened opposite central station. Entrance on street level then up 2 flights of stairs. Place is recently refurbished and clean. No shower facilities. Opening hours 10-00 AM to 8 pm. Women from 20's through to mid 40's.

With winter with us, I'd visit this place again as its in my area and the rooms of the size that are easily heated. However, maybe another two visits wiuld suffice - unless things pick-up.

Visited twice this week and this is whom I have found

Fifi
Late 20's, well presented, full figured with a saucy manner.

Whilst I prefer slim women, fifi looked promising on intro so off we went into the cubicle. Despite living in australia for the last three years, fifi's english is basic and communication was a problem. However, she was quick to ask once i laid down if i wanted the massage between my legs also and name her extra fee for this with an indication of her stripping ($50).

All in all it was hard to "get going" as she left the room for short periods whilst i was on my stomach. Once I turned over, her to came off and my hand wandered up her stocking glad legs which she was not averse to. I thought she said then that she was going to give me a "body to body" massage-but no she said for another $30. Thinking the raunch scale of the proceedings might increase I paid the extra $$$$. She then left the room again and returned with a hot wipe of sorts and washed the front of me down ----- although I would have thought it was obvious that I had taken a shower prior to arrival as my hair was still damp. Fifi then totally stripped and naked .............well she could certainly with some exercise -just above her snatch was the tattoo of a rose. Before "applying" herself to me, she placed the wipe on my cock. She moved herself down on me and up my body pushing her breasts to my mouth which i feasted on. This didn't last long and then she grinded her crotch onto my wipe enclosed cock for a minute of two.

When she stood up i wasn't really ready to fire. She went to work with her hands and verbally encouraged me across the line. She finished up the hour with massage to my head etc.

At $130 for the hour, it wasn't a value for money punt - its my own fault that i am always curious as to how far a gal will go for the extra $$$$. It was not unpleasant or boring hour as she is quite bubbly even with the limited english. She volunteered that she works there thursdays and saturdays.

Emily
23 years old, plain looks-haircut in a 60's bob which looked very cool, slim body, very much a "student type", excellent english and personality, currently undertaking studying for a diploma in aged care

When I first saw emily i couldn't believe how young she was (too many visits to 329 b king st newtown for me i think). As we chatted during the first 20 minutes, whilst she massaged my back etc, she revealed herself as an intelligent young woman with her head screwed on right for the "real world". There was no tickle-tackle etc.

She then asked me to roll over and asked if i would like a happy ending. Shyly, she said that would be $20 and i moved to get the money-she said later would be fine. Not surprisingly, she made no offer to remove any clothing for more $$$$$. As the proceedings thus far had been non-erotic, she had to take me from "go" to get me across the line and did a competent job at this - no interaction between us during the deed. I gave her $10 in change with her requested $20, but she said this wasn't necessary. I guess she is aware that she doesn't offer the raunch aspect of a massage. Fridays only

rate $50 for 1 hour, $40 for 45 minutes for basic massage.

Do you recommend us to try? To just read this and give a miss until some more exciting news from other brothers!?!?!?

lonely heart
28-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Do you recommend us to try? To just read this and give a miss until some more exciting news from other brothers!?!?!?

See my comment on the orginal thread....
Just a warning, i am guessing this place is own by a former owner of another once popular city masssage join. Dont ask me who or which becasue I will simply give away who I am by saying that. They have very poor management skills on girls and will simply let the girls milk whatever out of the customer. So be carful and if you really have to try, stick to your price or even discuss all price and detail before paying entry fee

howardpayne
30-05-2012, 01:07 AM

Unless you are of the inquisitive nature. from what i have encountered, i wouldn't recommend a visit. I posted my thoughts as information and my comments were hardly glowing and attention should be paid to lonely hearts' info (thanks for drawing my attention to that other thread btw). . However, I do intend another visit in the next few weeks and I'll post again then.

howardpayne
08-06-2012, 12:01 PM
3rd time lucky?

dropped in on monday and the place was busy - well the tradesmen were anyway.....
took a 45 minute session with a mid 20's lady by the name of annie .........slim bodied, small tits. long straight brown hair. slightly above average looks with a cheeky smile. She asked if i'd be there before and i sid yes - gave a sexy hmmm in response. Promising so far..............

Asked early on whilst massaging my back if i was looking for a happy ending......i said yes. However, this portion of the massage continued with no tickle tackle etc. Whilst we were chatting she told me I was only her 2nd customer for the day (this being 6pm).

Pretty much down to business when i was asked to turn over. She asked for $40 to go topless and strip down to her panties. She got to work and i lied back. No interaction between us during the rub, despite being chatty since I arrived.

My 3rd visit and yet to find a lady i'd go back for seconds for. I am unsure as to what the owner
plan is for this place ---- renovations are continuing on the 1st floor. But its hard to imagine this place ever being a "goer" on what i have seen on my visits.

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 12:30 PM
3rd time lucky?

dropped in on monday and the place was busy - well the tradesmen were anyway.....
took a 45 minute session with a mid 20's lady by the name of annie .........slim bodied, small tits. long straight brown hair. slightly above average looks with a cheeky smile. She asked if i'd be there before and i sid yes - gave a sexy hmmm in response. Promising so far..............

Asked early on whilst massaging my back if i was looking for a happy ending......i said yes. However, this portion of the massage continued with no tickle tackle etc. Whilst we were chatting she told me I was only her 2nd customer for the day (this being 6pm).

Pretty much down to business when i was asked to turn over. She asked for $40 to go topless and strip down to her panties. She got to work and i lied back. No interaction between us during the rub, despite being chatty since I arrived.

My 3rd visit and yet to find a lady i'd go back for seconds for. I am unsure as to what the owner
plan is for this place ---- renovations are continuing on the 1st floor. But its hard to imagine this place ever being a "goer" on what i have seen on my visits.

Hi brother howardpayne,

Long time no hear, have you been to Snow Lotus at 741 George Street yet, just hate to see brothers getting all these hit and miss!! I would love to hear your assessment of the SL place, I still remember our rapid exchange of infos a while back regarding 329B King Street........haha

And since you have ventured out to Elizabeth Street, my little favourite shop is just down the road. This is not a hard sell, just curious, you need to meet Vicky, you will love her and her girls............I can almost guarantee that...........LOL

Cheers

:smile:

Mozilla
08-06-2012, 03:04 PM
bro alungor, i love you man!! but your now going around other thread to preach the bible of SL!!! hahaha

but in saying that.. i agree.. SL is quiet nice. i tend to not visit the same girl more than i have to.. which is once but in SL case.. i will. as for this shop... you will never never know.. if you never ever go!

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 03:38 PM
bro alungor, i love you man!! but your now going around other thread to preach the bible of SL!!! hahaha

but in saying that.. i agree.. SL is quiet nice. i tend to not visit the same girl more than i have to.. which is once but in SL case.. i will. as for this shop... you will never never know.. if you never ever go!

Very sad to see brothers with healthy sex appetite not totally satisfied or fullfilled after paying their hard earn for a session.......lol

Just try doing the lust thirsted horny community some basic human services man!!

If it worths the 2 cents I put in, they will thank me and many brothers had already, if they don't like it, they can call me names I rightfully deserved, so what's that gonna be??............haha

Cheers

:cool2:

Mozilla
08-06-2012, 06:36 PM
All good brother ALungG.

Keep spreading the love!

aussiegaigin
08-06-2012, 09:28 PM
The MATCH MARRIAGE etc sign has gone and replaced by a somewhat artisitic pictorial massage display. What the door similarly decorated and with a recycling massage video, the chance of a discreet entry/exit is now zero.

aussiegaigin
10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
This shop now has a web site:

http://sydney7massage.com.au/index.php

It's not clear if the girls in the "photo gallery" on the home page are the massage staff, but they haven't included the "Michelin lady" I encountered (she was carrying a few spare tyres LOL).

howardpayne
12-06-2012, 12:42 AM
This shop now has a web site:

http://sydney7massage.com.au/index.php

It's not clear if the girls in the "photo gallery" on the home page are the massage staff, but they haven't included the "Michelin lady" I encountered (she was carrying a few spare tyres LOL).

seems the 3 women i saw were not available for pics too lol

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
seems the 3 women i saw were not available for pics too lol

Haha nice photos, but you will find plenty of them on the net or in facebook, try to see them in the shop, well good luck, Please do share if you see one.......lol

Cheers

earthshake
12-06-2012, 02:13 PM
they using fake photos?

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2012, 02:34 PM
they using fake photos?

Can you see the faces of all the ML??

ics
13-06-2012, 10:04 AM
They are obviously fake. None match the MLs I've seen. I can find exactly the same girl on asian forums elsewhere.

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 04:08 PM
I hate shops that try to fool us and lie to us about measurements of girls and fake photos. These shops will never get a good reputation thanks to the age of the internet and forums such as this it is very easy to see which shops have long term customer relations in mind.