PDA

View Full Version : General talk SIRS

triedforonce
05-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Stumble the advertising in front of their shops (i assumed). The ads is looking for ML with daily pay $800-$1500. Never heard about this place and from their website is really pricey $290 per hour.

Just wondering Is anyone have any experience here?

Cheers

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

ynotm8
06-03-2021, 01:25 AM
im guessing higher price mainly cause european girls

rooter
06-03-2021, 05:48 AM
R&T shop. Has been around for decades.
Typical Caucasian shop.

Scanlan
06-03-2021, 07:21 AM
Yes i have been to this shop.
The photo's are pretty accurate and the girls attitude and service is really pretty standard.
It gets there clients from ignorant business and tourist from the area and not hardcore punters
like the one's on this forum.
Rooms are decent but not top notch like other over priced caucasian shop like Bliss on Crown.
Seek better value in the CBD Bud.

local
06-03-2021, 08:44 AM
It gets there clients from ignorant business and tourist from the area and not hardcore punters
like the one's on this forum.
Rooms are decent but not top notch like other over priced caucasian shop like Bliss on Crown.
Seek better value in the CBD Bud.

A number of years ago, I met a lady who started as an ML in this shop.
No training and basically a customer rip off.
ALL Caucasian at the time.
High turnover of girls, many just lasting one or two shifts.

triedforonce
06-03-2021, 09:17 AM
Thanks all, nah i would not try this place, just wondering with that price poimt what is available. I know there are a lot places better in Sydney area, thanks to this forum. Cheers

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Ciaran81
27-05-2021, 11:20 AM
Anyone tried Paris ?

Funandfun
29-05-2021, 02:51 PM
If you are on the street in lunch hours, you may be able to chat with one of the girls who will be distributing the advertising material just outside the shop.
Pre-covid days, every day there was a new girl distributing the flyers and you can ask her what day(s) she works.
Cheers

noubroz
31-05-2021, 12:44 PM
That's how I started punting. A girl at the front of the shop was giving flyer to men walking by. I've been there quite a bit a while back. I use to have a regular, a nice Japanese girl, she did FS for extra. You can try your luck there, not the best but you never know who you are going to meet. A bit pricy for the quality of the r service and rooms.

rooter
31-05-2021, 11:04 PM
If you are on the street in lunch hours, you may be able to chat with one of the girls who will be distributing the advertising material just outside the shop.
Pre-covid days, every day there was a new girl distributing the flyers and you can ask her what day(s) she works.
Cheers

I bet the girls must really love it when they are rostered on that job ;)

sparkie1234
31-05-2021, 11:30 PM
Seems a bit over priced

lonelyengineer
13-06-2021, 02:15 AM
That's how I started punting. A girl at the front of the shop was giving flyer to men walking by. I've been there quite a bit a while back. I use to have a regular, a nice Japanese girl, she did FS for extra. You can try your luck there, not the best but you never know who you are going to meet. A bit pricy for the quality of the r service and rooms.

I also frequented a Japanese girl there named Daisy, i still remember her to this day, very memorable.