PDA

View Full Version : General talk Goaldcoast RNT recommendation

8minds
09-03-2021, 11:51 AM
not sure if this was already posted before. any RNT recommendation? shop or private is fine

DuelHandsOrDie
09-03-2021, 11:35 PM
not sure if this was already posted before. any RNT recommendation? shop or private is fine

Rising Star Hope Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mman69
18-03-2021, 12:49 PM
38 lily massage nind st ,can be hit and miss ,try for sofi if still there can find reviews talk of her in other goldcoast posts

DuelHandsOrDie
20-03-2021, 08:57 AM
Day Dream in Labrador has large clean rooms. Standard rates and ladies on par as other haunts. No gems found for stupid repeat business but stress relief provided each time.

spaceman
20-03-2021, 06:18 PM
Yes one of the empire sukhonnee mekchai
Shops short changing the girls
Good for us but not for the girls
Same as 2 city Rd Beenleigh

spaceman
20-03-2021, 06:18 PM
Makes all other extras over priced

HST
21-03-2021, 03:47 PM
Makes all other extras over priced
Makes sense, if the girls aren't getting a 50/50 split on shop fee they will aim to make it up with increased prices for extras

kuk18
22-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Makes sense, if the girls aren't getting a 50/50 split on shop fee they will aim to make it up with increased prices for extras

I thought the shop fee mostly went to the shop and the girls lived on extras.

spaceman
23-03-2021, 07:14 AM
No mate
Some of these shops pay the girls 60% of the shop fee
Especially if they want you to work for them
Stranded is 50/50
There is a group of Chinese shops the $50 per/hour ones ( normally older girls) only make money on the extras (shop takes all)

Then you have the thai cartel shops
Normally $80 /100 per/hour with h/j ,Nude sometimes included ,105 Wellington st ran that way Etc ,shop list just Keep going on ( they normally talk you down to 45 min so the it’s about $10 more than a stand hour rate every where else)
( the girls are being fleeced As the split is 50/50 so the girl makes $50 Per/h includes h/j ) this is why the girl hits you up big time for any other extras ,Trying to make it up( every Where else the girl gets $80/85 for the same effort)

Makes the shop popular with the customers for your std rug/ tug everThing else is so over priced
Day dream massage part of the cartel works this way ( they run 5/6 girl per day and it’s a busy shop , they make $1500 to $2000 per day more than any other std shop ( this is the girls money)
Then you have the trafficked ones that the cartel finances there visa
They get 1/2 of that $25 per/h
On top of that they are charged a over priced service fee for the visa , the shop/ house rent / electric etc the bills clocking
They like the he lady men , and old mls , gay guys for that

DuelHandsOrDie
23-03-2021, 06:30 PM
No mate
Some of these shops pay the girls 60% of the shop fee
Especially if they want you to work for them
Stranded is 50/50
There is a group of Chinese shops the $50 per/hour ones ( normally older girls) only make money on the extras (shop takes all)

Then you have the thai cartel shops
Normally $80 /100 per/hour with h/j ,Nude sometimes included ,105 Wellington st ran that way Etc ,shop list just Keep going on ( they normally talk you down to 45 min so the it’s about $10 more than a stand hour rate every where else)
( the girls are being fleeced As the split is 50/50 so the girl makes $50 Per/h includes h/j ) this is why the girl hits you up big time for any other extras ,Trying to make it up( every Where else the girl gets $80/85 for the same effort)

Makes the shop popular with the customers for your std rug/ tug everThing else is so over priced
Day dream massage part of the cartel works this way ( they run 5/6 girl per day and it’s a busy shop , they make $1500 to $2000 per day more than any other std shop ( this is the girls money)
Then you have the trafficked ones that the cartel finances there visa
They get 1/2 of that $25 per/h
On top of that they are charged a over priced service fee for the visa , the shop/ house rent / electric etc the bills clocking
They like the he lady men , and old mls , gay guys for that

Lies. Bold faced.
All are paid in accordance to the Hair and Beauty Industry Award 2010. Also, Queen S and Miss E ensures the employee do not work on more than six consecutive days in breach of the award, and always issue any pay slips. Any assistance with Subclass 462 / 500 / Over 9000 is done out of the kindness of heart. Don’t disparage the good deeds champion. Please. Who do you think you are? Inspector Gadget?!

DuelHandsOrDie
28-03-2021, 01:33 PM
that has really set my mind at ease mac.

GIMME THE LOOT!

https://youtu.be/fMayh7FhLGE

Batting100
29-03-2021, 02:02 AM
that has really set my mind at ease mac.

i would love to buy some fight milk from you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jVGjpyNsY

Wow I can’t believe they got cerone and felder on there that’s great

Been meaning to get back in to this show.

DuelHandsOrDie
30-03-2021, 09:32 PM
Any places up Coomera Pimpama way?

gcmlfun
19-05-2021, 12:43 AM
Day Dream in Labrador has large clean rooms. Standard rates and ladies on par as other haunts. No gems found for stupid repeat business but stress relief provided each time.

Some of the girls are nice, some not so much but found the massage itself to be a bit costly.